• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you love to see in the future for the pokemon anime ? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
Just here to post what i would love to see in the upcoming episodes/series for pokemon (WARNING: SUPER LONG POST )

1) Id love to see Ash get a mega evolving pokemon. And i think Charizard is a suitable choice. Why ?? Because he went though alot to raise it since it was a charmander and also how it gets to listen to ash. I mean Sceptile , Glalie , and Heracross maybe possible but obviously it will be charizard .
2) Returning Characters. Now i know there is usual thing in pokemon that the former female main character from the previous series (Eg Misty returns in AG, May Returns in DP, and Dawn returns in Best Wishes) Though i really enjoy seeing them come back. for once i want a guy to return and not girls. Cilan to be exact rather than Iris ?(Because returning female protagonists are too mainstream) Missed his Tasting time ahahaha though the best wishes series was horrible imo due to the fact that it was too fast and the story arcs doesnt have enough episodes.
3) Team flare. Ok this is really common i guess since everyone wants them to appear in the XY series. Since Team Plasma took A LONG time to appear in the series, best wishes disappointed me alot even with its great quality (in terms of animation lol). So i hope team flare will appear soon in the anime since they are the criminal organisation of the region.
4) Ash and Serena together. AHAHAHA Ok guys im pretty mush of an Amourshipping fan because of ash and serenas history and ash treats her very nicely compared to the other female companions . LOL But you know Pokemons Target Audience is for kids so we cant do anything about it .
5) The XY Saga should last longer. From watching alot of the past pokemon series most of them can nearly reach 200 eps . But when Best wishes came in well. i was disappointed since it had only 140 + eps ?? So i hope that atleast Ash gets to do something more in the Kalos Region even if he didnt win the league . Like the Orange Islands , Battle Frontier or journey longer in the Kalos Region. Something like that.
6) Last Battle with Team Rocket. Ok since we all know the usual trio is after pikachu. i would love to see one final battle against them. in fact , i want ash to fight against Giovanni. Since Team Rocket has not Disbanded yet and he is their boss.
7) Return of Old Rivals. Remember when i said returning characters right ?? But this one is abit different. when there will be a returning character i mean , like as a supporting character. If i mean by rivals i mean ash's past rivals who he met such as paul, trip , Barry, Virgil, Biance, Stephan , to participate in the same league as ash. That would be awesome imo.
8) Ash to catch a legendary pokemon. Ok now we all now ash has NEVER caught a legendary pokemon. But he has defeated a few. Such as RegiIce, Articuno. So id love to see ash catch one and use it in his party, and that would be.... Well idk anything that suits him would be cool.
9) Ash to finally win a League. nothing much to say here. i just want him to win the kalos league and challenge the champion league.
10) Lastly, To meet his dad. this question has been bothering me alot since i was a kid when watching pokemon. Who knows ?? I'd love to see him meet his dad in person.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention i want ash to carefully think of what pokemon he should use when in the Kalos League !! Like bring back some old pokemon Like CHarizard , Bulbasaur , Gible, Oshawott and many more :)

So far, im enjoying the XY Series and Currently rewatching the Advanced Generation and moving on to DP afterwards.

Thats all for me. say what you think you wanna see in the future eps of Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
1) Ash win a league and says good bye. C'mon, he is old. Get a life!

2) Meowth be a Pokemon Trainer. Or something equal.

3) Finding out what's in the GS-Ball.

4) Pikachu evolve. Mega. Also Meowth to persian.

5) Finding out where all the meat is coming from.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Funny bizarre moment like this with right ''Punchline'' & ''Comic Timing'' that actually make everyone laugh --

Pokemon is a Kids Anime and those type of anime need good slapstick Comedy and Humor to survive.
Just like the Original Kento series.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 30, 2015
I think there should be more episodes with porygon, I mean come on it sucks that they stopped using him just because one bad episode that caused problems

really simple gamefreak, all you have to do is not add red+blue (rhymes are cool)

stupid pikachu was the one who caused the problem anyway so ban pikachu from the anime problem solved

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Let's see...

1. Have Ash actually WIN a game league for once.

2. Actually have Misty return, if not to the main cast, then certainly have her actually pursue her dream of becoming a Water Pokémon Master instead of being forced into the position of a punching bag as a Gym Leader.

