The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 20th, 2013, 08:13 PM
pokemonranger109
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth

Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)
Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Hello, I'm Back I haven't been on the PC in forever. I have a few messages for certain people and if you know them Please send them the message because i'm not online much.
Mac- Sorry for being rude and a total jerk. Please forgive me.
Mods- Who I've disrespected.
RNC- Not Finishing our trade due to my DS Breaking.
Everyone else- I'm Sorry If I was Mean, Rude, Or If I Disrespected you in any way or fasion.

I've Matured over the time I've been gone. I Should act like my age.
Well Hello, PC long time no See, I Need a New DS hopefully I can Obtain a 2DS, I'll need to get a few events I missed When Pokemon Black 2 came out, I haven't even played those yet. I need some pokemon black events. Finally I want to come back a new guy, one that is respectful as well as recieving the respect of those I've lost including mac who I Was a total D to Sorry if that's against the rules, but I was. Anyways, enough forgiving I'm happy to be back and as soon as I get my new DS I'll need another regular 1 for my GBA games like firered. I want to get into helping people with whatever I can,

Last edited by pokemonranger109; October 20th, 2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old October 20th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Oh no, it's fine! I'm sure many of us have had similar experiences. :) I was super immature a while back but have really grown up since and so have you. It's great that you're being nice and admitting to your mistakes. That alone is a huge fear. <3 Welcome back!

Yeah it'd be great to get a 2DS, but I'm still unsure about it being unable to fold. Protecting the screen seems important so it'd be smarter to have the screen be foldable, would it not? Though I'm kind or rambling now ugh. Anyway, great to hear you plan to help members out and get involved! Am sure you know how much you can do here so definitely be sure to continue logging in and posting. Hope you have a good time here this time around. Have fun and see you around, yes?

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old October 20th, 2013, 09:23 PM
pokemonranger109

Yeah lol i play pokemon until I fell asleep thats what broke my hinges on my original ds.
Old October 21st, 2013, 07:44 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Thank you and I accept your apology. Welcome back!
Old October 21st, 2013, 07:54 AM
pokemonranger109

Thanks Mac, that means a lot to me.
Old October 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Welcome back and no need to apologize to me I completely understand and hope you stick around this time and don't get kicked out again so we can trade more.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old October 27th, 2013, 07:52 AM
pokemonranger109

Lol ok rnc gotta get a ds though

Sponsored Links

Advertise here