• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
9/10

One of the better ones that features Julian.... oh wait, my mind's playing tricks on me again, I meant Shaun Micallef.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Emolga, hmm...... I'd use Cinccino battlewise, but Emolga is cuter tho.

I give a 7.5/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Some effort went into it and it is visible. Looks pretty rad. Both are clean and high quality as well. Though I wish the avatar was a little less messy. :p

9//10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
10/10

I might have rated you before, or maybe it was only the sig or the avatar. But anyhow, I love everything on it. It's really nice.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
9/10

Avatar: It's similar to your signature.
Signature: It's a little blurry.
Overall: Great.

derozio

Years
I think the VM PM thing would look better left-aligned with some padding. Otherwise looks pretty good. :D

9//10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

The avatar needs some borders to make it look neater. The sig is a little bit blur or in other words, low quality.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
10/10

Its the same guy in avy/sig and looks really cool, but I dont know where it's from...

Last edited:

derozio

Years
That's rad. :p Some text wouldn't hurt the signature though, in my opinion. But yeah, nice theme.

Back