• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar and Lunar versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
I have a surprise for yall.Well first of all i would like to thank Shadow_Dark_Chaos for making the support banner for solar and lunar versions and i would ask all of its supporters to put it in their sigs if they can fit it.
solarandlunarsupporterui4.jpg
</p>
next i would like to annonce the first vid of solar and lunar versions is coming. it will go up to the event of facing your rival Chris. and it will be ready soon.

as for the other update im postponing it till i get the map from one of my mappers.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Yo before I forget If you haven't created the front pic sprite for Solon We can talk and I might be able to do something about it!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
wow -_-;

lolz
have ya noticed that your thread is like the most popular in like all of the plot and idea space???
Great job and keep up the great work ^^

sonic smash down

Years
thankz man and since my post got deleted when we switched servers i would like to annonce im getting together the first vid of solar and lunar versions which will go threw when you wake up to when you fight chris. i have gotten past that but i would like to show it to you on vid. and i have some thankz to give when i post it for yall to.

sonic smash down

Years
Yes i should probally ask to change that a little. but anyways thankz and also huge update yall.

The first vid of solar and lunar versions is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgo_vUdIUI

and i would also like to report that since gustoff is definitly coming towards me and my family. i might be gone for a few days because of mandatory eveacutations. and i would like to appologize for the lack of music because hypercam wont record that. and thankz to shinylugia for the major edits as well.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
nice update sonic really like the video i think you should change the hp bar color purple just doesn't seem right to me but thats just my opnion.

Years
Yo sonic, I still need to wait for a new computer.
So full help of me might take a while, but whenever I'm done making sprites for a couple of people.
I can help out abit, But may I ask if I can do some frontal sprites, I'm getting abit tired of making backsprites, I made to many of them haha =P

sonic smash down

Years
<p>ryushin: yea i know ive been wondering about that to. the hp box does seem a tad arkward but as for now while im kinda busy its staying that way till i can get a new design for the whole battle system which i would like but im waitin on floating monkey pirate for something from that. thankz for the comment man.</p>
<p></p>
<p>and as for you crossel: check your vms i just sent one to ya. i apperciate the offer man and thankz for the comment</p>
<p></p>
<p>and for everyone else i would like everyone's intake on the vid and what should i change in the game from that?</p>

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I watched the vid. The map look so big. Try to use a black tile to cover as the wall. And there is lots of grammatic error too. It is "I'm", not "Im". Keep it up.

P.S : I'll havent sprite the tapeworm yet, just give me some time.

Years
Personnaly I dont really like the battle screen, why ?
Well because of the purple, it isn't really a nice combination, but that's just my opinion =P
Besides that I like the picture.
I'm gonna check the vid now i'll edit =)
Edit: well right at the beginning i see a lil glitch, but that can be solved easy i think, other then that the events are kinda slow i noticed.
But I like it, I hope you keep up at this =)

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
srry i havent been on in a while everyone, gustoff has been causing trouble for me and the electricity just came on last night. so i was unable to work on my game since the vid was posted. omega yes i noticed the errors in the vid. and ill be sure to correct them before i move on and same goes for you crossel. thankz for the complements you guys. yes the battle screen is way off from wat i want it to look like but im hopin floating pirate monkey can learn script for our team and i really appreciate all he's done so far for us along wit the rest of you as for now though thats the battle screen till i can get a scripter working on this team which hopefully wont be to long.

thankz for the comments and ill be sure to update on the game as soon as i can.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
Hey SSD!!! ITS ME!!!! lol anyway! i read the whole thread on Universal and this sounds great! i cant to see it! if you need any help with ideas im your man!

Anyway just pm me if you want help on ideas for pokemon i can give you a pretty good descrition if you tell me the type and basic idea of it.

EDIT: just watched the video! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!! a few spelling errors and of course bugs to get out like the walking speed was jumpy and stuff but still amazing!

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
hey KR its been a while well i wanted to tell yall the reason why i havent been on here lately. until my grade raises or in two weeks i probally wont be on much. Junior year is putting a lot of pressure. especially American History. so until i can raise my grade i wont be on much k. wish me luck on the test tommorrow and im goin to try and have an update as soon as possible. and thankz KR for visitin here cant wait to see ya again soon

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
Ill be active on this thread! lol yeah good to see you too! its a really long time ever since you stopped coming to universal. lol but anyway. yeah game is looking AWSOME!!! cant wait to play it!

EDIT: I hope you did good on the test!

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
DID YOU DRAW THAT!!!!! THAT IS AWESOWE I WANT TO TEST IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back