3. Have Ash actually revisit the Pokémon he had left behind (not counting Charizard who was on loan anyways, the only Pokémon he has yet to actually reconvene with as promised was Butterfree and Pidgeot. Johto at least had an excuse since Professor Oak never gave him much time to go to Viridian Forest before sending him off to Johto for an errand run. For AG, though, especially Battle Frontier, there simply was no excuse for not showing a reunion with Pidgeot at all).

4. Same as 3. above, only have Ash have rematches with various trainers he promised one with, namely Samurai and the like.

5. Bring Porygon in, not to mention Porygon2 and PorygonZ. Come on, GameFreak, if you're going to be creating new Pokémon, at least try to use them in the Anime.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Let's see...

1. Have Ash actually WIN a game league for once.

--- Ash wins the Kalo League and Beat Team Flare .

---Serena become Kalo Queen and she now work under Yushio and too busy to spend time with Ash.

---3 month has passed , Ash living in Lumoise city with Clemot & Bonnie's family

--- One day , He find a Talking Mirage Pokemon (Hoopa , Celebii Or Mew) that causing all sort of of trouble/mischief in Lumoise city .

--- The whole episode become a Funny ''Cat & Mouse chase'' where Ash chase after that mirage pokemon.

---However , When it goes too far and almost activate a major disaster , Ash save him and together they stop the disaster.

--- The Mirage Pokemon left and Ash believe it won't cause any problem ! Only to find that mirage Pokemon in his room happily announcing he would be staying with Ash , much to his annoyance.

---
Running Gag : Ash hitting that Mirage Pokemon with Paper-fan whenever it does something naughty.

--- Clemont is worried since Bonnie start acting weird ! The Mirage Pokemon jock about Bonnie finding a Boyfriend that freak Clemont out.

---Since Clemont has another Gym-battle , he ask Ash to keep an eye on Bonnie and if she really has a boyfriend then rip that boy apart.

--- As Clemont , Ash & Mirage Pokemon start spying on Bonnie and met Looker in process who inform him about all the kids that acting weird like Bonnie.

--- Then He & Looker find Bonnie helping Emma along with other kids and Looker adopt her while Ash chase after her Esper blah blah blah

--- Looker inform Ash that he's putting a Team together for his Detective agency and he like Ash to join them .

--- Ash agree and meet other member around his age with weird personality that create a lot of ''Funny interaction''.

---Ash has a Eon flute that he use to summon Latius and Latios . Both of them can use telepathy to talk.

---Latius move into Ash room and start living with him.

---Due to Ash's popularity as Hero & Champion, A lot of Legendary Pokemon and people often appear before him to ask for his help .

---Serana make time to visit Ash! Her new look make every boy fall for her.

---Offcourse , Latius once take a human form to walk with Ash ! When Serena sees that , she mistook her as her competition for Ash.

--- Well , The show follow Ash life at Looker detective agency in Post-game ark.

Basically , Ash become champion and the show become more ''Slice of life'' Gag Anime where Ash has adventure with Pikachu and 2 talking Pokemon.
FYI : Ash will not catch the Mirage Pokemon or Latius ! They stay with him as his Friend.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
If speaking of short term future and specifically XY seeies and abit afterwards. I would want that each of new characters in Kalos gets fair share of scree time and development. With Bonnie gaining something from journey learning more about battles, how things in outside world works and training giving her nice start when she grews older becoming trainer.

Serena resolving conflicts and issues from past regarding her feelings for Ash and if she really wants to be with him. Questioning possibly if crush was just her subconsciousness playing with her in wanting to run away from life of becoming proffessonal Ryhorn racer. With her admiration for his courage and persistence clouding her judgment. Or genuine interest ading new dimension to her personality..
Along with strengthening belief in pursuing her own path and maing notable advancement in road of becoming pokemon performer champion. Kalos queen.

That Clemont by end of XY becomes person filled with selfesteem, respect and belief in his knowledge and abilities as gym leader and pokemon trainer. To develop closer bond with his sister getting over their differences and discover secret behind his dad Meyer being masked hero with mega Blaziken. Leading to possible clash and misunderstanding of keeping such important thing hidden from its family.

