• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Map update. I've been mapping Ember Woods. It's west of Ignis town. you'll get the surfboard and fight a corrupted ninetails will stalk you in the woods, a heracross can also be obtained via bait spot.

It's right next to a volcano, the nutrient rich ground and tropic temperature gives the leaves an autum look all year round. wild pokemon found there are along the fire and bug variety. including; growlithe, vulpix*, ledyba, ledian, heracross*.

*obtainable

emberwoods.png

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
I've changed the website address.

Now the url is
pokemoneevee.co.cc
ignisisland.png

In ember woods lives the Surf Master. He gives out surfing lessions if people give him lava crystals. Lava crystals can be found in the volcano.

If you find and give him one, he'll give you a surfboard, allowing you to cross bodies of water. If you find 4 lava crystals, he'll modify the surfboard giving it a crystal base, allowing you to traverse pools of lava, which you'll need to reach the moletres that lives in the volcano.

This is the interior of the Ignis Volcano.
ignisvolcano.png

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Kool (with a capital K) maps look awesome can't wait!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
I dont know if this is a bug or not, but after starting a new game+ you cannot obtain another one of Bulba/Charmander/Squirtle from the training academy.

I chose Bulba to begin with, Did the soul challenge for Charmander, and wanted to grab a squirtle after starting a new game+ but it wouldnt let me.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
@Mercenary480

It's not a bug, you can't get any of the other pokemon you already got, New Game+ lets you keep and have access to any of the ones you already got. I think DarkDoom3000 said he'd work on a way to get the last one, but until that point, you can only get a total of two Kanto starters.

Years
I dont know if this is a bug or not, but after starting a new game+ you cannot obtain another one of Bulba/Charmander/Squirtle from the training academy.

I chose Bulba to begin with, Did the soul challenge for Charmander, and wanted to grab a squirtle after starting a new game+ but it wouldnt let me.

You can get a second without going through new game+ and I dont think DarkDoom has made it where trainers can be re-battled just yet. He also said he's going to work on making the 3rd starter available, just give it time, maybe we'll have it by version .8 or .9. He could also be trying to think of a good team to have you battle against.

Also DarkDoom, loving the maps. Can't wait to see what the corrupted Moltres looks like.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
well i got on the ferry and in the rom where are cutting tree after i got to the stairs up where the map chnages like going to an AI i cant move anymore i can look upd don and the ides but its like i can walk on those block is this a bug or supposed to be so?

Dragonmage119

beginner eevee trainer
Years
This is a great game with a nice story line and I love the new battle system.
However I found a bug:
the poke-ball in Arum behind the two trees on the left doesn't seem to work.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Dude havent you ever herd of overkill? I mean jesus christ! Your game is packed with decent ideas but its just too much in my opinion, dont get me wrong I am not saying this is a bad game, its not infact i see potential but personally i think there are better G/S/C greaphics out there but thats my opinion. Its just some of your features are just too much for instance "the pokemon can learn as many moves as they want" hoe do you plan to fit this feautre on the game screen? a scroll list? why would you allow this becuase you take away the use of stragety? for instance les say your pokemon can use bite, and you already have 3 other movies you absoultely dont wanna delete for crunch or a different dark type move this is where the player has to decide if its worth dropping bite, it also allows the layer to later regret getting rid of bite for a move like pursuit. About your battle system, i like it uses the orginal rpg type system however use better battle bg's or a whole battle scene in general. Also you said there was no pokeballs, but then you said like 261 or something cathcable pokemon, they contradict each other. and 8 enemies in one battle? isnt that a little much when most retail RPG's usually have 1-4 maybe 5. oh and the who start a new game with all your pokemon and items kinda takes the challange away from the game.. and whats the pont of creating the game in G/S/C if your gonna let people change the graphics? one last thing, ever herd of a teaser, your 1st post has like 100 screenshots a video and other stuff its just too much detail.

I said enough for you to understand, that simple can work too. I think you have a good idea(s) you just crammed it all into one big mess(again this is my opinion). I like the idea and the hard work and deciation you've put into this I just dont like the result you've produced so far and i would never play this in its current state... May I suggest you atleast upgrade to R/S graphics and take out some features and focus on a few key features and try again, of course this means you'd have to sart all over and no one wants that so I know my suggestions wont matter i just didnt want you think i'm just trying to bash you without offering my advice to fix it.. again i'm sorry if you get offended at this I just vioced my OPINION!

Dragonmage119

beginner eevee trainer
Years
like your post this is just my opinion but i think that upgrading the graphics would lose the major driving point of the story the whole thing is based on the point of where gsc got cut off with rse release, the graphics and total reset of the code. half the story lies in the graphic change.

Years
Dude havent you ever herd of overkill? I mean jesus christ! Your game is packed with decent ideas but its just too much in my opinion, dont get me wrong I am not saying this is a bad game, its not infact i see potential but personally i think there are better G/S/C greaphics out there but thats my opinion. Its just some of your features are just too much for instance "the pokemon can learn as many moves as they want" hoe do you plan to fit this feautre on the game screen? a scroll list? why would you allow this becuase you take away the use of stragety? for instance les say your pokemon can use bite, and you already have 3 other movies you absoultely dont wanna delete for crunch or a different dark type move this is where the player has to decide if its worth dropping bite, it also allows the layer to later regret getting rid of bite for a move like pursuit. About your battle system, i like it uses the orginal rpg type system however use better battle bg's or a whole battle scene in general. Also you said there was no pokeballs, but then you said like 261 or something cathcable pokemon, they contradict each other. and 8 enemies in one battle? isnt that a little much when most retail RPG's usually have 1-4 maybe 5. oh and the who start a new game with all your pokemon and items kinda takes the challange away from the game.. and whats the pont of creating the game in G/S/C if your gonna let people change the graphics? one last thing, ever herd of a teaser, your 1st post has like 100 screenshots a video and other stuff its just too much detail.

