• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes: The Wrath of Jealousy - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
This thread is for the Pokemon Heroes: Wrath of Jealousy OOC chat. Anything to do with the afore mentioned RP including signups after the RP has started and any questions or chat having to do with the RP

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
no, i know of 2 signups coming soon... but i think i'm gonna try and start the RP tonight when i get off work, and the others can join in when they finish

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
Just finished with my new sign-up. I changed a few things, but not many, so hope that's okay. =)

What are the rules about duplicating? Is it that you can't duplicate another person's Pokemon at all, or can they be the same Pokemon but different genders? Because I was going to add a Ponyta to my sign-up until you told Sweet Dreams no duplicates were allowed, so I didn't.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
mmm @ Sweet_Dreams, i'm pacific timezone in america, so my tonight is around the time i'm posting right now.

@Umbreongirl, i really don't like duplicates at all

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lunch time?! that wouldn't be EST at all! haha closer to midnight in eastern, unless i'm crazy? anyway... if i can strike up some inspiration i'll try to start

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Name: Reiji Hisagi
Legendary and Ability: Latios - Invisibility for 1 minute.

Appearance: Reiji stands at about 5'8". He weighs roughly 125 lbs, and has an average build to him, though he is somewhat muscular. His soft eyes are a deep blue, like that of an azurite. Reiji's hair is a sandy brown. It is normally styled in spikes resembling a porcupines quills, though there is no coherent pattern to which way his spikes point. Reiji wears a maroon t-shirt, which is rather loose, causing some if it to hang down several inches past his waist. On top of his shirt he wears a thin brown leather sash where he keeps his pokeballs, for the pokemon he decides to travel with. As for his pants he wears Navy blue jeans, which match his jeans jacket that he wears open over his shirt and sash. Other than this he has a pendant of a small flame which is attached to a small black string. He can often be seen wearing this around his wrist, but occasionally he places it around his neck.

Personality: Reiji is a rather timid soul. This is much more geared to the fact that he isn't good at most things he attempts. When times get hard normally the first thing in his mind is to run, though he often chooses to take the humiliation of defeat, instead of being branded as a coward. One of Reiji's more admirable qualities is his drive to prove himself. It's this that makes him try new things and become exposed to various sports, games, etc. Overall Reiji is more so the type of person people can console with, as he is used to embarrassing crashes, and some degrading follies. He may show this kind nature to everyone, but only those he considers true friends receive the full extend of his compassion.

History:
Reiji's past was one typical to those who consider themselves loser, though this wasn't the case for his early childhood. At age 7 Reiji was a fairly popular child, though at this age it didn't require a lot. his popularity stemmed from his parent buying him the latest toys and games that would come out. And him being a child would show these things off to his classmates, and even at time give them away. The kids thought of him as a good friend and a really kind person, which was true, but others thought of him as a show off, solely hanging around him in hopes of getting something they wanted. At this age Reiji's attitude towards losing was very noble, mostly laughing it off afterwards or trying again to try and better himself.

It was at age ten when Reiji had his first really embarrassing moment. It was several months into school and he had signed up for the soccer team. He had always liked the game, practicing the when he could outside of his house. Reiji figured it would be fun playing against other schools, and with his classmates. Sadly as it turned out the friends he thought he had on the team were the fickle kids who had only hung out with him due to his social standing. For the first couple practices Reiji for the first time seemed to be progressing in something he enjoyed. With practices continuing as they had been the first game came rather quickly. When it finally arrived Reiji was really nervous, he knew a ton of people would be there, even though he wasn't starting he hoped everything would go well. Watching the game from the bench Reiji's excitement was still at an elevated level, it didn't help that the match was so close. The game continued to go back and forth up until the last quarter. It was then that the best player on their team had twisted his ankle. Not being able to play the coach put in Reiji knowing that he had been anxious to get in the entirety of th game. At the beginning it had been going well Reiji had two assists leaving them one point behind the other team. To him all of his training had paid off, and now was his time to shine. He had the ball and had been moving down the field. He now faced the goalie of the other team and cocked his foot back for the kick. It was perfect he knew he could make the goal and tie it in time for overtime. Upon hitting the ball he realized he had dug his foot too far under. Before he had time to react the ball had knocked him in the face with the force of what felt like a truck. Now dazed and in great pain, one of Reiji's team mates took this opportunity to further embarrass him and pulled down his pant and underwear leaving him completely exposed. Now in tears Reiji ran off the field to the locker room and tried to get himself together.

