• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
You should do what GP said, but if you want to know, afaik Colt just escaped the tavern in Spider's Hollow (might stay there though to get his new target), Emmett's in Larkin with the Culebras, Sophia is heading back to Larkin, Alex is heading for Hangman (not sure which town) and Jeb and Alice are going to Janet's (Jeb for his new target and Alice to be dropped off).

Yh, I consulted GP about what I had planned for the character, he seemed to have no problems with it. I'm just waiting for Sonata to post before I post my next part (For continuity reasons)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

5daa713a9eeb5ebff7657ca818beb91a.jpg

Anima's Tattoo

ANIMA

Name: José "Anima" Dartmoor
Age (16+): 25

Personality: José is often brooding, deep in thought. José believes himself as righteous and justified. Some people with small vocabularies might call him 'Mad', others with big vocabulary call him 'Insane.' He turns ecstatic when he sees the chance to kill. His mind is numbed to the effects of the trauma that accompany murder. He enjoys the sound of screaming, and the smell of blood. José was indoctrinated at a young age, his mindset has been psychotic ever since. He genuinely believes that after death, there sits an existance far greater. That existance is what he calls the Astral Plane, sending people there is an honour bestowed upon him by Gaudium. Gaudium is the keeper of the Astral Planes. He believes killing people will save them by sending them to the astral plane and believes this is his benign service. His voice is dull and his emotions are rarely changing, his motions are monotonous, except when he is killing. He refuses to kill himself or be killed as he believes he has not yet successfully helped everyone ascertain enterance to the astral planes. José refers to himself as Anima, that what he is referred to when he had his first contact with Gaudium, due to the lack of facilities. His behaviour has never been culled. Some people believe that what he sees are just halluncinations. In the rare occasion that he permits his victims to a few more moments alive. Those moments are spent in agony, as he has taken to enjoying torturing those unworthy just yet to die. And those who ridicule him, they are the first to experience the unworthiness of their lives.
Appearance (Image, written or both):

ALIQSCv.jpg

Anima doesn't like the heat. Scars and burn patches under his grey-black attire. Eye patch because a victim tried to resist his torture
He has a tattoo across his abdomen and chest, but is covered by his clothes. (See top of post)
Element: Electricity
Weaponry: "18 Coach Double Barreled Shotgun, Bowie Knife.
3 Stock Spells:
Elemental Burst – Electricity
Hex of Pain
Blink

Custom Spells :

Life Siphoning: (The Final Touch) - Anima can siphon his victim's life energy, he calls the life energy "Aura". He can touch anywhere on his victim's body but he has to maintain contact for a long time to kill, brief contact only weakens the victim and the healthier the victim the longer he'd need to hold them to kill them. This is useful in covertly killing someone or torture. People can't detect him doing this until they get weak.
Halluncination Projection (The Truthful Eye) - When Anima is close enough to see their victim's pupils, 10 metres as a maximum. He can make them see hallucinations of horrific images like slaughters of populations, the burning of villiages, and several other excruciating imagery. This requires extreme concentration and is more effective if the victim hasn't been affected by it before. This can be used with the Life Siphon for torturing or mentally scarring the enemy. This can also be used in persuasion, he calls it "indoctrination"

Sorry about the lack of detail in other areas, I lost the original due to the token expiring.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Now, he roams from town to town, assisting the transfer to the Astral Plane.

Original
Spoiler:

Current
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

5daa713a9eeb5ebff7657ca818beb91a.jpg

Anima's Tattoo

ANIMA

Name: José "Anima" Dartmoor
Age (16+): 25

Personality: José is often brooding, deep in thought. José believes himself as righteous and justified. Some people with small vocabularies might call him 'Mad', others with big vocabulary call him 'Insane.' He turns ecstatic when he sees the chance to kill. His mind is numbed to the effects of the trauma that accompany murder. He enjoys the sound of screaming, and the smell of blood. José was indoctrinated at a young age, his mindset has been psychotic ever since. He genuinely believes that after death, there sits an existance far greater. That existance is what he calls the Astral Plane, sending people there is an honour bestowed upon him by Gaudium. Gaudium is the keeper of the Astral Planes. He believes killing people will save them by sending them to the astral plane and believes this is his benign service. His voice is dull and his emotions are rarely changing, his motions are monotonous, except when he is killing. He refuses to kill himself or be killed as he believes he has not yet successfully helped everyone ascertain enterance to the astral planes. José refers to himself as Anima, that what he is referred to when he had his first contact with Gaudium, due to the lack of facilities. His behaviour has never been culled. Some people believe that what he sees are just halluncinations. In the rare occasion that he permits his victims to a few more moments alive. Those moments are spent in agony, as he has taken to enjoying torturing those unworthy just yet to die. And those who ridicule him, they are the first to experience the unworthiness of their lives.
Appearance (Image, written or both):