I said enough for you to understand, that simple can work too. I think you have a good idea(s) you just crammed it all into one big mess(again this is my opinion). I like the idea and the hard work and deciation you've put into this I just dont like the result you've produced so far and i would never play this in its current state... May I suggest you atleast upgrade to R/S graphics and take out some features and focus on a few key features and try again, of course this means you'd have to sart all over and no one wants that so I know my suggestions wont matter i just didnt want you think i'm just trying to bash you without offering my advice to fix it.. again i'm sorry if you get offended at this I just vioced my OPINION!

Did you even download the game and play it? To me it seems like you just went on a tantrum without trying it. The game is almost 70% finished, so most of those screenshots are from a beta that was released probably 4 months ago (if not longer). All the problems you have with the game have been answered within the game itself. If you don't want to play it, then don't, but if it has a demo, at least download the demo, play it, then voice your opinion. He also explains that the battle system is taken from Final Fantasy, so that's why the attacks are the way they are. I don't want to keep going because I don't want my post getting removed again. This is just my OPINION, but you should probably see how far a game is to being finished before you say a game is overkill. In my OPINION, this is the best fangame after Raptor.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Did you even download the game and play it? To me it seems like you just went on a tantrum without trying it. The game is almost 70% finished, so most of those screenshots are from a beta that was released probably 4 months ago (if not longer). All the problems you have with the game have been answered within the game itself. If you don't want to play it, then don't, but if it has a demo, at least download the demo, play it, then voice your opinion. He also explains that the battle system is taken from Final Fantasy, so that's why the attacks are the way they are. I don't want to keep going because I don't want my post getting removed again. This is just my OPINION, but you should probably see how far a game is to being finished before you say a game is overkill. In my OPINION, this is the best fangame after Raptor.

Tantrum? Do you even know the defination of the word? If the screenshots are old maybe he should update the 1st post don you think? so people wouldnt be criticizing old work. If my problem have been adressed within the game again the 1st post should be updated. I'd rather not have to download a demo to see the current state of the game. I never said i had an issue with the actual battle system if you took the time to read my post I said change the look. The 1st post itself is over killl with all the screens and according to you the information is out dated anyways.. if it is the second best besides rator to you then Thats cause its the only game besides raptor to realese a chunk of playable gameplay. Your a fanboy of this game of course your not gonna agree wit my opinion but I couldnt careless.

seriously this guy doesn't make sense.
Says the guy who has 3 posts and is already causing problems...

DarkDoom3000

Years
Oh, boy...

@Mercenary480:
Not a bug. I people might try use NG+ to get the starters. I didn't want people to feel like they have to constantly NG+ to get all starters. Don't worry, there will be a third academy challenge (Life challenge) which you'll have to do to get the final starter. It'll be avaliable probably in v0.8

@Anbuja's_BlooDY:
Thanks for reporting this one, big bug, ill have to check it out when I get home. Does it happen before, or after you talk to M?

@dark_ho-oh:
Nice, you get the game ;) Not your normal everyday pokemon game.

@Dragonmage119:
Thanks, ill check it out.

@Daed
Videogame physics lol. Probably slightly cooled magma or something :P.

-----------------------
EDIT: whoa, wrote a lot more than I though. s-tagged for compactness.

@KingCharizard
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Tantrum? Do you even know the defination of the word? If the screenshots are old maybe he should update the 1st post don you think? so people wouldnt be criticizing old work. If my problem have been adressed within the game again the 1st post should be updated. I'd rather not have to download a demo to see the current state of the game. I never said i had an issue with the actual battle system if you took the time to read my post I said change the look. The 1st post itself is over killl with all the screens and according to you the information is out dated anyways.. if it is the second best besides rator to you then Thats cause its the only game besides raptor to realese a chunk of playable gameplay. Your a fanboy of this game of course your not gonna agree wit my opinion but I couldnt careless.

Says the guy who has 3 posts and is already causing problems...

ohoh! am i the one causing problems in this thread am i huh? guess what buddy YOU come here and say allllll this ******** about this project while everyone's so supportive and YOU want darkdoom to change the game around? not gonna happen. And so what if i have 3 posts, I'm new to this forum and my experience was great so far until YOU came along and destroyed it. Congratz. And as dforte said did u even try the game?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
>Surfing on Lava after getting Surfboard coated in lava resistant materials.

It's like FF4's airship... and just like it, that is awesome... I don't care about how impossible it is, the idea of surfing on lava is amazing.

... That and being in a computer game probably gives people more leeway to do stuff like that.

Also, I think KingCharizard said TEASER not TESTER... even if that sort of contradicts what he was saying about being able to know what the game is like through screenshots, as there's no way a Teaser could show a lot of what the game is like. Though I could be wrong.

Back