• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
hey congrats on everything dude. :)

youve got a great thread thread thats come far. :]

i hope another 5 stars count xD

Years
well you're in luck. i have a few event mews (10th anniversary ones) that you can have.

do you have a piloswine or mamoswine?

Wow, awesome! Well, I have what evolves INTO piloswine, so I can just train it up for you to it evolves. =D
How soon do you need it?

Also, my boyfriend wants to know if you have a lawnmower Rotom.

Last edited:
Years
Wow, awesome! Well, I have what evolves INTO piloswine, so I can just train it up for you to it evolves. =D
How soon do you need it?

Also, my boyfriend wants to know if you have a lawnmower Rotom.

whenever you can get it to me thats fine. ;) and all i have are regular rotoms, i never did the secret key event. T_T

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
You don't need an event In SS/HG just bring rotom to silph co. and use the elevator but just note rotom reverts to normal form when you enter wifi so you can't trade him in lawnmower form

Years
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

why thanks you kind sir. ^^

bbbbbbbuuuuummmmmmmppppppp

You don't need an event In SS/HG just bring rotom to silph co. and use the elevator but just note rotom reverts to normal form when you enter wifi so you can't trade him in lawnmower form

really? holy crap ive benn missing out. :\ well thanks for clearing that one up my friend

Last edited:
Years
U give ?
2009 Video Game championships Milotic lvl 50 male
Timid/Likes to thrash about
Hydro Pump/icy wind/recover/rain dance
167/72/91/115/141/106

Choose a pokemon from:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=214387&page=2

i didnt see anything i needed atm, i have or have had most of those pokes, but if you update let me know and ill go have a look. ;)

That's what i'm here for ^-^

well thanks. :)

another quick question.. does it revert to normal rotom when you battle too? im guessing it doesnt because ive seen wifi youtube battles with the rotom forms

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
i think it's the moment you walk into the wifi lobby i walked in and out because i forgot something for a trade left and i checked my party and rotom was normal 0.o

Years
hey live
have any:
Energy Ball
Grass Knot
Thunderwave
tms?

ive got 1 energy ball left that you may have. ^^

bbuuuuuuummmmppppp

oh BTW, remember this?

Lapras lvl 50 female
adamant/likes to thrash about
ice shard/DD/waterfall/return
235/150/100/87/110/70
31/31/31/15/21/11

finally finished her yesterday. ;) thanks a bunch

those could've been local battles i think itstays in form for those

oh yeah thats true too. :0

bbbbbbuummmmmmppppppp

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
<3 that lapras was fun to e.v. train once it got ice shard. i jsut danced and walked all over everything i was training.
meet you in wifi? that tm will finish my gengar... ^.^

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
todays trade fodder is... a timid spiritomb!
no idea on it's iv,s but half of em should be flawless... cause my ditto is sexy.
also don't worry about finding me a breloom :) hehe... we'll consider the training a friendly gift :)

Back