• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chimney Rock Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Sounds good enough. By the by, would it be possible that they would have a broom racing team, as my more permanant characters aren't Quidditch players, but are rather good flyers.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'll run it by her when I get the chance. Ze Nat'll be out-of-town until the 15th, by the by, so move too fast and I'll go nuts on all ya'alls. :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
;-; I'm going to be on a camping trip tommorrow, so I'll be unable to post till Wednesday. ;-;

See ya guys. ;-;

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Another question (boy, do I ask a lot!). Since Mira (my character) is a werewolf, at school, where can she go for her transformation? I mean, Lupin had the Whomping Willow which protected the entrance to the Shrieking Shack, so should Mira have something like that?

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Miyu-chan said:
;-; I'm going to be on a camping trip tommorrow, so I'll be unable to post till Wednesday. ;-;

See ya guys. ;-;

Bye bye! ^^

Man if it's not you it's Nat whose gone...I'm starting to think that you'll never be on that the same time! XD

I'll have to think about it, I'll talk with skye and then I'll get back to you on that, WG.

Squall, yes, but remember we have a 3 warning policy in affect so remember some of the tips I helped you with on your appearance and personality. For I will also be handing out warnings as well.

(All warnings are permenant unless retracted by the person who originally handed out the warning.)

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Just a bit of an update: I'm back! (well for today), then I'm off tomorrow, hopefully I won't be gone the whole day. One of my horses are sick and I have to run him to a vet that's about 1 1/2 hours away since the others are off call for today and tomorrow. (a coinky dink, aye?)

Also, Squall, read the post to figure out were we were. That's extremely annoying. So I gave you one warning. So be careful from now on. You only get two more chances.

I'm not going to point fingers, but when the actual RP begins and we start with classes I expect people who have been lacking to pick up the pace as far as skills go.

Thank you for your attention! ^^

Oh and welcome back Miyu-chan!

Years
Yeah... For anyone wondering, I'm still in the rp >_>... Just can't find anything for me to say =\ I wouldn't be surprised if I don't post anything 'til we get to the school =\... Hehe I'm so tempted to create another character just to keep me company on the train, LOL... Hmm... I might just consider that >_>... Ah well, yeah, I hope this becomes a successful rp!

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Thanks RM! n_n

I'll post later, hopefully, before the day ends. o.o;

Years
SPEAKING OF WHICH --- I didn't wana DP But I wanted to mention how many 'OOC's' you've made... even after you've pointed out many times that you have this particular thread for ooc's... >_>... Well I posted so now you don't have to DP :P

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Eep. I like forgot about Rping.

;-; *get trampled by pretty ponies*

...*will post more?* xD;;;;;;

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Raichu_tamer said:
SPEAKING OF WHICH --- I didn't wana DP But I wanted to mention how many 'OOC's' you've made... even after you've pointed out many times that you have this particular thread for ooc's... >_>... Well I posted so now you don't have to DP :P

That's because I'm owner of the RP, and I can bend the rules for my own purposes. XD

Don't worry about it Miyu, I also forgot about this RP. But when I remembered it, it's too good to let die. Not everyday you stumble on some good rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back