• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hmm, I think I will sign up for this club!

Username: CatAlert
Partner: Mudkip
Which baby Pokemon do you think is the cutest?
Got to be Azurills, I confess I've caught myself staring at the 3D model in my AS Pokedex for minutes straight before for that very reason. They are that adorable and I am easily distracted by cuteness.

184.gif
Hello, hello! Welcome to the cutest club!
184.gif

Care to share us your thoughts on the latest topics as well? :D :D

Years
Username: Satharen
Partner: Growlithe!
Answer a topic: Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Yes yes yes! I try to put cute pokémon on my team, but I do eventually find pokémon cute that I didn't before if they're on my team a long time. They grow on me. x3

Reactions: Sun

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
Years
184.gif
Hello, hello! Welcome to the cutest club!
184.gif

Care to share us your thoughts on the latest topics as well? :D :D

Thanks for the welcome (And those Azumarills... Eeeeek! That entire line is so adorable! :D ), and of course!

I would most definitely play with my cute Pokemons in Poke-amie. Somehow all Pokemons look a tad cute there, so it just adds on to the cuteness of a cute Pokemon and makes it even cuter! I would play berry picker with the Pokemon and feed it lots of Pokepuffs! :)

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Username: Satharen
Partner: Growlithe!
Answer a topic: Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Yes yes yes! I try to put cute pokémon on my team, but I do eventually find pokémon cute that I didn't before if they're on my team a long time. They grow on me. x3

Hello Satharen and welcome to Pokecommunity as well. :)

Here are our latest topics:
Who's your Contest Star? Tell us about this Pokemon!~

What fun activities would you do with your cute Pokemon? And why these activities in particular, are you great at these activities?

Stay active in this club and on PC, will you? ;)
Thanks for the welcome (And those Azumarills... Eeeeek! That entire line is so adorable! :D ), and of course!

I would most definitely play with my cute Pokemons in Poke-amie. Somehow all Pokemons look a tad cute there, so it just adds on to the cuteness of a cute Pokemon and makes it even cuter! I would play berry picker with the Pokemon and feed it lots of Pokepuffs! :)

Azumarill is definitely one of the best Pokemon out there. :') I love its shiny color as well.

If Azurill didn't exist in Gen III, would you prefer an evolution form for Azumarill?

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
Years
Azumarill is definitely one of the best Pokemon out there. :') I love its shiny color as well.

If Azurill didn't exist in Gen III, would you prefer an evolution form for Azumarill?

I don't know! I wouldn't mind another form for Azumarill as long as it is still just as adorable, but I would hate to miss out on the cuteness of an Azurill! A better Azumarill would probably be useful though, and it would be nice considering Azumarills reach its final evolution fairly early.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I don't know! I wouldn't mind another form for Azumarill as long as it is still just as adorable, but I would hate to miss out on the cuteness of an Azurill! A better Azumarill would probably be useful though, and it would be nice considering Azumarills reach its final evolution fairly early.

Good thing is, Azumarill is useful in the competitive field. Due to its Fairy-typing and its awesome Ability! :) In other words, Azumarill is more that just a cute face.

Spoiler:

Years

I haven't actually dabbled much in contests yet... should I?

What fun activities would you do with your cute Pokemon? And why these activities in particular, are you great at these activities?

If they were with me IRL I would take them with me everywhere, put them in cute outfits, sing with them (because I'm a very musical person) and teach them adorable tricks like speaking like a husky or playing dead or something ^^

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
Years
Good thing is, Azumarill is useful in the competitive field. Due to its Fairy-typing and its awesome Ability! :) In other words, Azumarill is more that just a cute face.

Spoiler:

Hahah, nice meme you got there!

I never played Pokemon competitively, but I heard Azumarills are useful there. Just last night I was split with an seemingly competitive Azumarill when playing on Showdown with a friend, and it was fun to use. I like cuteness when it is deadly anyway!

