• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
this is the most awesome hack in the history of pokemon. everything is beyond perfection. the effort, the dedication, the skill and the time that it takes to keep working on a hack for more than 6 months is a very great thing.
Keep it up. I hope this goes for the hack of the year.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
thanks to all for your support!!

really I appreciate it ;)
and I'm sorry if I can't reply all your message..
however...
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

Pokémon Crono it's back!!
Crono.png

3343864set-wah.png

DOWNLOAD Pokèmon Crono beta 2!!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Wow, >Dante< thank so much. I don't care if it's in Italian, I'm just gonna play. The new screenies look amazing. Have you changed anything from beta 1 (besides buggy events XD).

Last edited by a moderator:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
This is great news! I loved crono and now it looks like it has goten even better. thank Dante!

Last edited by a moderator:

School days again...
Years
Wow, It's great that it is back, it is a long time that Dante updated. Well I hope you continue this until you finish it. Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
SIR THE BETA 1(ENGLISH) HAS AN ERROR LIKE YOUR SCREENSHOT ERROR'S AND THE BETA 2(ITALIAN) IS ALREADY OK PLEASE FIX THE BETA 1 AND REMOVE THE OLD BETA 1

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
shows a white screen for me even after trying the 3 steps. i thought there was already an english version of this, but oh well

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
SIR THE BETA 1(ENGLISH) HAS AN ERROR LIKE YOUR SCREENSHOT ERROR'S AND THE BETA 2(ITALIAN) IS ALREADY OK BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE ITALIAN VERSION PLEASE REPLACE THE OLD BETA 1 WITH THE NEW

pls responce my post here where can i found the beta 1 without errors . give it a try on beta 1 posted here. u will see an error like dante's screenshot. please replace the old beta 1 with the new beta 1 without an error.

progress.gif
http://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=5200936

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
SIR THE BETA 1(ENGLISH) HAS AN ERROR LIKE YOUR SCREENSHOT ERROR'S AND THE BETA 2(ITALIAN) IS ALREADY OK BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE ITALIAN VERSION PLEASE REPLACE THE OLD BETA 1 WITH THE NEW

pls responce my post here where can i found the beta 1 without errors . give it a try on beta 1 posted here. u will see an error like dante's screenshot. please replace the old beta 1 with the new beta 1 without an error.

progress.gif
http://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=5200936

Why do you want to play Beta 1 anyways? Just play Beta 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back