• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Blue Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
It's getting more epic than ever. n__n; Love the updates. <3

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I still support your hack and it rocks, but why does your game have bad words?

Rival says the D-word...

krillerman99

TotoManiac
Years
How do I download it looks like a good game and I'd really really like to try out hacked games because the ones I make are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY(times 50 reallys) BAD!!!!!!!!!

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I like the game, but my seven-year-old brother (who can read) plays this and I don't want him saying this crap around the house. Other than that, the game rocks! To all people of the world... PKMN Blue Moon rules! So epic...

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Oh my god Flandre, those PC tiles look great! Nice choice inserting those. I'm loving the updates, keep 'em coming. =D

Thank you very much.

I don't really like the floor tiles of that Pokecenter, but the rest in excellent.
The new tiles also fit your hack but stop changing them already! XD
Good luck.

xD
I'm trying not to change the tiles, as I think they're fine at the moment. And thank you.

It's getting more epic than ever. n__n; Love the updates. <3

I still support your hack and it rocks, but why does your game have bad words?

Rival says the D-word...

Umm... Damn is a bad word? :/

How do I download it looks like a good game and I'd really really like to try out hacked games because the ones I make are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY(times 50 reallys) BAD!!!!!!!!!

There's a thread somewhere. Just search for it.

I like the game, but my seven-year-old brother (who can read) plays this and I don't want him saying this crap around the house. Other than that, the game rocks! To all people of the world... PKMN Blue Moon rules! So epic...

Well, "crap" is a bad word. What happens if your brother mysteriously sees that post and starts saying "crap" around your house? Other than that, thanks.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
This hack is great! I hope you finish it. By the way, where did you get the battle theme? I think I heard it somewhere...

Thanks, and its from Golden Sun. xD

Updates!

Thanks to Tropical Sunlight, Blue Moon has now got new Gym tiles for Eliza's gym! You can see them here:

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-1.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-1.png

Oh and I've mapped the third route, the route below Twilight City. I haven't done all of the scripts, but you can see it here:

PokemonBlueMoon2_04.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_05.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_06.png

Credits:

• Tropical Sunlight
  • Wesley FG
  • Alistair
Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I can see this get far. I believe it has the potential.
Best of luck, very nice hack.

Years
good job with the gym but.... i think you should make the first 2 gyms easy like dark and normal and then put in the difficult ones. the starters are dragon types right??

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
wow great hack!!
love the graphics :)

Thank you.

It looks like a very good hack. The story is pretty original. I'll be sure to download it as soon as my computer lets me and give you a better reveiw then.

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to it. :D

nice gym =)
looks cool what type ?

Thanks, Dark-type.

I'm loving the gym tiles.

Great Job Flandre and Tropical Sunlight!

Thanks. xD

I can see this get far. I believe it has the potential.
Best of luck, very nice hack.

Thank you.

good job with the gym but.... i think you should make the first 2 gyms easy like dark and normal and then put in the difficult ones. the starters are dragon types right??

Well, yeah I guess I could... and yeah the starters are both Dragon-type.

Updates!

Thanks to Tropical Sunlight once again, he's made me a beautiful map of the town below Route C. Here are some screenshots, for you to look at:

PokemonBlueMoon2_02-2.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-3.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_04-1.png

What could be in that tower? XD; you're going to have to wait and see. I don't want to spoil too much. :D

Credits:
  • Wesley FG
  • Tropical Sunlight

Thanks guys!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
I love these updates. What could the tower be...a Radio tower ?

Maybe... You're just going to have to wait and see... xD

Updates! (kinda)

Something small, but let me say something first. There isn't very much updates this time, because my stupid ISP slowed my internet down to dial-up speed because I downloaded over 25GB in one month what is this i dont even.

So yeah, I've only uploaded 3 images of the Policeman in front of the Tower, and who could this girl be? You're going to have to wait and see. :)

pokemonbluemoon201.png
pokemonbluemoon202.png
pokemonbluemoon203.png

Credits:
  • The Scarecrow Toxin - Female Overworld

Thanks!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I'm surprised I've not actually posted here before... Ah well, now I can.

I love the tiles, they look superb, and they all fit together. I love that grass the most! The pokemon animations are top notch, I think that will make many enjoy this hack. The story is also interesting, and tells a lot despite how short it is. The suspense that I feel from the story makes me want to play it. Good luck.

Years
Uh oh...looks like someone broke in and took something maybe.......they stole a reporter or worse... a TV!!! LOL!!!!!

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
Years
i know there is something with fossils and someone stole some and that female is owner of tower... Well... I think so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back