• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hmm.. we can trade tomorrow around 9pm your time. Is that alright? Since we got a 12 hours gap between us, I'll have to do the trade in the morning.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
I'm not sure what time zone you're on, but are you available today/now? I'm looking for all generation 1-3 starters, pipulp, and chimchar if you've got any of those for Gen IV. I appreciate this

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
Sure thing, message me whenever you see me online and we'll work things out :)

Haha, don't worry about it :)
I've had a lot of people that came on my thread and it was their first time trading. So I can tell you the exact procedures on how to trade, it won't be a problem at all :)
hi again! I didnt know i had gotten a response yet..ive since traded a few times, so im kind of getting it :) but i think im having some problems with my router and/or firewall, cuz i couldnt get a trade to work with this other guy...and we were both trying stuff like resetting our routers and stuff....
aanyhoo..i would still like a chikorita, female :) nature doesnt matter ^^ and maybe...i guess, if its not too much, a totodile and cyndaquil? i saw other people make multiple requests, so i thought it was ok. just those 3, for now :) oh, and either gener and any nature for totodile and cyndaquil

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
hi again! I didnt know i had gotten a response yet..ive since traded a few times, so im kind of getting it :) but i think im having some problems with my router and/or firewall, cuz i couldnt get a trade to work with this other guy...and we were both trying stuff like resetting our routers and stuff....
aanyhoo..i would still like a chikorita, female :) nature doesnt matter ^^ and maybe...i guess, if its not too much, a totodile and cyndaquil? i saw other people make multiple requests, so i thought it was ok. just those 3, for now :) oh, and either gener and any nature for totodile and cyndaquil

When are you best available? :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I need a chimchar, piplup, eevee and ralts. Pleaaaaaaaaaase!

Last edited:

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
Oh hey, I'm available now. Wanna do the trade?

er, this is to me right? im so new to forums, i just wanna make sure. and yeah, sure :) i was having troubles communicating to trade though...like i said, i THINK i fixed it...but just warning you in case it doesnt work right \:) Also, to be clear...we're trading a female chikorita for...anything? you dont mind what you get? ...i just like to double check everything cuz im kinda scatterbrained sometimes ^^;

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
Haha, yep. Just give me anything in exchange :)

Are you ready to trade?

argh! i am so sorry! I left my laptop open by my head, so i could rest a bit and still watch for a reply...but i guess i was more tired than i thought, i fell asleep XP Man...darn it :P
Ill try again tomoro ^^ Anytime after six is good for me.
Sorry again...lol \:>

Back