• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Seal

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
Pokemon Seal
On the continent of Odion , A great festival is happening in Julioun City to celebrate the race known as the Legendaries who sealed a great relic known as the Halo Feather Underground in a great temple in the ancient times. The Halo Feather was said to be the key to a Pokemon Utopia in the sky. Where a great pokemon rested.
Team Magma And Aqua, Hearing of this Legend Fled to Odion in search of these ruins to find the Halo Feather. Although, Everything goes wrong. Team Magma and Aqua Fight over the Feather. And in the end, it is destroyed. with the Halo Feather destroyed. The Seal was broken, A giant beam flies out of the temple into the sky awaking the Legendary Beast and distroying the temple the beast desend and now lives in the Ruins. 5 years later Professor Mull discovers a tablet with ancient writings. between him and his co-workers discovered it said:

The Seal shall be bring peace to the world, The land of Heavelation watches over the seal. If somehow it is broken. The Legendary beast will destroy the world in 5years. Only the last of the Ancients can defeat this beast.

It has been 5 years and it has been sent out that the winner of the Odion League with confront this beast.
You must gather the badges and win the Odion league to confornt, defeat the beast and save the world!
Opening Scene:
You start by seeing a cave robed man runing into a cave and on the inside it shows more of these men circling a platform. On this platform a robed man is standing in front of a stone case and says,"From now forth the "Halo Feather" shall not torment anyone with its lust for the utopia of the sky Heavelation, With this said we now will lock this feather away forever!" then with a flash of light the cave is empty.
Features:
Choice between boy/girl
New Region
Night/Day
Laptop(pc on the go)
Collect badges to enter the Odion league
Odion League(new league to replace the elite four)
New legendary pokemon
Surfing/bike/walking/and fly
Back to the basics of pokemon(first set of pokemon)

Towns:
Neboun Town
Syrice Town
Charsle Twon
Meriad Town
Hinox Town
Julioun City
Yerday Town
Percose Town
Fasilage Town
Tranic Town
Darmajh Town

:dead: Sorry i didnt do this before i thought i did but please give credit to sion for helping with the story Thanks :D

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It's a nice story and all, but you clearly haven't read the Rules.

New Thread Rules

As of this point, all new game threads must contain a fairly detailed story and at least one in-game screenshot in the opening post. If any new threads are made and do not obide by this simple rule, they will be closed.

I'm also closing your other thread too, since that also breaks the rules. Anyway...

*Closed*

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Nice storyline, ya seriously need some screenies though.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
yeah. you need to put a screen up, Believe me they'll close the thread. My Cable Modem had been going off and on all day and it came on for a few minutes so i posted my new thread, and right after i sent it in, my cable stopped working. I didnt have the chance to put screens up so they closed my thread, Pokemon: A Legend is Born..

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
It was closed then opened again so he might have a screen.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I request that you change the name because it's the name from my friends pokemon game clearly you didn't come up from it first. If he does not change the name I request that this thread is closed.
Kyle_katarn thought of it first.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
rm2kdude said:
I request that you change the name because it's the name from my friends pokemon game clearly you didn't come up from it first. If he does not change the name I request that this thread is closed.
Kyle_katarn thought of it first.
Dont be so harsh man. Other fan games have the sames names, if you didn't know theres two pokemon lights so why is it such a big deal?? :surprised

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
yes maybe but I got banned from a forum for having the same name.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
here if you want a sprite for pokemon seel, ill give you one, i can give you more if you want.

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
ok i probly will change the name because i want an origonal game and i will have screens up soon im taking them now

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
rm2kdude said:
yes maybe but I got banned from a forum for having the same name.

no that was because picceta didnt like you,he was talking to me on msn when you got banned.
and the screen is kinda small..O.o

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
The story's nice! But, the PKCenter and PKMart are a bit too big, I suggest you make 'em smaller an all, like in the real games. Good luck on this :)

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
sry fo the double post but updated pics

pokecenter.png
pokecenter

pokemart.png
pokemart

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
I have new screens:

NebounTown3.png

Neboun Town
Route101.png

Route 101
SyriceTown.png

Sryrice Town
Route102.png

Route 102

Hope you enjoy:D:D

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Nice screens but, they look a bit empty and all. fill 'em with flowers, paths, etc ^-^ Even more trees would look nice. Anyways, they're great maps :)

Back