• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
They changed it up for the remakes I have no idea why but I guess they didn't want the players to give away drinks for Pokemon to people lol. And to be more specific on what Roxas posted the old lady is located in the hotel/apartment building by the store I believe she is on the first floor talk to her and she gives you the tea.
My friend already figured out where, thanks. Never played FR/LG, but if I were I wouldn't want my experience with Blue to be misleading in a supposed "remake".

Thanks to the both of you.

Divine~Deoxys

What do you say to the little girl in rustboro city to make her laugh???

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Where is the FR/LG Move Deleter?

EDIT: Found him. For those of you who want to know: Fucscia City, next to the PokeCenter.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Eevee

Never tried it before so I thought why not. Basically I've decided not to evolve it into Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon because that's too easy, and obviously Leafeon and Glaceon didn't exist then.......thankfully.

So I'm trying to evolve Eevee into either Espeon or Umbreon. It's proving difficult actually. He's on level 40 now and still hasn't evolved. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do?

One thing that confuses me is that I always thought that Eevee evolves into Espeon if trained during the day, and Umbreon at night. FireRed doesn't have day/night though. Can anyone shed light on this for me?

Thanks.

(And yes, I do have the National Dex).

EDIT: Just read Espeons "Trivia" section on Bulbapedia.....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Last edited:

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
for eevee to evolve into Umbreon, you have to trade to RSE and train at night and Espeon in the morning (trade to RSE)

:t354:TG
Actually, you have to max out it's happiness (which is accomplished best by not training it, as fainting and lingering negative status conditions decrease happiness) and then raise it one level during the day for Espeon and one at night for Umbreon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Ugh, I hate happiness evolutions, I once was trying (and eventually succeeded in) to complete the Sinnoh Dex, and I had to evolve Chansey to Blissey, oh man. I spent like two straight hours running around until the big pink thing finally evolved. It will be no easy task getting yourself an Umbreon or Espeon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Breeding in newer games

Ive only played up to the silver gold and crystal generation in the Advanced one is there still places to breed pokemon

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2009
hi... could anyone tell me how does an eevee REALLY evolve to umbreon?? im completing my pokedex in emerald..

some says that it is through day and night like wurmple to cascoon and silcoon

but when I had an experiment, i think that they evolve maybe by nature or randomly

is this also like that of eevee's umbreon and espeon???

advance thank you...ü

Divine~Deoxys

But there's no night, idiots!!!that's why he's asking.

Also, mate, wurmple to silcoon/cascoon is to do with gender.

Does anyone know how to get Staryu in Emerald?? I used my good rod in the right place for catching it, yet i spent 5 hours and all i ever caught was magikarp and tentacool (and a kecleon for some reason)

Years
idiots!!!

No need to insult others. :\

To evolve Eevee into Umbreon, the Eevee needs to have full happiness and it needs to level up between 12:00 AM and 11:59 AM in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald (depending on what time you set in your game).

Wurple's evolution actually has to do with a hidden variable called "Personality Value", but that's completely random so Wurmple's evolution is completely random.

You need to use the Super Rod to Catch Staryu.

Last edited:

Divine~Deoxys

well i always found i get male silcoon's nd female cascoons.

Maninho

Beginning Trainer.
Years
Where i can train my venonat?

He's lvl 27 and i can't find a good place for training...

(using vs. seeker or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back