• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Prophecy Flame

Should Mega Charizard X and Y be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
(Yay, I'm the #100 comment on my thread!!) Hahaha
Well I wanted to say that we are In TOTAL need of SCRIPTERS!!!
We need experienced scripters that can do all types of scripts!!

Unfortunately, we have two less team members... They have been inactive for more than a month and as I stated in the thread, anyone inactive for over a month will be kicked...

Last edited:

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
Made a new banner!
It maybe bad but here.
Spoiler:

Personally, I think it's great! :) (Wish I knew how to make banners...) Only suggestion would be to tweak the Entei just a little, and make it a little more clear, if you can. I'm so happy to see things like this, because it shows support for the hack!

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Personally, I think it's great! :) (Wish I knew how to make banners...) Only suggestion would be to tweak the Entei just a little, and make it a little more clear, if you can. I'm so happy to see things like this, because it shows support for the hack!

Thanks, I was really newb at using Paint.NET that time then now I learned how to make some better things with it..... so fast. XD

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I just want to tell everyone in the Team HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! and that I am EXTREMELY sorry for not having any work for you guys to do on the hack... I thought this winter I would be free enough to work on the hack but instead I've been away from my computer a lot and even offline from the pokecommunity for a while... The hack still is on but there might be a few changes...

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Are they major changes to the hack itself?

Actually, the new changes involve me... I need to be honest: I am a TERRIBLE leader... So I am gonna be looking soon for someone to be my co-leader. I think I'm just gonna stick to Storyline and sprite insert only, and the other leader to manage how are things gonna be done.

Well... let's just hope that we can get it done.

I do too... I just don't think it will be done any time soon though...

Last edited:

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Co-Leader?
That's a good idea! :D
But the Co-Leader must be good at what they do, can take care of the team when the leader is gone...

Years
I volunteer for co-leader!

Also... please hack the Snivy family into the ROM if you can, because I do really like Snivy. A lot. :3

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Co-Leader?
That's a good idea! :D
But the Co-Leader must be good at what they do, can take care of the team when the leader is gone...

True that!! I'll see to it quickly!!

I volunteer for co-leader!

Also... please hack the Snivy family into the ROM if you can, because I do really like Snivy. A lot. :3

I need a co-leader who is constantly online and has some experience on all areas including leading. If u can do that, I'll gladly promote u!!

And yes, I plan to insert other Gen pokemon... Including the Snivy family!!

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I FEEL TOTALLY TERRIBLE ABOUT NOT WORKING ON THE HACK... this year I thought I would have more time for everything yet I cant even find time to sit down and relax. I am at a complete doubt of weather I should keep the hack running or call it quits...

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
I know this is a little late, but I have finished my second hack, so I have some free time, so if you are still looking for hack helpers, I am available.

Experience on: (All skills you have) Mapping, Trainer editing. Etc.
Applying for: (the skills to which you are applying for) Mapping.
How good are you at it: (1-10) I'd say an 8.5.
Proof of work: Some maps edited in my hacks. (Check signature)
Additional comments: Looking forward to see your answer.
Availability: Every afternoon or so, when not doing assignments. (Maybe 4pm to 8:30 or 9pm)

Thanks anyway!

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I know this is a little late, but I have finished my second hack, so I have some free time, so if you are still looking for hack helpers, I am available.

Experience on: (All skills you have) Mapping, Trainer editing. Etc.
Applying for: (the skills to which you are applying for) Mapping.
How good are you at it: (1-10) I'd say an 8.5.
Proof of work: Some maps edited in my hacks. (Check signature)
Additional comments: Looking forward to see your answer.
Availability: Every afternoon or so, when not doing assignments. (Maybe 4pm to 8:30 or 9pm)

Thanks anyway!
I appreciate the application, but currently we are on a standby. I'm not saying no, I'm just saying that I'll get back to you.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
TWO VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR BOTH PUBLIC AND TEAM:
#1: FOR TEAM MEMBERS: I need to know if still active and able to work for the hack.(Miniminum, The dragon Tamer, Indiancharizard. I know you guys are active, no need to respond)
#2: For the next 2 weeks, I shall be looking for someone to fill the co-leader role. Both the team members and public may apply.
REQUIREMENTS:
1) Experience in most hacking skills. (No need to be awesome at it. just know your stuff.
2) Be active
3) Good people person (No one likes a a** as a leader)
4) Must have at least worked on one hack previously. (Mention the hack)
5) Be willing to consult everything with me. (We may be co-leaders but the hack is still mine. That made me sound like an a** lol XD)

I'll take all applications under consideration and then announce the one who fits the role.

Back