BUT what would i like to see happen in XY series the most are this two things:
A).-writers finally getting over their limitations and reluctance in developing Ash character pushing his story to higher level.

Its shame how for last 17 years very little is known about main hero of pokemon series, his past. So called special abilities(like connection to aura guardians, constantly being portrayed as special, chosen boy destined for great things being one of very few seeing Ho-Oh three times etc).
But most of all his goal of becoming pokemon master left as big enigma for more than a decade never passing first brink in comning closer toward this title.

For that reason i would like to see Ash win Kalos league, go through extra, rigorous training in learning how to achieve perfect understanding with pokemon becoming like one, become more calculated and poised in battle and overcome weakness of his pokemon preparing to challenge E4 members.

Because according to E4 member Lucian from DP, winning regional league is precondition in entering champion lesgue consisting of battling E4 and in case of defeating them champion(in Kalos that is Diantha).
Serving as just one step in coming closer toward becoming pokemon master. Meaning there exists other more meaningful, and challenging tasks for Ash to oveecome in becoming best pokemon trainer in world.

I would like to see Ash go through turmoils, selfquestioning and deeper character development making him more compelling as protagonist. Such as meeting finally his father witnessing to showdown between father and son testing his strength and letting emotions overflow him of meeting his other parent after such long time.
See how would cognition of winning regional league for first time in life influence characrer and if he could deal with fame and pressure of being champion with others developing high expectations from him.

Similar thing happened with Tyson or Gingka Hagane in Beyblade after winning world championship with increased popularity shaking up their confidence and having trouble in adjusting to sudden popularity they faced with.
What im expecting isnt even unrealistic because in interview with Masamitsu Hidaka on pokebeach from 2008. it was mentioned how Ash might meet his father if writers decide to do more substantial growth with him.

And with new director for Kalos series Tetsuo Yajima with Ash never being so determined and focused in winning league like its case now mentioning to his mother and friends how if he even wants to stand chance in winning this time he will have to train alot harder, overecome his flaws and become stronger than ever before to break new ground in his ultimate dream.
Its not like Ash journey has to stop after he wins Kalos league , because as mentioned above winning this turnament is just tip of iceberg in accomplishing his goal.

Writers could afterwards introduce new special quests for Ash to accomplish like Battle Frontier was in facing evaluators and various tests in determining his creativity, quick thinking in finding way out of unfamiliar situations, testing strength of thrust and care between him and pokemon along with teamwork obtaining symbols and revealing what new steps he needs to overcome to become master of pokemon.

Which technically could be determined by creating some sort of special quest, master league where each champion held presumably as top trainer of region he originates from, participate in chain of events and various tasks they need to accomplish to qualify for one big final tournament in style like Orange islands or Battle Frontier introduced. Where champions battle between themselves with last one standing earning right to be called pokemon master and top trainer in world.
Even if he goes to new region doing gym quest in attempt of conquering another league feeling repoetitive, realization how writers finally made massive step forward with Ash development feeling like all those years of hard work, struggles, failures and learning on mistakes has lead him somewhere would be gratifying and pleasant to experience for me. Leaving mark on Kalos region.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B).-Another thing i want to happen is Misty joining Ash, Clemont, Bonnie and Serena on their journey through filler saga in caser one exists after Kalos league,

I dont want to sound selfish but reason why i want to see Misty return is because many things are unanswred in her story having potential to be done many new things offering neew fresh alternative to see main character go forward(such as expanding on Misty idolizing Lorelei trying to become E4 for example and take her dream of becoming water pokemon mastere further). Because she got no closure, because i miss her character finding pokemon used to have more emotion, charisma, comedy and energy with her around. Thanks to dimensional personality,various quirks and spark to her expressions often being involved in pushing things forward.

Whether someone cares or not doesnt change fact how Misty story didnt received conclusion and how she was removed before her time was up according to head writer for original series Takeshi Shiudo blogs. Regretting of dumping character unfinished and with lot of potential never being used.
Using gym and whole sister incompetence as quickly made up and forced(coming out of nowhere and in departure episode is not proper writing)plotline to justify Misty removal from main cast. Leaving lot more to be desired there.

