• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
@w@

Imma try to post again tonight as I'll be away for the weekend @w@ Midori's got to catch up with people DX
Not like she's innitiate any contact with anyone anyways, but at least others will be able to initiate contact with her xD

EDIT:

This is my 666th post xD rofl

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
Honestly, and sorry for being harsh, that SU could use a fair bit of work. I'd recommend trying to get about two small paragraphs for her appearance and personality with more still for her history - I know I said brief but try looking at the other SUs for example. You also don't really discuss her motives for anything which would be nice.

There's also already a character capable of communicating with pokemon and one with a ralts. There's no rules aganst sharing talents or pokemon with other charcaters, but I figured I should let you know in case you want to go with something a bit different, either way full ESP would actually be really difficult to RP and could be potentially overpowered considering the nature of pokemon battles, so I'd recommend toning her gift down a lot if you intend to keep it.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, but you will still be a welcome member to the RP once you fix things up. Your reservation will continue for now, but please try to have your SU complete before it ends. If you need any help with your SU feel free to VM or PM myself or my fellow GM Scyke'd - or even one of the others taking part in the Hoenn Diaries if they are okay with it. :)

Oh, this isn't harsh at all. Just constructive criticism. Thank you for telling me. I had no idea there was another character with the same Pokémon and talents. I feel silly. ^\\\^
I am relatively new to roleplaying, so I apologize for not having the best characters or the best explanations. I usually RP my characters personality and their history eventually comes out in the RP as well. I may RP you about a bit of help with my character.
But on the other hand, thank you so very much for the constructive criticism! I honestly appreciate it!

Years
It's no worries PWNs :)
There are a lot of GMs who aren't as strict about SUs as me, but I am of the opinion that a decent SU is essential.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I know I'm double posting, but I just wanted to bump this to let you know that Dementia is now known as Orianna

Years
You should probably delete that and edit it into your other post or the mods could get a bit irritable. I got all excited thinking I had attracted another new RPer just then -_-

Years
It's all good, hopefully you'll be able to get your post up soon.
Try putting it in a word document so you don't have to re-write it every time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Life xD Imma try to post tonight. Or tomorrow, depends on when I get access to a laptop ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
well, I was gonna work on a post today, but I'm sick and I can't focus for the life of me x.x especially since I only managed to sleep for 3 hours last night and I got a splitting headache x.x
Imma post tomorrow, or the day after, provided I feel better x.x

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Well, I'll be taking a small break/hiatus kinda thing from PC altogether to sort some rl stuff out, so obviously I won't be co-GMing with gimmie till I come back. Though I didn't post here much expect a bit of drop in the quality in the upcoming chapters, though I'm sure gimmie will be fine without my help.

:p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I posted and all, but I'm not all that happy with my post x.x still sick and feeling like crap x.x but I had to post so I posted x.x

Years
@Orianna - That was a good post! It has also set you up for something of a break whilst the rest of us catch up. Try to get better soon :)

Years
Oh my bananas, thank the lord Jesus Grandma and Mother Jepson (that's a reference). I finally posted~ I finished my post last night at like three in the morning since I couldn't sleep, but I forgot to post it until today. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back