ALIQSCv.jpg

Anima doesn't like the heat. Scars and burn patches under his grey-black attire. Eye patch because a victim tried to resist his torture
He has a tattoo across his abdomen and chest, but is covered by his clothes. (See top of post)
Element: Electricity
Weaponry: "18 Coach Double Barreled Shotgun, Bowie Knife.
3 Stock Spells:
Elemental Burst – Electricity
Hex of Pain
Blink

Custom Spells :

Life Siphoning: (The Final Touch) - Anima can siphon his victim's life energy, he calls the life energy "Aura". He can touch anywhere on his victim's body but he has to maintain contact for a long time to kill, brief contact only weakens the victim and the healthier the victim the longer he'd need to hold them to kill them. This is useful in covertly killing someone or torture. People can't detect him doing this until they get weak.
Halluncination Projection (The Truthful Eye) - When Anima is close enough to see their victim's pupils (skype me to iron this out). He can make them see hallucinations of horrific images like slaughters of populations, the burning of villiages, and several other excruciating imagery. This requires extreme concentration and is more effective if the victim hasn't been affected by it before. This can be used with the Life Siphon for torturing or mentally scarring the enemy. This can also be used in persuasion, he calls it "indoctrination"

Sorry about the lack of detail in other areas, I lost the original due to the token expiring.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Now, he roams from town to town, assisting the transfer to the Astral Plane.

Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to having you :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Thankfully fox hasn't hounded me about getting my post done. It should be done within the next 3 or so hours and then you might even expect part of a jp within the next day. :)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I've posted my first post, Sorry if it reads clanky, I wrote it over a few hours in one sitting (except eating) I'll fix most of the grammar later. It drove me to write into the night.
Anyone got some suggestions where to go?

I need feedback, I went with a no hands barred approach, provoking controversy, as my character has a very peculiar bend on morals.

Last edited:
Years
90a373b93e0950b52357e49856261e13.jpg

Name: Harrison Archer

Personality: Harrison is an incredibly rambunctious individual. He's always the first one out of bed, always the loudest in the room, and always the last one to go to sleep. This attitude usually makes him a tough person to keep up with, but a damned good fighter. He's very ambitious as well; when he has his eyes set on a target, he doesn't stop until he reaches it. He's very trusting and loyal, which can make him vulnerable to manipulation; however, double-crossing Harrison is not advisable. His anger could frighten even the most vicious of outlaws.

Element: Fire
Weaponry: Two long-barreled revolvers, machete
3 Stock Spells:
  • Elemental Burst - Fire
  • Elemental Shield - Fire
  • Minor Repulsion
2 Custom Spells (and a description of each):
  • Overheat - almost instantaneously heat an object to a desired temperature; lasts for ten minutes at maximum strength
  • Minor Explosion - creates a small explosion (5-foot radius) at a maximum distance of 30 feet (10 meters)

Roleplay Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8695795&postcount=5

Years
I've posted my first post, Sorry if it reads clanky, I wrote it over a few hours in one sitting (except eating) I'll fix most of the grammar later. It drove me to write into the night.
Anyone got some suggestions where to go?

I need feedback, I went with a no hands barred approach, provoking controversy, as my character has a very peculiar bend on morals.

I have no idea where you should go, but it is interesting to see Jeb has some competition for the Most Insane award.

90a373b93e0950b52357e49856261e13.jpg

Name: Harrison Archer

Personality: Harrison is an incredibly rambunctious individual. He's always the first one out of bed, always the loudest in the room, and always the last one to go to sleep. This attitude usually makes him a tough person to keep up with, but a damned good fighter. He's very ambitious as well; when he has his eyes set on a target, he doesn't stop until he reaches it. He's very trusting and loyal, which can make him vulnerable to manipulation; however, double-crossing Harrison is not advisable. His anger could frighten even the most vicious of outlaws.