Reason why i find Misty return in Kalos series to be justifiable is because it introduced really, really strong and reliable ways to do more notable steps with her story.
Such as going on adenture to collect key and mega stone in learning to mega evolve Gyarados reaching closer level of bond and understanfing functioning like team. Something water priestess Maya pointed out in Whirl Islands saying how water masters knew to read hearts of water pokemon using them to full potential(you cant become water master if you cant mega evolve water pokemon).

Siebold(Zumi) is first pure E4 member using water pokemon with games stating he is water master. Its no brainer why Misty meeting and learning from such authority would be massive development for her.
Along with entering tournaments to become stronger trainer, either element based like Whirl Cup was or battle Chateau to achieve highest rank she could developing better defense vs electric, grass types that way when battling powerful trainers and gym leaders from Kalos.
Giving her marketing potential in promoting game characters and pokemon, but akdo poushing her character forward as well.

Misty stated in original series how she adores France, its fashion, cuisine etc dreaming to visit it one day, Kalos is based on France with Misty being huge romantic by heart liking nice architecture, pretty dresses, flowers and concept of love. She may be tomboy, hotheaded and brash. But she also has that soft, girly side in her helping to find common language with Serena.
While her rebellious, independent and courageous nature could help Serena in becoming more firm and determined in following her dreams and interests making her more empowered as person. But also coming to respect and acceot each other feelings and interests due to both liking or used to like Ash in romantic sense.

Last but not the least Misty is only logical girl from anime history which has more in common with Serena than it might be expected;
-both like Ash with Misty sharing very strong bond and went through lot in history with Ash character.
-both run away from home of being tired of living under family restrictions and someone shadow.
-intelligence is anotherone of touchable points this two have. Coming up with various clever plans, solutions in exposing villains or taking care of dangerous situations involving pokemon coming up with all kind of workable ideas.

Because of that Misty through experience and knowledge could be helping develop Serena character aside from receiving development herself.
Not denying new characters like Serena of proper focus and growth, but actually adding more meat to it helping to push plot forward.
For reasons i stated above.

Because sometime return of older character is desirable if you want to help story and new characters reach next step in their development, bringing more variety and excitement to story through their presence.
Hence why im open minded toward Misty playing important role in pokemon series again for one season or two seasons at very least, Not only because of having lot of unfinished things and problems through which many new, cool things could be done with her thanks to new concepts and ideas newer generations delivered.

But also because of Misty being perfect way to serve as vector, stepping stone in helping others like Serena to develops as well having more in common than it meets the eye initially.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
The VGCs. Nuff said.

Stuff out moar competitive battling references on the anime since Gen 6 already pretty much said it best: "Screw your in-game experience, WERE LETTING YOU BECOME MORE ACCESSIBLE TO COMPETITIVE!"

In all seriousness, I'd like to see more in-reference or in-meta jokes about the competitive scene in the anime because really, as what I've said in the previous statement, the latest generation pretty much stuffs current gen players and fans of the anime that Competitive is the post-game you will need, so lets have more of that in the anime as well. How about some Filler episodes were Ash actually learns about EV Training to actually improve the physical strengths and traits of his mons, or an episode regarding IVs where Ash and friends face off a pair of Ace Trainers with perfect IV and EV pokemon, where Ash wonders why his beloved Pikachu (who if you speak of in-game mechanics, pretty much screams 0 IVs) can't beat a pair of 6IV pokemon, and let those trainers tell Ash that the reason why he can never be champion is that his pokemon aren't even bred to become champions in the first place, or reveal that Ash actually has an Uber in his Frogadier who's ability is actually Protean, obviously the Nature that any competitive Greninja should always run. Or Ash learns how to set up entry hazards such as Stealth Rock and Spikes. Stuff like that. References on competitive battling and the competitive scene. MOAR pls.

But wait mr "I love CUMCompetitive so much" would that alienate the fans of the series and the franchise who don't give shits about playing competitive? Again, refer to how the Gen 6 games (especially ORAS) tells all current players and trainers about going Competitive. (in short, the lack of post-game content in the gen 6 games pretty much alienate people who play for "fun" and time passing only) Its already force-fed into us. Lets get more of it in the anime as well. >: )

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I want --

--- Ash to be like a Real human being rather then ''The Perfectly Mannered Child'' that every parents want . Who know , A kid who also selfish , hot-temper , Brutally-honest and Naughty.

