• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Oh, Twiggy what's the vote for?

Pick any three families of spin-off starters to add into the list of starters.

Do be careful on you choices, though. Take a look at the current list and the reference page that I have given a while ago.

Doesn't seem to be any votes...

- Munchlax/Snorlax - 3
- Vulpix/Ninetales - 4
- Plusle/Minun - 2
- Cubone/Marowak - 2
- Meowth/Persian - 1
- Gligar/Gliscor - 1
- Zorua/Zoroark - 1
- Igglypuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff - 1

Lookie here, seems like we have an extra!

I'll add the winners Munchlax/Snorlax, Vulpix/Ninetales, Plusle/Minun, Cubone/Marowak.

By the way, the other question hasn't been properly agreed upon.

Would you like to see the preexisting starter list be expanded to include all possible evolutionary families for a Pokémon?

Last edited:

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Would you like to see the preexisting starter list be expanded to include all possible evolutionary families for a Pokémon?

Well,sure i guess. There's more variety. But don't over do it :P

Last edited:

lewieboy124

Yes, I would like that very much. But like Flame-Typhlosion said, please don't over do it.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
I'm wondering,Twiggy,are you going to add genders to our chosen starters? I don't want a genderless quilava.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Name: Xeberos
Starter Pokémon: Turtwig and Piplup
Why would you like to join: I love starters and they are cute always! :3 Their final evolutions are super powerful and they have great movepool and design.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'm wondering,Twiggy,are you going to add genders to our chosen starters? I don't want a genderless quilava.

Hmm... OK, your wish is granted.

Name: Xeberos
Starter Pokémon: Turtwig and Piplup
Why would you like to join: I love starters and they are cute always! :3 Their final evolutions are super powerful and they have great movepool and design.

So cute, and yet so powerful. Oh, er... Welcome to the club, Xeberos :) I think I have seen you around a bit, no?

It might be a good idea to decide your Poképartner's genders :) You get only one chance per Pokémon!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hmm... OK, your wish is granted.

So cute, and yet so powerful. Oh, er... Welcome to the club, Xeberos :) I think I have seen you around a bit, no?

It might be a good idea to decide your Poképartner's genders :) You get only one chance per Pokémon!
Only one Pokemon can have a gender? Not 2 since we get two starters? lol oh well

Espeon is definitely female.

lewieboy124

Ok, I have decided that both of my current Pokepartners are going to be males.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Ok, I have decided that both of my current Pokepartners are going to be males.
Ehh..I'll go ahead and say this but....I really read that part work about the gender. -_-

Umbreon is a definite male.

(For some reason my brain was playing trick and thought you wrote 'Only one Pokemon can have its gender')

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016

Well... we are friends on PC and we swapped eggs at Holiday Hop. Or do you mean this club? :D

Anyway my Turtwig is male and Piplup also because Dawn's Piplup is male.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club, Xeberos!!
my charmander and piplup are male

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Well,since nobody done it yet,how about i make a topic!

New topic:
Which starter pokemon did you first pick?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
My first starter was a Torchic in Pokémon Ruby.

And I'm in love with the moves from its final form, Blaziken's Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick! They're both amazing moves, I must say. ^^

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
First ever starter? Charmander-Charizard..although I prefer Venusaur now! Wanted to show some awesome pictures of the Starter Pokemon!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
My first starter was Turtwig in Pearl. I'm glad I picked Turtwig and I don't regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back