• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
I can't find the .ips.. Sorry if I'm missing something in plain sight, but this is my first hack I'm trying to play and having difficulty installing it..

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
I have question on the matter of joltik's ability. Is swarm it's only ability in this hack? I would really love a compoundeyes joltik.

Ah sorry I tried to catch another joltik and it had compoundeyes. Guess my 4th joltik did it :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Hi! I'm new here and I love this hack. The story is amazing, and this game is fun, long, and challenging. I had so much fun playing it up until now. I just beat the normal story line and I have seven badges. I need to get to Lost Shadow which requires waterfall. I've read all of the FAQ's and have read most of the posts in this thread. Apparently, Nicholas should give me the HM just north of silkwind town, but he is nowhere to be found. I've looked all over the cape by the lighthouse and by the pickachu person. I've also surfed all over oceania sea and I can't find him. What have I done wrong/what else do I have to do? I've been searching for hours...

Edit: So I finally found Nicholas at Mt. Krystal and got waterfall. The problem now is that when I go to use waterfall, it says I need another badge in order to use it out of battle. But when I go to the Leon Empire to battle Alice, she is not there. I am stuck and clueless. Any ideas?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi! I'm new here and I love this hack. The story is amazing, and this game is fun, long, and challenging. I had so much fun playing it up until now. I just beat the normal story line and I have seven badges. I need to get to Lost Shadow which requires waterfall. I've read all of the FAQ's and have read most of the posts in this thread. Apparently, Nicholas should give me the HM just north of silkwind town, but he is nowhere to be found. I've looked all over the cape by the lighthouse and by the pickachu person. I've also surfed all over oceania sea and I can't find him. What have I done wrong/what else do I have to do? I've been searching for hours...

Edit: So I finally found Nicholas at Mt. Krystal and got waterfall. The problem now is that when I go to use waterfall, it says I need another badge in order to use it out of battle. But when I go to the Leon Empire to battle Alice, she is not there. I am stuck and clueless. Any ideas?

Go to the Tower of Fate and talk to Chaomega and it'll tell you to go to Lost Shadow.
Go there so you can talk to Giratina and Shaymin. After that, you can now then battle Alice in the Leon Empire.

I can't find the .ips.. Sorry if I'm missing something in plain sight, but this is my first hack I'm trying to play and having difficulty installing it..

It's in the first post's downloads.
Here they are -> SendSpace | MediaFire
And here's the link to instructions on how to work with patches -> How To Patch

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
After my symbols were taken by the earth org or whatever, I'm told to go get back my 5 symbols... but Terry isn't there, he's out training they say. I've searched everywhere and I don't know where to find him

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
After my symbols were taken by the earth org or whatever, I'm told to go get back my 5 symbols... but Terry isn't there, he's out training they say. I've searched everywhere and I don't know where to find him

Collect the other four symbols first before facing him.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
OK. So i just beat the dark organization in their ship and i beat jimmy right near the ship and then i was given the option of choosing which path to take. I went behind the aircraft but the whole area was a big patch of grass and there were no areas for me to enter through and talk to zoey. So i just headed to lustersand town to beat the E.M. I was able to fly so i went home to fight the next gym when my rival stopped me and told about everything that he did. After that i was told to go to the hevah league and they had that huge discussion about giratina. I basically got my whole normal path of the storyline erased. I beat the game on evil mode before so i know. They skipped my part of the sotryline and they sent me to the leon empire. Im so confused on my normal storyline. There was no walkway to enter. I was aimlessly walking around in the patch of grass behind the aircraft.

Years
OK. So i just beat the dark organization in their ship and i beat jimmy right near the ship and then i was given the option of choosing which path to take. I went behind the aircraft but the whole area was a big patch of grass and there were no areas for me to enter through and talk to zoey. So i just headed to lustersand town to beat the E.M. I was able to fly so i went home to fight the next gym when my rival stopped me and told about everything that he did. After that i was told to go to the hevah league and they had that huge discussion about giratina. I basically got my whole normal path of the storyline erased. I beat the game on evil mode before so i know. They skipped my part of the sotryline and they sent me to the leon empire. Im so confused on my normal storyline. There was no walkway to enter. I was aimlessly walking around in the patch of grass behind the aircraft.
Well the normal mode basically aims for winning badges and league only. When you had done the aircraft event you should have gone to find team steam island and then should have return at the back of airline. I don't know why this event occurs after visiting that far place

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
Well the normal mode basically aims for winning badges and league only. When you had done the aircraft event you should have gone to find team steam island and then should have return at the back of airline. I don't know why this event occurs after visiting that far place

What is team steam island. Oh and after i was told to go to the leon empire, the holy rock said to go to the leon empire or to go through the hole in the aircraft. I went through the aircraft and it was just a big patch of grass. No where elso for me to go.

What is team steam island. Oh and after i was told to go to the leon empire, the holy rock said to go to the leon empire or to go through the hole in the aircraft. I went through the aircraft and it was just a big patch of grass. No where elso for me to go.

I just beat zah and the last thing the rock said was after his whole im leaving speech, was oh and before i forget, go through the hole in the aircraft. I did that but there is still nothing.

Last edited:
Years
As I was saying that Island was named Breeze Island. You must go there and then again inside the Aircraft to open a new secret area behind it where you will find those two DO grunts who are .... and that stupid Felinar looking guy (Forgot his name!!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
I accidentally started the 9th badge quest before i finished the gabriellions past quest and i don't know how to do the 9th badge quest. i can't seem to do the gabriellions past quest now either. please help!

Years
I accidentally started the 9th badge quest before i finished the gabriellions past quest and i don't know how to do the 9th badge quest. i can't seem to do the gabriellions past quest now either. please help!
Wait how are you searching for the 9th badge. Where is this place? Surely I never heard of Heavah Region giving away 9th badge

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years

The ninth badge can be obtained from a Champion you meet through one of the Mineral Cave paths. I forget which one, but once you beat him, you'll meet him again at the Hevah League and he'll give you the badge. Then you can take it to the man again. I think the Champion also gives you a piece of the Ruby Destiny when you beat him, so it's another move ahead.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
So I have a question. I've been meaning to get machop or one of it's evolutions since I saw it in your pokedex but after searching around a lot haven't found it. Where is it exactly? I can't check myself since I haven't got the pokedex entry yet

Years
So I have a question. I've been meaning to get machop or one of it's evolutions since I saw it in your pokedex but after searching around a lot haven't found it. Where is it exactly? I can't check myself since I haven't got the pokedex entry yet
Check it inside the Safari Zone or I think Machop can be found on the grassy area below 1st gym town

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Whaaaa?! 9th badge?! Cool! Hevah has 9 badges?! Well I'm in the part that you have to defeat those 17 persons. Defeated 3.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Whaaaa?! 9th badge?! Cool! Hevah has 9 badges?! Well I'm in the part that you have to defeat those 17 persons. Defeated 3.
Refer to my previous post.
It's the badge that was one of the 8 badges before Stealth's *you know who* became *you know what* and he became leader of the DO and before his place was taken by Maylene-OW gym leader =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
i found pokemon outside the mineral cave that looks kinda like a fancy dog, when i talk to it all it does is show a question mark. what am i supposed to do with it? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back