--- A good Straight-man with hilarious punchline and reaction.

--- A lot of bizarre character with bizarre personality. Like Brock or Gary.

--- A talking Latios with Naughty personality that follow Ash around and likes to mess around with him ! Sometime takes human form. By the way , Pokedex entry state that Latius & Latios has the ability to talk Telepathically .

--- Another pokemon that can write and often write funny comment in a sign-board.

--- A lot of Funny moment that actually laughable .

--- Good Slapstick Comedy with a Little Drama.

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I want Ash to Mega Evolve Pikachu, if that's possible. Apart from that, I don't want anything more than Ash.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
@DBZfan Lawl u do have a point BUT if thats the case with misty should they do the same for May , Dawn ( Who aims to be top coordinators) and Iris ? (Who wants to be a dragon master) ? Why not improve all of the character developments lol. I doubt misty would return .Though i actually want all of the previous character and i mean all , brock tracey etc so that we could atleast see a reunion ?? haha For now im just looking forward to more episodes of XY . I do hope ash wins the kalos league AND gets a mega evolving pokemon. Id choose Charizard though :>

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
I wouldn't mind seeing ash release goodra and iris coming back with dragonite and garchomp and maybe even catching ash's goodra as well?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
@DBZfan Lawl u do have a point BUT if thats the case with misty should they do the same for May , Dawn ( Who aims to be top coordinators) and Iris ? (Who wants to be a dragon master) ? Why not improve all of the character developments lol. I doubt misty would return .Though i actually want all of the previous character and i mean all , brock tracey etc so that we could atleast see a reunion ?? haha For now im just looking forward to more episodes of XY . I do hope ash wins the kalos league AND gets a mega evolving pokemon. Id choose Charizard though :>

At least May, Dawn and Iris actually ARE still pursuing their goal(s) after they left. Misty was forced to put her goal on hold thanks to her sisters (for the record, becoming a Gym Leader is NOT the same as becoming a Water Pokémon Master nor would it EVER get you closer to that goal. Being an Elite 4 Member would get you closer to that goal, heck, even World Champion Master. Just ask the likes of Blaine, for example, or Candice even). In fact, May's probably Top Coordinator by now thanks to her most likely having already gone through Johto and Sinnoh by now, so technically, only Dawn needs to finish up her goal.

Besides, neither Unova nor Kalos has Pokémon Contests, so they can't actually reappear anyways.

I'll agree with Iris, though unlike Misty, at least SHE'S actually pursuing her goal instead of wasting away at a Gym.

As far as Brock, he changed his goal to a Pokémon Doctor, so if he's to return, expect Grey's Anatomy type of things. And for Tracey, he's already accomplished his goal. The only reason why he would need to return is if he's running an errand for Professor Oak for whatever reason. We can't expect Max to return, though, thanks in large part to the idiot writers insisting that they not age Ash despite the strong implication that time is passing in the show. And if they can't age Ash, they obviously can't age the other characters, either.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018

Well reason why i choosed Misty is more so because of character never really receiving justice or closure to her story whatsoever. Unlike its case with May, Dawn, Brock etc. They all accomplished something big enough so that we could say they came close toward avhieving their dreams and originak interest and were replaced in a way showing to be making further steps in coming toward ultimate destination. With writers setting up their future and what is expected to happe with them in regards to Brock becoming doctor, Maya and Dawn top coordinators etc.

But with Misty?

That never really happened.

Her departure was total cop up with no build up or any closure to her story and dreams, as well writers lack of wilingness to provide sense of her goals of becoming water master and dreams going forward afterwards leaving several things uncleared and wide open through chronicles about MIsty future and circumstances under which she stayed at gym due to incompetent sisters and not having anyone to help her piut and fill in for her in order to continie advancing her own dreams and make further steps forward. Placing her in catch 22 situation emphasizing on fact how Misty views gym more as job than anything else to help family out, while at same time shoswing how she still has desire to travel never giving up on water master careeer as chronicles and here dialogue in some episodes showed leaving whole thing perplexed and unfinished on so many levels.

