• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
gg houndoom

i lost 1-0
i won 5-0
(where did you go? i hope not changing teams -_-)

btw i just got the new mario tennis.. if anyone is up for a game im always down to play. let me know

and with that last win i have gained the rank of great.. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Houndoomed A regular battle is fine but with the evasion clause in effect. Hope that's ok

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
GG houndoom that was one of the best battles yet

i win your badge 2-0

darkari had me shook

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
gg houndoom

i lost 1-0
i won 5-0
(where did you go? i hope not changing teams -_-)

btw i just got the new mario tennis.. if anyone is up for a game im always down to play. let me know

and with that last win i have gained the rank of great.. :)

You beat my Gym, but theres no one to give you a badge, or great rank for that matter, sub and protect gliscor is cheap and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Houndoomed A regular battle is fine but with the evasion clause in effect. Hope that's ok

No evasion moves, thems the rules see you in there 6v6 friendly

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
My brother thought it would be funny to reset my wifi.. So heres my new friend code.. 1893-7001-2880

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
You beat my Gym, but theres no one to give you a badge, or great rank for that matter, sub and protect gliscor is cheap and you should be ashamed of yourself.

lol gliscor is a beast. ill keep using my gliscor and you keep using your darkari ;) same cheapness i think. but great battle all around.

jester can i challenge your gym at some point soon?

does anyone want to battle singles double or triples?

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years

lol gliscor is a beast. ill keep using my gliscor and you keep using your darkari ;) same cheapness i think. but great battle all around.

Maybe later I'm busy with famliy right now I'll be able to battle abit later

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
My brother thought it would be funny to reset my wifi.. So heres my new friend code.. 1893-7001-2880

Groudon whomped your shiny hack team! 6-0

Hoo ahh!

Lucario should not be shiny

Next time Ill destroy Gliscor, he is so easy to counter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back