• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

aybunnie

<3 Mercedes
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2009
Can I have a Vulpix please? I don't really have anything to offer, because I'm just starting off with diamond so maybe you could do it for free?? If not, we might be able to work something out. Email me or PM me.
([email protected])
Thanks xo

Years
NOTE: If I'm Not Here For These Trades After You Have Made A Deal With Me Please PM ShAdowWAlker1 Or , One Of Them Will Complete The Trades For Me!! I Will Let You Know Which One Wil lHave The Pokes!!

You might wana fix my name in the OP lol ShAdowWAlker1 now ~ShAdowWAlker~

Just a thought lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
NOTE: If I'm Not Here For These Trades After You Have Made A Deal With Me Please PM ShAdowWAlker1 Or , One Of Them Will Complete The Trades For Me!! I Will Let You Know Which One Wil lHave The Pokes!!

You might wana fix my name in the OP lol ShAdowWAlker1 now ~ShAdowWAlker~

Just a thought lol

Ok, will do, thenks for that.

Years
no problem

O and im gona open my own shop again soon, just gota organize my boxes and everything so would you be able to help me out with it?

im not gona be as big into events as yours lol ill be more focused on EVd/shinies/EVd shinies but will still do events lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
no problem

O and im gona open my own shop again soon, just gota organize my boxes and everything so would you be able to help me out with it?

im not gona be as big into events as yours lol ill be more focused on EVd/shinies/EVd shinies but will still do events lol

I don't mind to help, if you need alot of sections, I help with how mine is set up, just pm me when your ready please.

PDC

Years
Hey RNC.I like the

Ana Pikachu,
JEREMY Ekans
EMR Regigigas
EUR Regigigas
Chansey lv10 Bashful ID 60114 Nagoya
Electabuzz lv10 Bold ID 60114 Tokyo
Qwilfish lv10 Rash ID 60114 Fukuoka
Magmar lv10 Rash ID 60114 Yokohama
Bellsprout lv10 Quirky Id 60114 Tokyo