• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tumblr showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Hey everyone!

We would love to showcase some of your art on PokéCommunity's official tumblr blog! If you own a gallery here at the Art & Design forum, you may post in this thread to let us know you are interested!

All credit will of course be given to you. We will post the image with a link to your PC profile, your gallery and your tumblr blog if you have one, although having one isn't necessary.

You may also post here any questions or you may PM me if you'd prefer.

Let us know what you think!

thepokecommunity.tumblr.com

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
If there's specific pieces you would like showcased, let us know! Otherwise we will choose them! :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Can I promote someone else's work? Because I want Janna's artwork posted on that tumblr. Seriously that needs to be shared with the world she can't keep it all to herself!

(no but seriously we should get her permission)

((or just post it hehe))

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Oh, there was something like this :O I'd like to have my galleries featured too :)

Fakemon Project Gallery on here
My DeviantART

I have a tumblr too with the same name as my username, but it got buried into inactivity so I won't include it haha

I'd prefer if you feature the fakemon, but I have a bunch of Pokemon fanart too if that's more to your liking :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This goes for the facebook page too! We'd love to show the world that PC is the go-to community for fan-made content.

Should I make a new thread for fb features or could you maybe edit your first post, Omi, and make it like a "The Buzz" thread for art where artists can choose where they want to be featured? ;)

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
I'd love to have my desserts and other food-based art featured on the PC Tumblr!

My PC Thread
My Tumblr

It would be awesome if you could feature my Halloween Pika pumpkin I just posted, since that's seasonally appropriate, haha. If you want other neat things, it would be cool to get a shout-out for my Cupcake Pokedex project (archived on my other Tumblr). Otherwise, feel free to post whatever, though if possible please reblog the images from my Tumblrs. Thanks!

~Psychic

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
This project is actually on a small hiatus right now! Sorry, I should have posted something sooner. Don't want people posting their art and then thinking they weren't "approved" or something when it doesn't go up on the tumblr right away. Will reopen when the tumblr is back up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back