The next day everyone at school had heard what had happened, making him the laughing stock and choice candidate for teasing and pranks. As time would continue he would further embarrass himself by trying out new things and hurting himself or just from his losing. Soon Reiji found it hard to immerse himself in anything new, feeling that he would only cause himself further abashment. By 15 Reiji was fed up with school, as well as the constant mockery he from his peers. He figured he could start anew as a pokemon trainer. For his previous birthday his father had given him a Zangoose, so the two had already bonded so he figured the transition would be pretty easy. After several months training Reiji decided that this is what he wanted to do. not only did he find it fun, but he was good at it. He also loved seeing his pokemon grow in strength but also confidence, which gave him the determination he needed to continue. It wouldn't be too long before Reiji would start his journey and catch the other pokemon he has grown to love.

Pokemon: Charmeleon/Nick
Personality: Reiji's Charmeleon is a bit quirky to say the least. Like most pokemon he is dedicated to his trainer, as well listens to him during battle. This makes this pokemon a very formidable foe as it seems that the two fight in perfect unison. Delving into more of Nick's more interesting traits, we see that he is, well, a lady's pokemon. Upon encountering a female trainer Charmeleon can often be found either showing off, coddling them, or rolling around by their feet. Reiji never really understood this behavior, but it always gave him laugh, so he never questioned it. On top of this when released for a stretch he sits in nearby trees or clearing just looking aimlessly at the sky, as if waiting for someone or something to arrive.

Pokemon: Buizel/Tina
Personality: Buizel was found in the forest by Reiji early in his travels. She was in a horrible state, bleeding from both arms and legs, as well as her back. It was obvious that these lacerations were man made. After nursing her back to health Tina became Reiji's most affectionate pokemon, well at least to him. Her incident has left a horrible scar when it comes to other humans, especially other trainers. Outside of battle she can often be seen cowering behind Reiji when he around others, and may lash out at them if she feels they are violating her space. This somewhat defensive personality plays into Reiji's fighting style with her using his attacks to evading, and countering opponents, rather than take them head on.

Pokemon: Zangoose/Kenta
Personality: Kenta was Reiji's first pokemon, a gift from his father upon him leaving to start his journey. The two are pretty much inseparable, since Zangoose is often outside of his pokeball, walking on Reiji's right side. What's unique about this pokemon is he seems to have an inextinguishable amount of energy. This plays into his fast rhythm in battle, attacking opponents quickly, and affectively. Kenta further proves his worth to Reiji by not only being good at battling, and being a good friend to him, but is a big brother to his other pokemon. He can often be seen defending them from other pokemon or helping them train. This trait makes Kenta the obvious choice whenever double battling an opponent.

RP Sample:
It was a good day perhaps the best in weeks. Sakai had bladed out of school after what seemed to be the easiest day in his life. He had aced 2 tests, 3 of his 6 teachers were out sick, and not to mention that he won tickets to the new movie that came out in his last class. Since he had no howework Sakai decided to go skating at the park at the edge of town. Though it was out of the way, he knew since it was a school day that not many people would head there, which would make it the most opportune time to try to master the inverted 540 he had been working on.