Element: Fire
Weaponry: Two long-barreled revolvers, machete
3 Stock Spells:
  • Elemental Burst - Fire
  • Elemental Shield - Fire
  • Minor Repulsion
2 Custom Spells (and a description of each):
  • Overheat - almost instantaneously heat an object to a desired temperature; lasts for ten minutes at maximum strength
  • Minor Explosion - creates a small explosion (5-foot radius) at a maximum distance of 30 feet (10 meters)

Roleplay Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8695795&postcount=5

Welcome to the RP, the only thing I need you to do is make Overheat require physical contact.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Well. I have started moving Jeb off of just being pure insanity and have actually started to give him a personality, a story and a reason for doing what he do.

Pretty much that, Jeb is far from insane haha. He's just very violent and straightforward, but not a total dick (he did save Sophia's ass twice after all).

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I posted an Emmettless post :O

Ezekiel is acting very priestlike, and less 'guarddog/bounty hunter' here. He is genuine in his priestlike actions, in that he cares for the faith, and believes in Agnes's holiness, but he puts on a bit of a dramatic act to convince people of it too, so that's why he acts different than from when he's fucking Emmett up, haha.

Years
I posted an Emmettless post :O

Ezekiel is acting very priestlike, and less 'guarddog/bounty hunter' here. He is genuine in his priestlike actions, in that he cares for the faith, and believes in Agnes's holiness, but he puts on a bit of a dramatic act to convince people of it too, so that's why he acts different than from when he's fucking Emmett up, haha.

Nicely done :D
Things are going to get very interesting soon guys :D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Reaaally cool post MI :D

So will Agnes be like Emmett's second Nemesis, or like Metal Sonic (in the sense that his nemesis - Dr. Eggman/Priest - created her)?

Yes, let the fragile, frail albino girl fight :/ She's going to important, let's leave it at that, haha.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years

conrad-veidt.regular.png

Elissa: Elissa is currently seventeen years old. She's a month or two off of turning eighteen however.

"My parents always did tell me that turning eighteen meant becoming an adult. I suppose it is about time."

Wolf: Wolf has absolutely no idea what age he is. He doesn't find it relevant either. He looks to be in his early twenties at a glance but it's impossible to be certain.

"What does it matter? I'm capable of fighting, walking and watching. I need no other traits from my body, least of all numbers."

Elissa is a female, while Wolf is a male.

"Men are pretty disgusting sometimes so... it's a silly question but I'm glad to be a girl."

"I'm a man clearly... a man who's probably stronger than you. Is it required that I mention that in this section?"

Elissa:
Bounty Hunter. Despite being young, Elissa is starting as a bounty hunter to find her families killer. However she has no combat skill, magical or otherwise, of her own and as such she has almost given up multiple times already. Upon accidentally activating Wolf's "Eternal Bond" magic, she has been able to use him as her champion in order to fight. Now feeling like she can take on greater foes and that she can make a difference, she pursues her career with new found zeal.

"I was useless before... but with Wolf I can be stronger. I won't give up now, not while scum like the man who killed my parents is allowed to live."

Wolf:
Bounty Hunter. Wolf remembers very little from his past, even forgetting and locking away most of his magic after whatever event caused his memory loss. All he remembers is that he was once an outlaw known as "Jackal". Other than that everything about whom he was is a mystery. It doesn't matter to him however, his purpose is to serve and protect Elissa now. Nothing else matters. Even if he still has a bounty of unknown size on his head, he is working now as a bounty hunter.

"If Elissa wants me to kill these people then I will kill them. No matter the details of what I was or who I was considered to be."

Personality & History:

Elissa:

Born and raised by a simple florist and his wife, Elissa grew up a normal girl wanting nothing more than to continue to work for the betterment of her family. Her older brother was a bounty hunter living in a small town on the border of the South and North regions of the map. Elissa's life changed forever when upon a visit to her brothers home with her parenst she took a walk only to return to her brothers lodgings to see her entire family brutally slaughtered without any trace of a killer in sight.

Elissa began to work around by herself for a year after that, taking the job as a bounty hunter in an action inspired by rage and vengeance.

