• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Oooh I should but none of the characters are like in Fire Emblem: Awakening's story there all DLC tsk. I will call it Shepards for now.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Aaannddd... posted!

Sorry that it took one day longer than expected, I ended up having homework which ShinyDiamond helped me with. Anyways, it's up now and that's important c:

If there's anyone who'd like to interact with Lacy on the next IC, PM me. I have some things that I want to do with her first but that won't take long.

EDIT: start instead of stars...? edited that. Also, for the sake of references, there's another reference!

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
-_- The helmet looks like a mask to me. Seriously, am I the cause of the problem?

Oh, it's not really a problem - I mean, Turnip'll whine like an idiot about it, but I'm not that bothered. For the record, are you looking at Turnip's regular appearance (i.e. first picture and picture in my signature) or his appearance in Sword Art: Online? I don't particularly think either look like masks, but eh, his helmet in SAO looks more like a helmet than his normal one does.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If my posts seem to take longer to show, it's because I'm sort of working on my post quality. I've noticed they are relatively short as of late, and I'm going to make a bit more of an effort to work on the realism of my posts... Whatever that means.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Since the night doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon, anyone against me making a new female character giving her a sort of introduction, for a later development with my character?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I know I'm not. In fact, I'd say that I'm in favor of it.

'Cause I counted, and I realized that, not counting Tara, we have an equal number of males and females. Adding one more female would tip the scales by one, and I can't see that as being unreasonable.

And I'm liking the number of characters in this RP. It makes it feel like a fuller sprawling world, one that someone would come to expect from an MMO

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Oh, it's not really a problem - I mean, Turnip'll whine like an idiot about it, but I'm not that bothered. For the record, are you looking at Turnip's regular appearance (i.e. first picture and picture in my signature) or his appearance in Sword Art: Online? I don't particularly think either look like masks, but eh, his helmet in SAO looks more like a helmet than his normal one does.

Both. Just looks like a mask to me. Turnip, try not to care too much about my thoughts.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Uhm... I wanted to respond earlier but I was on my 3ds and wanted to wait until I had my phone but I see Machomuu and Geras pretty much answered for me xD

Go ahead and make a female character this doesn't count for Machomuu and Dusk!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Robin's going through a lot of stuff. Everyone wants to be his friend, but will he accept their friendships? He's already Kagome's friend, but we shall see how he progresses.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Both. Just looks like a mask to me. Turnip, try not to care too much about my thoughts.

Eh, 'mask' is actually a fairly vague term, considering the variety in them. And I guess some helmets are basically just masks with a backing to them. What kind of mask does it look like?

Turnip's pretty inconsolable, by the way. He doesn't care about much, but if it's a really insignificant thing that's just the slightest bit bothersome, you'll never hear the end of it. Call his helmet a mask? He'll scream uncontrollably at the top of his lungs about how it's a helmet. Express some kind of distaste for trench coats? He'll murder your family and burn your most cherished possessions.

That's Turnip Logic 101 for you guys right there.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Do it Kranic, do it.

Guys, I'm gonna be completely serious here and announce that the IC day will end now. Make your last posts and get ready~

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
It's going to happen, just wait.

Also I'll make a profile for Ember later, felt like introducing her with no information known about her really.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Kranic, your posts frequently mention avatars, which leads me to a question for PinkSapphire. Is this a thing? Is it possible for someone to have simply never used Kayaba's mirror? Are there items in game that allow a change in appearance besides equipment? Or was the change to the players' real-life bodies something that never happened at all in this RP?

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Kranic, your posts frequently mention avatars, which leads me to a question for PinkSapphire. Is this a thing? Is it possible for someone to have simply never used Kayaba's mirror? Are there items in game that allow a change in appearance besides equipment? Or was the change to the players' real-life bodies something that never happened at all in this RP?
I'm pretty sure the first post mentions the body mirrors.

I've been working on the assumption all my characters have had their original body. But to clarify when I use avatars I'm just referring to the aspect of having an electronic body that represents you, not necessarily implying that the characters did something to change their appearance nor their traits being any different from the real body. I think the biggest assumption I may have made was being able to change hair style, seeing as it would probably be impossible to put on a nervegear with a huge puffy orange afro, but Lisbeth showed that at the very least characters can change hair color ingame, so being able to change hair isn't that big of a stretch. That said though, cosmetic stuff wouldn't be that unusual in an MMO, but that's up to PinkSapphire's ruling.

With my last post, I should have probably made it clearer that all the people in the group came in with the intention of cosplaying, because they figured it would be fun to have matching names and avatars, Ember just ended up playing along when she joined the group. I guess I had the intention that they happened to match the physique of the characters, but it might be a bit more fun if people came in with a certain intention and just stuck with it, even if it didn't work out that well, but given that their all dead and I didn't really have any plans on developing the characters beyond being a source of trauma for Ember, that would probably be a little unnecessary.

Sapphire Rose

Years
It is possible to dye your hair in-game with certain special items. However, you can't change your body shape, face shape, eye color etc. etc.

There is no one who could've possibly get past the body mirror. Everyone in-game was victim by it whether you looked into it or not. There will always have been a mirror with your reflection by the person in front of you or next to you. Even if your character stood away from the crowd, he still would have been affected by the mirror.

Back