• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Hi,
This looks great and I can't wait to try it out! Unfortunately I'm having the white screen problem even after changing the save type to 128k. I also tried the link you posted at the top of the thread to your Pokehacking site looking for the rom base, but IE cannot pull up the site. Do you have any other ideas how I can get the game up and running? Thanks so much!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
sorry i cursed like that...i did however look up a possible vba for psp on google...good news: there is one(well....2 that are completely different really...) bad news: the most recent one i found was most recently updated in 2005 :/
Well, did it work?

Hi,
This looks great and I can't wait to try it out! Unfortunately I'm having the white screen problem even after changing the save type to 128k. I also tried the link you posted at the top of the thread to your Pokehacking site looking for the rom base, but IE cannot pull up the site. Do you have any other ideas how I can get the game up and running? Thanks so much!
I know that most people knows how to change the Save Type, but did you reset after changing the Save Type?

Years
Hi,
You can download Pokemon Ruby 1.0 (the 1.0 is important!) from anywhere, then patch and change the save type etc.

nui876

I like hacks
Years
i supporrtt your hack :) OO

I am also making a hack. Ive only changed a few things in a ruby rom

Last edited:

Yardizel

Treecko Trainer
Years
can u tell me how please? i couldnt figure it out at all....all i got was just the white screen after the big intro thing...

i meant to reply back on this. Yeah i had the same problem, i thought after the intro the game would work, so i posted that it worked, but i get a white screen after the intro. If i manage to get it working i'll be sure to tell you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
i meant to reply back on this. Yeah i had the same problem, i thought after the intro the game would work, so i posted that it worked, but i get a white screen after the intro. If i manage to get it working i'll be sure to tell you.

thank you dude i appreciate it :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2010
just wait for a while and it will come up as a fuzzy picture and it will say press start hope i helped and can anybody tell me is there any more games like this one

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
just wait for a while and it will come up as a fuzzy picture and it will say press start hope i helped and can anybody tell me is there any more games like this one

you're talking about the gpsp emulator for psp right? if so then how long do u think is the wait?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
You can download Pokemon Ruby 1.0 (the 1.0 is important!) from anywhere, then patch and change the save type etc.

Thanks a million. It was the version that was the problem. Once I patched version 1.0 it worked like a charm! Thanks again!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
the screen is still white for me even after i put it on 64 an the ruby rom is in english, dono why its not working :/

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
can anyone help me please
i ve been trying to play this hack for a long time now
but it wont work
after patching it n opening it in visual boy the screen goes white
wat can i do
please help me this looks like an awesome hack

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
can anyone help me please
i ve been trying to play this hack for a long time now
but it wont work
after patching it n opening it in visual boy the screen goes white
wat can i do
please help me this looks like an awesome hack
If you looked one post up, you would have found your answer:
Download Ruby version 1.0, download VBA emulator, set Save Type to 128k, patch the ROM, open it with VBA, play.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i need help crono isnt workin 4 me D: sum1 help me i try to play it and i listened to the post for the 1.0 ruby it still wont work for me is there any other VBA emulaters to use?

Galexio

Pokémon Professor Assistant
Years
I absolutely love this hack! The storyline is quite interesting. I did, however, find a few problems in Beta 2.
-Upon reaching Altomare, if you got into the Pokémon Center, and exit, you reappear in front of Salamence.
-Protagonist can't go back to your hometown upon reaching Altomare, but that could be part of your plot.

Anyway, your release of Beta 3 is one of the reasons why I should still be alive. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back