• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, a meme is something that goes absolutely viral and is copied by people. It certainly did go viral, and two people so far have made their variations of it. So I guess... sort of...?
Hikari usually forgets the viral part, so I think I'll leave her to that. :3

Instead of the le reddit bollocks I'd rather leave it be and work on stuff I like instead. Yay.
Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have many titles...

N's Lover
Red's Lover
Gary's Master
Silver's Master
Lance's Destroyer
Cynthia's lesbian lover

those sorts of things

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I always thought Hikari was some radical Pokemon terrorist hell-bent on corrupting the youth of today with strange sayings and images

are you telling me that's not true?

Years

Given I live in a different time zone, I can tell you it's now 10.21am in Sydney right now (where I am) and it's still sunny.

No signs of people dying or alien invasions or anything.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I play anywhere across the midfield although I only joined a few matches ago so I haven't gotten anything cemented down yet. I'm also going to presume you know I'm talking about European football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back