Upon arriving at the Park Sakai was shocked at what he saw. He looked into what was normally a semi-crowded park, into one that didn't show the faintest trace of ever being inhabited. Skating around to the entrance he came across a sign which read To all skaters, we are sorry to inform you that the park will be undergoing renovations starting tomorrow. As a result the park will be closed for the next several weeks. In the meantime we will be using a warehouse on Wicket Street in order to continue providing for your skating needs. Sorry again for the inconvenience, Gerald Grant. Now feeling somewhat depressed Sakai went over to a bench to sit, and began staring at the sky. Ten minutes had passed before his phone began to vibrate. Expecting it to be his mother inquiring as to where he was Sakai was quick to answer it. When he opened it a strange message appeared.

Are you prepared to take on responsibility?
Yes/No

Sakai for fun decided to hit the yes button, and soon received another message, this one telling him to take flight 3378469 in terminal DX at the airport. Thinking this may be a fun way to pass time Sakai hopped on the nearest train for the airport and ventured off.

After about a half hour of travel Sakai finally reached terminal DX, which was like nothing he had ever seen. It was jam packed of kids of all different races, each with a unique style to them. He noticed though two children sitting off in a corner. One was a pretty attractive girl with long black hair, the other a boy with light brown hair, though he seemed to be off in his own world. Seeing as they were the only two people in the whole room who didn't seem to be talking he went over and decided to introduce himself.

"Ummm Hi, I'm Sakai" he said his eyes glistening while rubbing the back of his head.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Looks good so far, Kay.

No, really... At least, I think Australia is Eastern Standard time... I think we're, like really ahead of some countries, since we're so close to the International Date Line...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
hah... well i'm writing the opening post as we speak, i want to make it good.... and also, i'm debating closing the signups for this. Theres getting to be a lot of people.

3's company
10's a party

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Alright guys.
I apologize in advance for anything Jett might do or say to your characters. ^^;

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Ya Kat brings up a good point. I write in character and i don't believe in sugar coating my plots and being perfect friends with everyone my character meets. So... don't take anything i write in my IC chat as something i think personally. I like to get into my writings because i feel it puts more emotion into the story and makes it more interesting. so ya... once again, don't take offense... I just write in character.

One last thing, Trainer Kat and Jim have permission to bunny my character. Please list if you have people allowed to bunny your char. My list of those who can bunny my char grows as i see what type of writing people are capable of.

And on that note... the first post is up! The RP has officially started. Kay11190, please finish your signup ASAP, and Shadowfaith, i wrote my response to your signup in the IC thread. From this point on its going to be rather difficult to get accepted into the RP.

Accepted RPers, instructions on your first post are written in my opening post. Have fun everyone.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Yay! I'm going to start bouncing... And yes, I feel that it's inhumane for any person, even ones that only exist in our heads, to love anybody and everybody. Any pissing off on my part is, in reality, apologetic... If that makes any sense, which I don't think it does...

You know what? I'll just post...

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2008
Had to redo my entrance post - Sorry about the rushed one before. =P

There we go - Finished. Cant wait to see how this story goes. Haha.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
shadowfaith has been accepted to the RP.... the opening posts look good, everyone keep it up! and don't be afraid to trigger interaction or anything, you don't need me to start everything.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
don't be afraid to trigger interaction or anything, you don't need me to start everything.

Y'all get to trigger it with Jett, he won't be the first to talk. xD;

SIDE NOTE.
As far as bunnying goes, the ONLY people who have permission to bunny Jett are Jim, Kansas, and, when he gets accepted, Phanima. The former two know what I expect from this, and I know Phanima well enough.
Anyone else caught bunnying Jett will get a nice, swift punch in the face from our little psychopath. xDDD
jk.
But don't do it. >_>

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Hold on, I got most of the way finished, then distracted by Kat, then had to shower, then needed to sleep. Be done first thing tomorrow, I swear on your life. I am Not ONI!

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
Since i'm not partial to any person in this Roleplay, and you all seem like fine Roleplayers to me, I will allow anyone to bunny my character, but only sparingly. If I haven't posted in over three days for whatever reason, then it's only fair that you should be able to IF any action by her is needed. Please just don't abuse it. ^^'

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
sounds good.... if everyone could go for their opening posts so we can get things rolling, that would be SPLENDID thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back