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hahah, nice meme you got there!

I never played Pokemon competitively, but I heard Azumarills are useful there. Just last night I was split with an seemingly competitive Azumarill when playing on Showdown with a friend, and it was fun to use. I like cuteness when it is deadly anyway!

Speaking of deadly cuties, what's your thoughts on Clefable, Whimsicott and Cinccino? :)

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
Years
Speaking of deadly cuties, what's your thoughts on Clefable, Whimsicott and Cinccino? :)

I know they are all adorable! I never heard of Whimsicott or Cinccino competitively though. As for Clefable, my friend uses one and I heard it is a nice defensive Pokemon. She passed me a few of her Cleffas so I can breed one too, but I never gotten around to it.

You definitely should give it a try! I tried contests in AS and Pearl and it was definitely a refreshing change; I had a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Years

Clefable was one of those that wasn't great until Fairy-type kicked in, since it was mainly special-based and its Normal STAB back in the day wasn't great so it mainly relied on TM moves for coverage and to make use of its stats. Now that it has proper special attacks that actually get STAB from its new type, it got much better to use.

Cinccino is a total description of a cute killer, being not just small and cute in design but having access to two potentially strong abilities that make use of its ability to use various multi-hit moves including its signature Tail Slap. Technician gives said moves a power boost while still having the "how many times will it hit?" chance, while Skill Link doesn't get the boost but makes the moves always hit 5 times.

Whimsicott is however, a huge annoyance to go up against thanks to its cheeky nature (which explains the Prankster ability) and a huge support-based movepool allows for it to unleash its full annoyance potential, with moves such as Cotton Guard, Tailwind, Leech Seed, among known annoying moves. It's fun when you land the status but a pain to go up against one.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I would love to join, please!

Username: Hikari Takahashi
Partner: Vaporeon
Topic: Can I answer more than one? LOL

Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Yes and yes! I did a NFE challenge on my SoulSilver game once and the team was based just on cute Pokémon I rarely used because I didn't like how their evolutions looked as much - it was Chikorita, Togetic, Teddiursa, Horsea, Vulpix, and Flaaffy. Cuteness is always a factor in my team-making decisions, even if they're really weak lol. I used my Beautifly and Delcatty in AlphaSapphire all through the game, never felt so much pride in my life until my Beautifly OHKO'd Steven's Mega Metagross with Bug Buzz.

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
Chikorita, absolutely hands down. I love Fennekin a lot too though, and Piplup as well.

Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest?
I love Pichu, but Togepi and Cleffa are really close seconds.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

If they were with me IRL I would take them with me everywhere, put them in cute outfits, sing with them (because I'm a very musical person) and teach them adorable tricks like speaking like a husky or playing dead or something ^^
You really should, at least for the sake of trying! :)

Hohoho, you sound like a Pokemon Coordinator or your Pokemon might do well as Musical performers in Gen V games.

I know they are all adorable! I never heard of Whimsicott or Cinccino competitively though. As for Clefable, my friend uses one and I heard it is a nice defensive Pokemon. She passed me a few of her Cleffas so I can breed one too, but I never gotten around to it.

You definitely should give it a try! I tried contests in AS and Pearl and it was definitely a refreshing change; I had a lot of fun.
Try them, they are more reliable than what they look like. XD

I would love to join, please!

Username: Hikari Takahashi
Partner: Vaporeon
Topic: Can I answer more than one? LOL

Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Yes and yes! I did a NFE challenge on my SoulSilver game once and the team was based just on cute Pokémon I rarely used because I didn't like how their evolutions looked as much - it was Chikorita, Togetic, Teddiursa, Horsea, Vulpix, and Flaaffy. Cuteness is always a factor in my team-making decisions, even if they're really weak lol. I used my Beautifly and Delcatty in AlphaSapphire all through the game, never felt so much pride in my life until my Beautifly OHKO'd Steven's Mega Metagross with Bug Buzz.

