• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Game Features

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
^ thanks now i can actually do some of the missions

Also when serebii said that in join avenue you can buy berries, because then it would be easier than connecting to dream world to grow berries

Still pissed that you cant grow berries yourself

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
How does how stock of items determine, or is it possibly infinite (ex: infinite oran's to sell). I have so many questions about this feature...
I'm curious to try this out as soon as I can in game...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm glad that it's for Nintendo wifi. Kinda makes more sense allowing everyone to be able to connect to this new thing post game. The medals don't sound overly interesting though as a concept. I'm sure I'll love collecting them, but still. XD;

Years
This is from Serebii "
A new image has been released showcasing the various new features of Pokémon Global Link. First, it shows the Cool Hole, the new cave that runs as a Dream World area across both games. It shows that there is a new mini-game to play. It also shows that, if you're playing with Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, Unova Pokémon will appear for capture. In this case, it shows the Pokémon Drilbur. It also shows that the mini-game that originated in Pokémon Café makes a return. It also states that new Pokémon Doll decorations will appear every month. We'll bring more on these Global Link additions when they open up on Saturday"

It sounds as if we'll finally be able to get some Unova Dream world Pokemon ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It sounds interesting, but I wonder if the Cool Hole will still have the time constraints that the original Dream World does. That seems to be a point of irritation for many, many people.

Years
It sounds interesting, but I wonder if the Cool Hole will still have the time constraints that the original Dream World does. That seems to be a point of irritation for many, many people.
My guess is it proably will as so will the rest of the new dream world as they don't want us to get too many points or capture more than one Pokemon :(

Back