• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon DuskShadow

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
pic2my.png

Made with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials 2010.
(not really sure if this belongs here in the beginner's showcase, but i guess..)
Information:
Spoiler:

Story:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
yeah, i saw you skip down here.
WARNING! May contain vile material AWESOMENESS!
Spoiler:

Releases:

Credits:
Poccil - Pokemon Essentials
4th Gen. Matt's resource kit - .. who do you think?
Spoiler:

Nintendo & Game Freak - Pokemon
Kyledove/Kymotonian - Tiles
DonLawride - Bethment Forest
PokeRemixStudio.Floatzel - Music
VG Music - Music

SUPPORT US!!! c:

Last edited:

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
This is looking alright. I like how you called Professor Oak an immigrant. That's classy, my friend.

I only have a few problems/questions: will you be changing the main character's Overworld sprite? It's a little bland, don't you think?
As for problems, well- Denvlair. That's a little hard to say and isn't exactly aesthetically pleasing. I mean, Telemoth sounds awesome (sounds kinda similar (not in a copied sort of way, though) to Telmar from the Narnia books. I like it), but Denvlair and Arvenez don't really seem to fit with it.

But, you know, it's up to you, I guess.

This is looking alright. I like how you called Professor Oak an immigrant. That's classy, my friend.

I only have a few problems/questions: will you be changing the main character's Overworld sprite? It's a little bland, don't you think?
As for problems, well- Denvlair. That's a little hard to say and isn't exactly aesthetically pleasing. I mean, Telemoth sounds awesome (sounds kinda similar (not in a copied sort of way, though) to Telmar from the Narnia books. I like it), but Denvlair and Arvenez don't really seem to fit with it.

But, you know, it's up to you, I guess.

Last edited:

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Well, i accept your constructive criticism, and I can tell you, everything i did with names and towns and stuff, i came up with, so just to let you know..
But i'm sorry to say i can't really help sucking at spriting, so that player sprite isn't gonna be changed. After all, this is a solo project.

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Well, i accept your constructive criticism, and I can tell you, everything i did with names and towns and stuff, i came up with, so just to let you know..
But i'm sorry to say i can't really help sucking at spriting, so that player sprite isn't gonna be changed. After all, this is a solo project.
Well, I guessed that you came up with it. That's why I brought it up. I spend a lot of time proofreading fiction, and I've read probably a good seventy manuscripts for fantasy novels that just sound terrible because the places are named horribly.

As for the spriting, I can't really say that's an excuse. I'm working on a solo project, and my spriting isn't too spectacular, but I'm working on it. That's what you have to do. Work on it. You can't just give up because you're not great at it.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
You know what? Thanks. I'll do just that.
I appreciate it, and i agree, it isn't an excuse, since i can learn.

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
You're very welcome, my good man. You've got a very good attitude there. Luck you wish, sir, a wish of fish.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Hootz, it's been a long time since new progress on this has been shown! :/
Well, progress is REALLY slow now, but i'm not quitting this game! So DO expect some updates in the near future, just not now, sorry. :(
But by no means, close this topic. The game's still going fresh.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
I'll possibly make you a trainer, and over-world sprite if you wish.

Back