Especially when there was left lot of material to be done more about Misty character and her dreams and what her goal of becoming strongest water trainer entails.
Its like writers planned to do more with Misty and bring her back in pokemon anime explaining why they would leave her story open pending, but that never happened not receiving sequel.

Another crtieria by which i choosed Misty is flexibility of her storyline and how prpductive it would be to have character like her infilitrated within current anime story.

Because for all intents and pirposes Misty dreams and desires which mkade big part of her character of becoming water master would gain alot from learning to mega evolve her pokemon. E4 Siebold as i explained in thorough analysis is fiorst E4 water experts in history being water master. Being selfexplanatory why having Misty meet him and compete in water tournaments would be natural progression of her skills as trainer gaining alot from journey to such distant region.

And there is of course Serena put in whole picture and her feelings for Ash opening ground for very meaningful and emotion packed dynamic. Given hoew its no secret that Misty had feelings for Ash as well and in whjat diorection their encounter could went. Being inspiring experience for botn in overcoming their differences and possible initial distrut, intolerance.

With May or Dawn for example its a little bit different. Their careers arent anime exclusive depending on game quests/contests. And if region in which Ash currently travels doesnt have them, they cant shine properly and develop much. As evidenced with Dawn return in Unovs experuiencing this difficuolties.

With girls like Misty or Iris for example. Since their goals dont have strict, set up paradigm to follow not being heavily tied to games gives writers liberty to take them in more than one direction serving as way to measure someone going forward. Since any tournament , powerful pokemon expert and plot which has connections to becoming better trainer or are related to water/dragon pokemon could be used as valid justification to bring them back and gain something from it.
Sure Whirl Cup showed there exists tasks you need to enter and win to achieve Misty dream and E4 members are type masters, but path to get there wasnt fully explored and explained. Giving writers creative ways to fill up missing pieces of puzzle coming up with plots and using existing ones in games to serve as tests, tasks through which they can thrive.

Though dont get me wrong. Im all for return of other older characters too. Having potential to bring more depth and emotion in group interactions, more unpredictability and varety with their storylines and unresolved conflicts. Followed with restoring on bonds they had with Ash generating new interactions, flare and suspense. Giving us update, increasing continuity and making storyline more connected and plot driven.

It just happens i feel Misty undefined situation deserve more attention, Kalos seem more natural and filled with plots from which she could benefit thus having ways to bring more on table and for anime right now than others.

And i like her personality and humor, energy she brings to anime atmosphere. Being intrigued in how she would impact pokemon show after all those years of absence.
Passing ALOT since we saw original pokemon girl deserving better treatment than remaining forgotten.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I wouldn't mind seeing ash release goodra and iris coming back with dragonite and garchomp and maybe even catching ash's goodra as well?

Or Iris releasing Dragonite to protect some Horsea while Gible refuse to evolve !

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
1.) Ash and Serena become partners (boyfriend/girlfriend)
2.) Pikachu Mega-evolves
3.) Ash becomes league champion

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash & Rosa become a couple !
After all , Rosa is more popular then other Main game girl.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
Guys lets face it. as im a fan of Amourshipping. Ash and Serena will NEVER be together. reason? 1st, Pokemons target audience is kids. so they will not make it possible. But i think they will change their perspective on this thought as the there are many people who have been watching the series for a very long time now. I watched the first season till now (stopped at AG and Dp halfway and resumed skipping to BW and XY). The female companions specifically May, Dawn, Lyra(Supporting character) and Serena was meant to promote the games from what i heard. second , Kalos was based on france right? Known as the city of love? So basically (Hurts me to say this but it may be the truth) The reason that serena has a crush on ash is because of this. So obviously we will see the two part ways ,I will cry when the episode comes they will part ways probably in 2 years, Unless there are tripokalons at other regions and she will still follow ash if the Kalos league was not enough for him to beat? But there is a possibility of him winning the Kalos League . Because ash had a lot of character development and many improvements since the best wishes series so he there is a possibility. 3rd, They are facking 10 year olds (By right they are supposedly 13-14 since its impossible to travel around 5 regions in a year) But thats my theory. Im Just looking forward to future episodes since the show always make me excited :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
Ash & Rosa become a couple !
After all , Rosa is more popular then other Main game girl.

Lol if they brought her in the BW series rather than Iris. It would be more interesting and atleast a better story for the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back