Elissa is a quiet and thoughtful girl, she doesn't say all too much and her voice is very mild-mannered and sweet. This covers her secret longing for the death of her families killer quite well. She is weak willed and equally as weak physically to match. Along she is a useless girl and she is incapable of hurting anyone or anything. She is friendly and perhaps more willing to trust other than she should be. She always tries to smile despite the severity of her situation and resolves to do her best in everything. She is, if anything, innocent to the ways of the larger and more dangerous world.

Upon attempting a job and being beaten down badly, Elissa found herself hiding herself away in an old and abandoned shack to avoid her aggressive outlaw pursuers. In this building she saw a man with tears in his eyes attempt to take his own life. Unwilling to see more innocent life taken while she sat helplessly, she grabbed the mans arm before he could plunge a blade into his own chest. As soon as she did so a magnificent flash of light shone around the old and abandoned building.

The man looked at her with confusion at first... and then understanding. As if he had resolved to do something while she was still so terrified and confused.

Hearing the men outside banging on the door, after finding her location at last, Elissa screamed in fear... and the man moved like a bullet.

She watched in awe and horror as he masterfully moved between her attackers, his blades flashing in brilliance as he cut them down one by one without effort. He brutally destroyed everything willing to hurt Elissa and when he was done he took her hand in hers and comforted her frightened form.

He said that he was now linked to her and that from then on he would be her champion. Elissa was confused, but a strange feeling in her heart seemed to tell her exactly what this man meant. There was something there now, something formed that hadn't been there before, that had never been there before.

She grasped his hand tightly and they left together.

That was the first time Elissa met Wolf and they've been together since. Elissa is still somewhat unsure about whom Wolf is or what his intentions are. But for her benefit and his she believes his story of amnesia and is more than willing to work with him in her new job. He makes her feel like she has a use when she helps him in combat and her bond of trust with him is slowly but surely going stronger.

"Wolf and I are linked now. I still don't fully understand why or how but he's my partner and I trust him."

Wolf:

The question of who exactly the man calling himself "Wolf" is, is a question definitely worth asking. Though he himself couldn't tell you the answer. A suffering amnesiac, Wolf opened his eyes one day in a dilapidated old ghost of a town and realized that apart from instinct, basic motor functions and his name that eh could remember nothing at all. Though at this point the name he remembered was not wolf, but "Jackal". He was an outlaw and he had... done terrible things. He couldn't think of anything relating to himself other than that.

Travelling around and looking for clues about his past lead to nothing but violent attacks and hateful glares. Bounty hunters, Outlaws, even civilians seemed to shun him as if he had the plague. He was attacked from all angles by opposing forces on all sides and it slowly drove him mad as he found himself incapable of finding peace. Those whom didn't know him as something worth killing were quickly reminded by others as he was attacked again and again. His body moving on instinct to defend him with flying blades and dangerous maneuvers.

He had a spellbook with him, he knew what they were supposed to do, but he couldn't remember how he was supposed to do it. It was like a part of him was missing, like his very soul was just a torn fragment of something else. He had no purpose, no allies, no point nor purpose in his life. Why was he bothering to live? With that though in mind he moved to an abandoned building and fell to his knees. He failed to sense the other presence in the room with him as he rose up to run the blade through his own heart when-

Suddenly another was there, the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen. Her eyes sparkled with worry and her hair flowed and smelled like the freshest and most powerful of lavenders. His head suddenly cramped horribly and a flash of light erupted from his body... he regained flashes of memory, a spell to link souls and the its functions, the basics of magic and myth... the resolve to use it.

It was a sign from some deity above. This girl was his destiny now.

Men knocked on the door and she cried in fear. They meant to harm her. They wanted to hurt her! He wouldn't let them!

Without even waiting for them to barge in he rushed forward, cutting through the door with water based edges and tearing the men one by one, to shreds. They were weak and petty outlaws, no magic under their control. He ripped through them like butter and cut them again for good measure. They were nothing to him but an inconvenient threat, a hurdle in his way and a threat to the woman whom had saved him. The only one to show him even the smallest lick of kindness in everything that he could possibly perceive as his life.

