• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
Pokemon Expert Emerald ~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

expert_emerald_2_by_pedro121-d4sxuwx.png

Hack created by Blue

Features

• Captures - All Pokemon can now be obtained as a result of standard methods, in-game trades or events.
  • Difficulty - Each individual trainer has had their teams altered to enhance the difficulty of the hack. You will now find that most boss battles involve a full team of Pokemon equip with boosting items and stronger movesets.
  • Evolution - Expanding on the 386 Pokemon concept of the game, many of the evolutions that require two or more games to obtain have been changed to an alternative method. Any changes can be found in the documents.
  • Infinite TMs - With Generation V came a wonderful feature in which TMs no longer disappear! This feature now applies to this hack and TMs can now be used as many times as desired.
  • Move Changes - Some attacks have had slight alterations to their power, PP and/or accuracy.
  • Event Pokemon - You will now be able to encounter specific event Pokemon scattered around Hoenn, this includes Starter Pokemon and Legendaries.
  • Miscellaneous Changes - This includes stat changes, in-game trades, and any other smaller additions which can all be found in the documentation provided.

Media

Check out some snapshots from the game!
Spoiler:

Download

Beta 1.5 - Patch & Documents
Alternatively, refer to the attachment(s) below!

Unsure how to patch the ROM correctly? Check out this neat tutorial by destinedjagold - Click Here

Attachments

• Pokemon Expert Emerald Beta 1.5.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 6,370
Last edited:

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I'm surprised no one has replied as of yet. Tbh, I love the look of this! However Firered is more my game. However this idea seems great, Emerald generation games had to be easiest to complete by far.

I'm assuming Wally isn't as much if a Wally anymore and can now break your backside with a new awesome party? Give his party and complete revamp, so no one will predict what he uses B)

blue

gucci
Years
I'm surprised no one has replied as of yet. Tbh, I love the look of this! However Firered is more my game. However this idea seems great, Emerald generation games had to be easiest to complete by far.

I'm assuming Wally isn't as much if a Wally anymore and can now break your backside with a new awesome party? Give his party and complete revamp, so no one will predict what he uses B)

Trust me, he's got a whole new mixed team ;) Keeping Gardevour though.. it's traditional!

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Im definetely trying this RIGHT now. I'll get back to you after i finish the beta length or find any bugs :P

blue

gucci
Years
Great, thanks very much, please let me know what could be changed to improve the game i.e difficulty etc. :)!

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
You know Mr Britneys Cottage? its blocked by a plant you need CUT for. well if you go below it you can walk through the walls via the beach. apparenty stairs used to be there. Just thought i'd let ya know xD

Right now. im preparing my team for the first Gym xD, im having fun with the increased difficulty lol.

Also i liked that ur rival had an extra Skitty... Killed me the First time.. xDD

blue

gucci
Years
I know, I thought I'd change the map slightly in that area.. just for fun ^^ I don't really see the need of the stairs, yeah Skitty will be in her team throughout the game!

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Lol Darn Cute charm and attract makes skitty just BLEH. xD

Also since its 'Expert' version i think May should maybe have 3 pokemon on the 2nd rival battle. but its just a suggestion xD

blue

gucci
Years
Because you can get a Moon Stone early in the game and it was originally challenging to evolve Eevee into Umbreon so I wanted to keep it the same however I will consider lowering the level slightly or using another method if needed.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
On the 3rd Gym! XD

i got pwned alot at the 2nd Gym. sooo i went through the cave to steven without Flash, went to slateport, beat the lower cycling road rival battle (with 1 pokemon surprisingly xD), beat all those trainers, did the team aqua event, beat trainers on the raod to verdanturf THEN i got the 2nd gym badge wih Blaziken XD

now just getting a team of lvl 30's + lvl 40 Blaziken for the 3rd gym lol.

blue

gucci
Years
Hope it's a challenge for you, it took me SEVERAL trys to beat Wattson and I still haven't beat Flannery, if you think you are overlevelled, just wait till you reach the later Leaders!

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
It is a challenge xD just need type advantages to make it alot easier lol

Lol wattson was Cake once i trained Geodude and he had Magnitude xD
2jb9mhv.jpg

au9xer.jpg
Time is so long cuz i left the game on while i played other games on the PC xD

blue

gucci
Years
Ah right, unfortnuately in my case I had no type advantages to Wattson, thanks for the feedback.
I really need to edit the total stats of some Pokémon i.e Jynx as there was an error making the total stats 1000+ hence why it's so strong so in the next beta hopefully it should return to normal and it will be more of a challenge!

Back