• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that! Congrats on the Shiny Buizel! Hope you can give it a good EV spread. :P

Lil-Dill, it really sucks that your bro...Argh! *Picks up her scythe and points it at his neck*

SPIT IT OUT! >O

Bro: ...*Shivers*

Oh, alright... *Moves it out*
Good luck recovering the DS, Shiny Lugia and Ho-oh are like... *_*

LMAO! I wish you could do that in real life but he doesnt have it. Its someone from his class that took it and I dont think he knows how to turn on a DS because I check on nintendo Wi-Fi and it said that the last time I turned my registered DS on it was Tuesday February 19th, so I dont think that person could do anything to my game. And yes even though they were all traded shiny Pokemon they still count as rare Pokemon.

Good luck to all on your shiny hunts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
After you get your new DS you can have the bidoof I got the other day lol

Runa I like you banner it seems to cycle through a bit fast though, comparing our starapters with it mine beats yours attack wise while your beats mine in speed although her Lonely nature probly is the result of that

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
No thanks. I wont like a shiny Bidoof, and besides I have a strong feeling Im going to get it back sooner or later because well the principal, v-principal(all 3 of them), guidance people, hall monitor all know about the stolen DS and are questioning people, well not everyone but people who know my brother. So I hope I get it back.....

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
2 shinys today. I got 2 shiny Phanpys.

Phanpy 1:
Nature: Serious.
Ivs
HP:25
Attack: 0-19
Defence: 20-31
Special Atack: 20-31
Special Defence: 0-19
Speed: 20-31

Phanphy 2:
Nature: Naive.
HP: 20-31
Attack: 0-19
Defence: 20-31
Special Atack: 20-31
Special Defence: 0-19
Speed: 20-31

Will get the exact IV-s when I can Use my sisters DS for an IV battle.

Years
Bad news, guys. Last Tuesday, my DS got stolen from work with Diamond and Sapphire within. I have lost all my shinies post-Alakazam.

I am currently making daily rounds to all the EBs/Microplays/pawn shops in town to try to track my stuff down to buy it back, but nothing has shown up yet.

I'm only really hurt by the loss of Dialga and Rotom, whom were from soft resets. The others were chained (or random/unwanted) and can be gotten back. Ru, how did you deal? :(

I am now going to treat myself to buying new everything that was taken, and then some, and I'll see you once I've gotten through the games again.

Currently, I am still breeding Chikorita (once of the only things I can still do), and playing through Leaf Green to collect Catdogs. After a couple runs through this game, I will reset for a shiny Kanto starter, probably Charmander.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
wow first Lil dil and now u metalmario that sucks. as for me im still soft resetting for turtwig. i put my old shiny garchomp i used to have in my sig after i deleted him for i shall remember him until th end of time. he was my first egg shiny so he does have a special place in my heart. good luck everyone

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Bah, still no luck on anything.. ;; You think I should change my id in firered or is that "the lesser the number, the better chance" just bull? Right now it's 23466 which looks so kewl but I haven't had any results (haven't counted but I've been at this since December or so).

Sorry to hear what happened to your game, LilDill.. I hope it pops up soon but things look hopeless. D:

Congrats on all of the new shiny captures. I wish I had a hatched shiny or at least more Sr'd ones.. Good luck to everyone else.

I'm not sure if ID number has something to do with it but I'm fairly sure that if you go through alot of hours on 1 save file without finding a shiny you'll be very hard pressed to find one but if you get a shiny early on another save file you're pretty much guaranteed to get more.

Not really scientific but it's my observation from all the way back to GSC til today, the save file I originaly got Birdy on I found the Quagsire and Croagunk as well I havent even seen a random shiny in my other saves jus radars

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Bad news, guys. Last Tuesday, my DS got stolen from work with Diamond and Sapphire within. I have lost all my shinies post-Alakazam.

I am currently making daily rounds to all the EBs/Microplays/pawn shops in town to try to track my stuff down to buy it back, but nothing has shown up yet.

I'm only really hurt by the loss of Dialga and Rotom, whom were from soft resets. The others were chained (or random/unwanted) and can be gotten back. Ru, how did you deal? :(

I am now going to treat myself to buying new everything that was taken, and then some, and I'll see you once I've gotten through the games again.

Currently, I am still breeding Chikorita (once of the only things I can still do), and playing through Leaf Green to collect Catdogs. After a couple runs through this game, I will reset for a shiny Kanto starter, probably Charmander.

