• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

Years
Quick update from me. I wanted to play all last night, but I was pretty tired so I decided to go to bed instead. I'm currently on Route 5 with my team:

Roshi the (male) Wartortle, Lv 19
Fiona the (female) Riolu, Lv 20
Lila the (female) Braixen, Lv 20

I also caught a Furfrou but I don't plan on using him. I also think I finally decided who I want for the rest of my team, and I have a feeling I can't catch them till much later in the game. :P

I spent some time playing around with Pokemon Amie, which I can't help but enjoy how adorable it is, but I'm still trying to figure out parts of it. Enjoyment is easy to raise, but the other stats are a little more finicky.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Right now I'm in lumiose city battling the proffessor.
Team so far:
Fletchling lvl 14
Combusken lvl 16
Litleo lvl 14
Froakie lvl 15

Now time to decide on what Kanto starter I want. I'll probably pick chameander and switch out fletchling and litleo

blue

gucci
Years
Wow I'm under leveled compared to you guys! Anyway since my last update I've got my second Gym Badge, battled more Team Flare Grunts and gained a few extra team members. Nothing too interesting but hey, still loving the game! Currently at the Tower of Mastery looking for Korrina the leader.

Team

Amaura Lv. 29
~ Icy Wind
~ Rock Tomb
~ Ancient Power
~ Aurora Beam

Fletchinder Lv. 29
~ Tackle
~ Roost
~ Ember
~ Peck

Braixen Lv. 30
~ Return
~ Flame Charge
~ Psybeam
~ Light Screen

Malamar Lv. 31
~ Topsy-Turvy
~ Foul Play
~ Psybeam
~ Hypnosis

I'm still waiting to encounter Clauncher and Klefki, although in the time being I'm considering on using Bulbasaur and turning the EXP Share on to catch up.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm taking my time as I play along, but I just left Lumiose City after exploring and meeting up with Serena at one of the many cafe's found there. I mean, seriously, how many cafe's does one city need? Haha. I even got a nice hair cut, dyed my hair, and put on some gray contacts. I swear, player customization is going to make me go broke eventually.

So far my team is:

654.png
662.png
666-mo.png
657.png

They're all at level 16/17. I managed to get a Froakie in a trade from Netto, so I've been using him along the way. I gotta say, I'm loving the new Pokémon so far and I plan on doing a lot of capturing and swapping around party members to get a good feel for most of them.

Well, onto the next big town or city and hopefully my second gym badge!

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
Woke up at 6 to get the game first, and boy, am I having a good time. I think it is safe to say that X and Y are so far the BEST main-franchise games. Everything about them is great: The region, the diversity of pokemon, the mapping, etc. Speaking of mapping, I am currently at route 8 and my God is it beautiful. The cliffs and the beaches are just stunning.

The funniest thing happened to me, though: On Route 8, I got a Zangoose horde. With one Seviper! Found that cool cause they are enemies. But then, instead of attacking me, the Zangooses started attacking the Seviper! I loled so hard... Little bonuses like that that make the games so great.

My Team:
Spoiler:

ONLY small complaint: I feel like the gap between the first and second gym is a little big. It's all right, of course, I just feel like it will be awkward taking such a huge break from gyms and then having one after another.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
Years
Just finished up in Luminose City (sp?), and am now just doing some grinding and Wonder Trades on my way to the next town. I got a Luvdisc from a WT that I WT'ed again (didn't want it or need it) for an Espurr which I plan on keeping in my team at least for a little while. I'm debating on whether to WT my Ralts, since I've got no desire to keep it- eh, we'll see.

My current team is-
Espurr lv. 13
Braixen lv. 17
Wartortle lv. 17
Fletchinder lv. 17
Pikachu lv. 17
Ralts lv. 17

This team is definitely not permanent, I'm looking to replace Ralts with Sylveon when I get there. Other changes too, most likely- too many new Pokemon I want! ;n;

Years
I'm moving along fast now as I have 6 badges, and I now have Pokémon that can Fly and Surf ^^ the most recent stop on my journey took me to defeating Team Flare at the Poké Ball factory.

Current team:

Delphox ♀ - Lv. 50
Venusaur ♂ - Lv. 43
Doduo ♀ - Lv. 22 (used for Flying)
Lucario ♂ - Lv. 42
Blaziken ♂ - Lv. 46
Diggersby ♂ - Lv. 35 (Surf and Strength)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Spoiler:

Current team:

Delphox ♀ - Lv. 50
Venusaur ♂ - Lv. 43
Doduo ♀ - Lv. 22 (used for Flying)
Lucario ♂ - Lv. 42
Blaziken ♂ - Lv. 46
Diggersby ♂ - Lv. 35 (Surf and Strength)

I'm at the same place :3

Baxter // Chesnaught ♂ - Lv. 48
Loofa // Vivillon ♂ - Lv. 48
Cindy // Talonflame ♀ - Lv. 47
Gryff // Lucario ♂ - Lv. 46
Dixie // Florges ♀ - Lv. 47
Whale // Lapras ♂ - Lv. 37 (HM Slaving)

Years
ok,so im at the 4th gym and here is my team....
Greninja Lvl 36
Blaziken Lvl 39
Venusaur Lvl 35
Tyrunt Lvl 32
Pidgeot Lvl 36
Lucario Lvl 34

So what do you think? tell me if its a good team and make some suggestions if you want! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Yet another update. I am now infiltrating Team Flare's base (the place where you catch Xerneas or Yveltal before the 8th badge.) Just before this I battled a friend online who had already beat the Champion and I whooped her ass, lol. My team is very overpowered right now, which is unusual since I always find myself picking looks over power but I guess all my Pokemon look good and are powerful at the same time lol.

