• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Where do you get all these anime's like I have never heard of them and I used to watch heaps of anime

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I usually just get suggested things. As Poke said those series are all pretty popular, well maybe not Ryuushika Ryuushika but the rest are.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

This makes me happy and stuff.

May have been predictable but this week's Naruto chapter was good.
Spoiler:

I like this series.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Seconding most of those, though I've never heard of Ryushika Ryushika or Squiddy XD; (And then I've never checked out B Gata H Kei.) And Azumanga/Yotsuba&! are both by the same person and are both really good :3b Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Gintama are also rather unique, and Hidamari Sketch is full of cute.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Implying all of the "evidence" for evolution isn't just a test of faith. You're going to feel bad making comments like that when you're burning in the pit of fire and fury that is Hell.

Gabri

m8
Years
Popping in to say that we have more than enough scientific evidence (not only on archaeology) to completely nullify the idea of Creationism and I can't understand why the eff do some people *ahem* still not accept it. That idea by itself defies all that we know of Biology, the records we have from Archaeology, and the laws of Physics themselves.

/sneaks out

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I haven't been active in a while so I don't think I can ;; Hard to believe it's PC's 10th anniversary, though @o@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back