• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Old fan coming back after a decade

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 28, 2015
oh ok, i ment how far in gen 5 do i have to go. gen 4 soul silver i can beat easily. If i have to beat gen 5 its going to be a while for me since gen 5 bores me. And is there a list of what pokemon i cant get in y that i have to trade from another generation to get.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
You basically have to complete the main story of black/white to access the special area for transferring from soulsilver. If youre going to get OR/AS though you can probably get most normal pokemon between that and Y including legendaries from SS and B/W.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 28, 2015
alright so, can an explanation be told to me about some abilities raising something by one level? like flame charge raises speed by 1 stage, but it doesnt quite explain what it means in terms of stage and such.

Last edited:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
It means it ups your speed stats and i believe from reading 1 stage is about 150 points (correct me if im wrong anyone).

Back