Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 3 Days Ago (10:41 AM).
I'm baaaaaaaaad

Nature: Modest
Shandelure has a great design in my opinion. It has a REALLY high special attack stat, which pairs well with its powerful STAB moves. The only thing is, its pretty slow. It needs to have fast mons on its team or something that can tank hits directed at it. Or sticky web support. I prefer the specs set of scarf because it pretty much destroys everything lol.
John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

If static electricity builds in its body, its fleece doubles in volume. Touching it will shock you.
Old 2 Days Ago (05:40 PM).
Degreaser politics

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Aperrentis
Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Blaziken and Heatran
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Obviously the best starter type to pick in every region.
Chandelure: It's okay I guess... Nice type combo. Heat Rotom eat your heart out.
Old 2 Days Ago (08:28 PM).
Shuriken
ModeratorCS

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by aperrentis:
Name: Aperrentis
Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Blaziken and Heatran
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Obviously the best starter type to pick in every region.
Chandelure: It's okay I guess... Nice type combo. Heat Rotom eat your heart out.
Welcome! You're right about the starters...except for Gen IV and V, in my book :P And yes, Chandelure is definitely better than Heat Rotom (which is actually Electric/Fire, not Ghost/Fire).

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links