• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
i have the same problem. he just isn't there.

I wanna know if I restart will the problem maybe go away? If I restart I don't wanna get that far and get stuck again..

thats how i do it,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mLWBa1d1Y&list=PL2C7F6999629BDC5A&index=14&feature=plpp_video

i suggest that just get a new fire rom patch again and then restart the on the new patched game....the older patched file would have many problems....

check the gym again......go to the next route as far as you can....go back to the city which you were before....

I found the answer! Thanks to aquarmor, go to the Drakebreath City path, the right route, go inside the daycare and talked to the lady. After that, go back to the city, enter the power plant and Rayner should be there. If not, go to the Snowce City path, the left route, and continue then talk to the lady blocking Mt. Icestorm's entrance. Again, how does SNORUNT EVOLVE INTO FROSLASS???????? AND HOW DOES EEVEE EVOLVE INTO GLACEON??????? Pease reply to this!!!! =)

mitchell114

Owner of Pokemon Yango version
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Could someone tell me how to play the game. After patching i get a white screen in my emulator. I know probably the answer is somewhere in the topic, but please can someone help me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Could someone tell me how to play the game. After patching i get a white screen in my emulator. I know probably the answer is somewhere in the topic, but please can someone help me.

....use a good rom...to patch it

I found the answer! Thanks to aquarmor, go to the Drakebreath City path, the right route, go inside the daycare and talked to the lady. After that, go back to the city, enter the power plant and Rayner should be there. If not, go to the Snowce City path, the left route, and continue then talk to the lady blocking Mt. Icestorm's entrance. Again, how does SNORUNT EVOLVE INTO FROSLASS???????? AND HOW DOES EEVEE EVOLVE INTO GLACEON??????? Pease reply to this!!!! =)

your welcome... :)

you know what try all stones first.....then if that does not work......then i think its impossible.... but i say you really have to have an ice type in the team...

i defeated the E4 with all 50 lvl guys...no legendaries used......my abamasnow gets 80% of the credit

your welcome... :)

you know what try all stones first.....then if that does not work......then i think its impossible.... but i say you really have to have an ice type in the team...

i defeated the E4 with all 50 lvl guys...no legendaries used......my abamasnow gets 80% of the credit

so yeah catch any other ice type..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
its in gorment city....in the mines...
I swear I can't find Anorith's fossil in the mines! You guys probably all think I'm stupid, but can you be more specific where? I thought I talked to every single person in there, and I already have Cranidos, Shieldon, Archen, and Lileep.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
I swear I can't find Anorith's fossil in the mines! You guys probably all think I'm stupid, but can you be more specific where? I thought I talked to every single person in there, and I already have Cranidos, Shieldon, Archen, and Lileep.

then.....sorry bad news for you .. its in the lauren region.....the games on you bro...

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
How do I get to the World Championship and the Orange Islands I can't find them anywhere and I have both World Pass and the Orange Pass

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
How do I get to the World Championship and the Orange Islands I can't find them anywhere and I have both World Pass and the Orange Pass

Try the Train Station in Central City, Ferry Station in Seanport City, or the Airport in Bramboach Town... They should get you there... If not, try the hot air baloons in Noormeak City.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Hey Guys, I downloaded this and the english version but when I open up the game, it still isn't in english. Am I doing something wrong??

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Another problem... I can't find Sophia, the Snowce City Gym Leader. I found her in Mt. Icestorm like Solana said but when I returned to the gym, she's not there... Please reply soon!!!

And I'm still stumped on the Froslass thing... -_-"

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
This hack's amazing. I'm playing it on my Android. Maybe I shouldn't have picked Totodile since I got Omastar :/

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Another problem... I can't find Sophia, the Snowce City Gym Leader. I found her in Mt. Icestorm like Solana said but when I returned to the gym, she's not there... Please reply soon!!!

And I'm still stumped on the Froslass thing... -_-"

she is in the enterance of the mountain.....not the one from the snowce city ...if you enter the snowace side of the mountain...go to the other end....near the enterance she will be there.....then go again inside the mountain she will be at the end...

How to pass darkdusk gym,i cant get to leader am yust goin in cercle pls help

try the tower and battle team steam

Last edited:

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015

if u wanna go to Orange Islands, u must have orange pass. U can get it from Lance in MT. Draken near Drakebreath City.

I think u should try another emulator, i used to get ur problem with others hacks.!

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm not gonna quote, because it's waste of time so I'm just gonna answer some random questions.

Eevee does not evolve into Glaceon.

Snorunt probably also does not evolve into Froslass, use YAPE to check.

For other questions: USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Lol, I just realized that I downloaded a beta file. Now I'm playing the full version because I was able to finally find a clean Ruby ROM. Awesome so far.

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
Can someone give me directions to get to the gym leader of dardusk's gym I keep trying to go into random holes and I always end up at the beginning lol

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Some ideas.

Hey, actually I think that carrying HM/TM slaves are annoying and wasting our slot so I suggest that changing HM moves to Key Items instead. But still you can get the HM moves at the same time you get the Key Items

Replacement:-
No. | HM move | Key Item name
HM1. Cut - Hatchet / Axe
HM2. Fly - Hot Air Balloon / Air Ship / Helicopter
HM3. Surf - Raft / Motor Boat / Hovercraft
HM4. Strength - Robot / Dozer
HM6. Rock Smash - Pick Axe / Hammer / Hand Driller / TNT / Dynamite
HM7. Waterfall - Rope Hook
HM8. Dive - Submarine / Scuba Tool / Newt Suit

I knew that custom TM is good but it is annoying and some of them you can only get once. Also you could add 'Mini' to some of them which make them capable of putting inside your bag, tho I dont think it does matter. For 'Watefall' I can only thought of 'Rope Hook'. I did not mention HM5 Lava Surf because it does not need to be replaced. As for HM3 Surf(my personal problem), I dont like to use water pokemon until I get Kyogre.

Last edited:
Years
I got badge from flamin city and i teachd fire blast to my pkm but it not work on stomps that are blocking way to meridian city?pls help

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I got badge from flamin city and i teachd fire blast to my pkm but it not work on stomps that are blocking way to meridian city?pls help
You should teach your PKMN TM50 Fire Blow, not TM38 Fire Blast. TM38 dont have any effect outside battle, but TM 50 can burn away rotten tree stump.

Last edited:
Back