Ok this really sucks for both of us...Sorry to hear that MM...:(

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Sorry about your game, MM; I really hope you can find it. And it's about time you decided to hunt a shiny starter!
Been soft resetting for mostly Lapras on FR and Piplup on Pearl, but something is telling me that maybe my next shiny will be one that shall be bred for. My gut doesn't usually lie (it just decides to tell me stuff that doesn't come true for months), and with that, I've decided to return to breeding on Diamond. To be more specific, I'm breeding for a shiny Totodile. I currently have a Feraligatr and a Totodile in at the Day Care, but if I evovle the Totodile, I shall have two Feraligatr, meaning that they will produce eggs faster.
Isn't there some way to check stuff like how many eggs you've hatched? If there is, it'd be a great way to check how many eggs I hatch daily.Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
No new shinies, I keep updating my sig as I go through my PC and finding the shinies I forgot so they are old mostly with bidoof being the most recent I didn't even want it I was just EV training but the chain ended up hitting 92

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
That Bidoof is lucky the game only allows a person to release pokemon and there is no option "crush skull with boot" I really dislike them

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Ummm It seems silly to say "Nope, no shiny Zigzagoon yet" 10x. So I quit stalking Zigzagoon and concentrate on mastering this Chaining thingy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Watch the guides on youtube for chaining advice, I seriously only enter patches if they are 5 or more away even though people usually suggest 4 or more, I've yet to have 5 patches fail on me unless there were 2 patches an equal distance away

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have the exact IV's for my 2 Phanphys now.

Phanpy 1:
Nature: Serious.
Ivs
HP: 7
Attack: 30
Defence: 25
Special Atack:21
Special Defence: 12
Speed: 23
Phanphy 2:
Nature: Naive.
HP: 24
Attack: 5
Defence: 30
Special Attack: 31
Special Defence: 0
Speed: 31

Not sure qhich one i should Ev train into a Donphan. Any help would be appreciated.

Lil-Dill unlucky about your DS. Mine was broken a little while ago for a few months. It is not as bad as it was. If I have any of the shinies you used to have I will trade you them.

Congrats on any new shinies. I forgot what they are now.

Runa I hate breeding for a shiny. It takes a long time. I prefer to fight. I no it helps with IV's and Nature. I wouldn't mind one of the Eevee's. I have wanted a good Umbreon for ages.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hehe, will do!
*Writes it down on a notepad*
In fact, I think I have one or two Eevees I got fresh recently, one Bold and one Impish, Bold is male and Impish is female. I can check the IVs for you if ya want one of those. :P
Of course, it could take MONTHS until I get WiFi, but oh well. Any more notes on movesets or do ya want to EV train and pick moves yourself? :P

About you Razer, I'd say go for the first Phanpy, Speed is all good but considering you're going to fight people that DIDN't hack for their Pokémon or really hardcore breeders, they won't have that supreme Speed instead, I'd take good Attack over it. :P On the other hand, if you get a Surf on your head, you'll die anyways, so the Hp isn't that different, low or high. ^_^

As for me, right now I'm checking IVs for some Eevees! I got a very good Female Timid I may integrate into the breeding after, she's got 25 Hp, 30 Def, 30 Sp.Atk, 30 Sp.Def (Note: 30 Sp.Atk is the only IV that needs to be lower than 31 for Hidden Power Ice if a Timid Eevee with 31 around the clock manages to pop up sometime 8D), but I can't use her yet until I find a male with 31 in HP to replace the current male (The female has the 31). Can't afford to lose a perfect HP IV, especially considering the Baton Passing nature of Eeveelutions, can I?

Can I be member?My first shiny was a red eyed aaron.

Even if you're not a member for now, you can lounge around and talk to us. :P Just wait a bit until a co-owner comes by to accept you into the club, okay? ^_^

Oh yes, if you want, you can also ask for Flareon and possibly non-sweeping Espeons, since there is the odd Adamant/Brave or Timid Eevee that pops by with good IVs. :P Can't advise you about the others because Glaceon and Jolteon need functional Hidden Powers and I don't know if Leafeon needs any Egg Moves or not, though.

Originally Posted By MetalMario:

Well, how can I say that? When it's gone, it's gone, you'll eventually have to cope with it. :( But hey, they'll always be with me no matter what! *Points at sig banner* Think I'll never remove that thing from my sig. :P

As for you guys, good luck on the hunting! My DS is on for no reason, so I need to check the IVs, no wasting battery!

Niriiiiii!

Niri: Star? (Yes?)

Time to go! Ahoy me matey, yarrrrrrr!

~*Runasutaru*~

Last edited:

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
hey Runasutaru ive been thinking perhaps i should get 1 of those banners honoring my shiny garchomp i deleted by accident. cause at that time i had no clue what ev training/ IVs were. I think i probably will. Still going for turtwig and its kinda fun trying to read the Japanese symbols going across my DS. good luck everybody.
EDIT: u know i think i might go for shiny gible again when im done with turtwig, even though i found my first shiny gible by accident i might have good luck with hunting for 1.

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
The only image that uploads.

DSC00481.jpg

Terrible quality due to my crap phone but i will hopefully make up for it in a video of it evolving ^^

Sorry to hear about your Game MM hope you get it back. congratulations on new captures if any and good luck to everyone on there new hunts. Im also wanting a naived natured Starly with a decant Speed IV as my team needs a fast pokemon.

Back