My team consists of:

094-m.png

[Mega] Gengar Lv. 47
Moves: Venoshock, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam (OP!), Shadow Ball.

658.png

(Hopper) Greninja Lv. 60
Moves: Extrasensory, Night Slash, Surf, Water Shuriken

184.png

Azumarill Lv. 61
Moves: Return, Play Rough, Power-Up Punch, Aqua Tail

450.png

Garchomp Lv. 50
Moves: Dig, Crunch, Slash, Dragon Claw (Anybody know where to find TM for Earthquake?)

650.png

(TopPercent) Mienshao Lv. 57
Moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, U-Turn

691.png

Dragalge Lv. 43
Moves: Surf, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Thunderbolt

I am simply amazed by how strong my Pokemon are. Maybe it's because most of them are over leveled? But they also have really good stats and movepools.. man this game is crazy. Need to name some of them soon, didn't have the chance to name certain ones because they were traded and such.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Just got my 3rd badge and the Mega Ring!! Mega Evos, here i come!

My team so far:
Croagunk Lv 31
Amaura Lv 31
Frogadier Lv 32
Charmeleon Lv 32
Honedge Lv 33
Vivillon Lv 33

And btw, having sooo many people from PC on the friend list is great, everyone is really nice and every 3 or 4 minutes i get a O-Power from someone. So, thanks everyone!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Wow I'm under leveled compared to you guys! Anyway since my last update I've got my second Gym Badge, battled more Team Flare Grunts and gained a few extra team members. Nothing too interesting but hey, still loving the game! Currently at the Tower of Mastery looking for Korrina the leader.

Team

Amaura Lv. 29
~ Icy Wind
~ Rock Tomb
~ Ancient Power
~ Aurora Beam

Fletchinder Lv. 29
~ Tackle
~ Roost
~ Ember
~ Peck

Braixen Lv. 30
~ Return
~ Flame Charge
~ Psybeam
~ Light Screen

Malamar Lv. 31
~ Topsy-Turvy
~ Foul Play
~ Psybeam
~ Hypnosis

I'm still waiting to encounter Clauncher and Klefki, although in the time being I'm considering on using Bulbasaur and turning the EXP Share on to catch up.
Where did you get Inkay/Malimar

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
As of now, I've reached the Battle Chateau. My team consists of Frogadier, Fletchinder, Ivysaur, Pikachu, Pancham, and Espurr.

Also, Frogadier is now my favourite Kalos Pokemon.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
Currenty battling the fancy folks in the Battle Chateu. My Leafeon is literally OWNING them. And in other news, my Wartortle hates me cause I kept letting it faint in battles and now it refuses to eat Pokéblocks :'(

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Just made it to Terminus Cave and managed to get a Dusk Stone to evolve Eliannah. Managed to also get a Heliolisk a while back as well.

Venusaur [Regan] Lv. 51 [M]
Hawlucha [José] Lv. 51 [M]
Aegislash [Eliannah] Lv.51 [F]
Dragalge [Dygennet] Lv.50 [M]
Heliolisk [Brianna] Lv. 49 [F]
Mawile [Madison] Lv. 54 [F]

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
I finished the main story and this was my team:

Delphox level 72
-Fire Blast
-Flamethrower
-Psyshock
-Psychic

Lucario level 72
-Close Combat
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Bone Rush

Jolteon level 70
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Thunder
-Bite

Aurorus level 70
-Thunderbolt
-Take Down
-Ice Beam
-Ancient Power

Blastoise level 69
-Surf
-Waterfall
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam

Xerneas level 60
-Night Slash
-Geomancy
-Moonblast
-Horn Leech

Then I went around to all the boutiques to spend all my cash and make my character, Faye, look cute :3

Now I'm going to train up my event Torchic and a Goomy I caught but didn't have room on my team for :(

Years
Just caught xerneus with a great ball 2nd try

My team is
krookodile lv54
Abomasnow lv44
Lucario lv 52
Chessnaught lv55
Lapras lv 50
Talonflame lv51

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Heading towards Shalour City.

Braixen lv 30
Ducklett lv 27
Inkay lv 27
Mawile lv 17

Mawile has a nature that boosts attack, I'm also training it's attack in super training. Mega mawile will be a terror.

Years
Since I got both X and Y at Best Buy today, here's my first scoop of playing through X, which will be my main game of the two.

Spoiler:

Well there you have it! Looking forward to more of it.

Years
I'm now currently in Lumiose City, getting ready to invade on Lysandre Labs, after having earned my 7th gym badge from Olympia.

Team:

Braixen ♀ - Lv. 55
Venusaur ♂ - Lv. 47
Dodrio ♀ - Lv. 32
Lucario ♂ - Lv. 46
Blaziken - Lv. 50
Diggersby - Lv. 40

Back