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
Chikorita, absolutely hands down. I love Fennekin a lot too though, and Piplup as well.

Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest?
I love Pichu, but Togepi and Cleffa are really close seconds.

Hello Hikari, welcome to our club! Thanks for joining us! :) Here we have two new topics and you might want to answer them as well! ^_^

See you around! :)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I've used Cosplay Pikachu (who I've nicknamed Cospika) for all of my contests in ORAS, but oh man do contests take me back. I've always been super big into contests, and I was a little disappointed how they made them so easy in ORAS compared to RSE when you really had to be good at the berry blender and harvest a lot of really good, rare berries, and even then there was a limit to how much you could feed your Pokémon.

I've been wanting to catch a Pokémon in my original Sapphire Version to deck out in ribbons, but I can't decide on who to pick - I'm thinking Delcatty but I would like to be able to Mega Evolve it, Altaria would be my second choice but Lisia already uses it and that's kinda eh. :( I might go with Mawile, it's been growing on me lately.

Also, I miss the Ribbon Syndicate from Platinum Version. It was such a neat addition, I just liked the exclusiveness of it.

I would totally be into grooming, too. One of my favorite episodes from the entire Pokémon show was the episode when Brock receives his Vulpix from that Pokémon groomer in Celadon City, I think? It was sometime in the middle of the Kanto run.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
Username: Witchcraft
One cute Pokémon: Teddiursa
Answer a topic: If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?
I thought this was the coolest topic available, but now I see that it is difficult to choose only six! It's also difficult for me to create a team of cute Pokemon when I know it would be very unbalanced!
I suppose
latest
585_deerling_winter_shiny_by_3d_poke_sprites-d8hlbsb.gif
216.gif
180.gif
latest
dedenne.gif

Years
Just letting you know that I've abolished the members list (with Brendino's permission) as it became too tedious to update it often. But you're still required to fill out the join form to actively post here - otherwise this wouldn't really be a 'club' atmosphere, right? ;p Welcome all!!

I'm always soooo happy seeing people love Cinccino. It's so cute. I definitely like it more than Minccino and always love training one. Happy to have gotten that skill link 5IV Cinccino to train. <3 Too bad the shiny version is such a bad yellow, should've stayed pink like its pre-evo.. ; ;

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 22, 2016
May I?
Username: ansenraze
One cute Pokémon: Chespin
Answer a topic: I can answer more than one, right?
Absolutely. I never evolve any Chespin unless it was used for competitive battle until now.Additionally, I always consider cuteness when it comes to making a competitive team. But, that'll bring a huge dilemma over which pokemon that I'll pick, lol.

What type has the cutest Pokemon?
Fairy and Normal, of course.

Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
Sylveon, I think.

Years
May I?
Username: ansenraze
One cute Pokémon: Chespin
Answer a topic: I can answer more than one, right?
Absolutely. I never evolve any Chespin unless it was used for competitive battle until now.Additionally, I always consider cuteness when it comes to making a competitive team. But, that'll bring a huge dilemma over which pokemon that I'll pick, lol.

What type has the cutest Pokemon?
Fairy and Normal, of course.

Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
Sylveon, I think.

Hello there! Nice to see a fresh face in this club.

So, nice choice for a partner there. I feel like Chespin's the one Kalos starter many would want to keep unevolved (although Quilladin has some cuteness as well) and it's definitely a strong contender in the cutest starters field.

I also agree on the types you mentioned, Normal and Fairy tend to have a lot of cute stuff in there although I think Electric, Grass, Water and even Psychic and Ghost have some cuties as well.

I hope you enjoy the atmosphere of small kawaii chibi Pokemon!

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
Years
Since I never answered this, I will now!

I usually just use whatever I feel like has a decent moveset. My favorite though in OR/AS is the Contest Pikachu in coolness contests. I have one that is maxed out in condition just for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back