Once they were all dead, he turned to the girl. She was terrified so he smiled and fell to his knees, he held his hand forward and took it in hers. He told her everything would be alright... he told her that they were bound now, that he would protect her and that he would explain.

And she understood him.

He helped her up by the hand and they left that place together, their hearts guiding them to sort out the details with time and companionship.

Now, Wolf has taken his new name on the advice from his ward, since she thinks it suits him better than Jackal. He has changed his entire appearance to avoid suspicion and he wields his blades and magic with the sole goal of keeping his lady Elissa safe. He will protect her with everything he has, his life and all.

A new personality is forming to take the place of the empty void left by the amnesiacs life current. He is arrogant, protective and passive-aggressive. He laughs playfully as he tears through threats to Elissa and he smiles bashfully when she thanks him afterwards. He is cocky and goes into fights expecting and boasting nothing less than a soon coming victory. He thinks the world of Elissa and obsesses over her, every order she gives he follows without fail and he shudders at the thought of harming her or letting harm come to her. She is the only one to ever be nice to him, in his memory at least. She is all that matters now. She is... the missing piece, the purpose he lost.

"You honestly thought you'd lay a hand on her? That's cute. Look at you now, in a pool of draining blood. It's unfortunate, but this was always the way it was going to end. You should have learned pick your targets with more care."

Appearance:

~Pictures for both characters have been provided.~

Elissa:
Elissa grew up in the Northern region of the country and it shows in her clean, pristine and almost regal appearance and mannerisms. Her face is long and feminine and her hands are delicate, her features are subtle and welcoming and she doesn't seem threatening at all at a glance. Her parents were florists and makers of dye and through their tutelage she is capable of crafting various colorings that can change the base colors of clothes and hair. This is most evident in her own hair, which she dyed using a special concoction created from lavender flowers. This gave her hair a permanent purple appearance due to frequent usage and it also made her hair a very pleasant thing to wear.

After the incident involving her family she was left with no possession apart from the clothes on her back and her bothers revolver. She has bought more clothes over time, but she still generally prefers to wear her most comfortable black dress and red neck tie, her skirt stretches to just below her shins and she wears a pair of unassuming yet surprisingly rugged black shoes while moving around.

"I'm not one of those girls obsessed with looking my best. If I look nice then that's great! But if not then it doesn't matter."

Wolf:
While under the alias of Jackal, Wolf was a filthy common criminal, his face was stained with muck, his hair was a dirty brown and all he ever wore was a pair of old slacks with a matching belt, a dirty brown duster and a pair of worn boots. Upon losing his memory and meeting Elissa however he has made efforts to maintain a more refined appearance that both disguises him from those whom may have known him as "Jackal" and which better suits his new ward in his opinion. Upon cleaning his face it's clear to see that Wolf is fairly young in his features, somewhat handsome but not the best looking man around. He is decidedly average in the way he looks feature wise.

Cleaning his face was only the first step in his change however, to further disguise himself he has bleached his hair a silvery-white, even going so far as to do the same to his eyebrows. He has traded in his old grungy outfit for a grey suit that is both comfortable, impressive in appearance and maneuverable in combat. Elissa has also given him a neck tie as a token of her good faith, which he wears diligently around his neck at all times.

"I've got to look my best when I'm around such a pretty lady all the time. I literally and figuratively have no idea what I was thinking back then, dressing like you common street rats."

Element:

Elissa: Is completely incapable of using magic correctly.

Wolf: Is skilled in the use of the element of water.

Weaponry:

Elissa: A small revolver given to her by her older brother Damian, noe deceased along with the rest of her family. The gun is important to her but she has incredibly horrible aim, despite his asking she refuses to let Wolf touch it.

"A gun is a very dangerous thing and my brother gave this one to me. If anybody has to take a life with it then I will be the one to do so."

Wolf: A pair of sharpened steel leaf swords, very well maintained. Wolf had them on his person at his earliest memory and he assumes they were his weapons in his forgotten life as a criminal. What his mind forgets however, his body remembers and Wolf is very skilled in the usage of these twin blades.

"Can't be certain of course, but my body feels like it's killed before. Get the message yet? Touch her and I'll rip you into a thousand bloody shreds, yeah?"

3 Stock Spells:

Elissa: is as already mentioned, completely incapable of casting magic.

Wolf: Can preform the following stock spells:
- Hex of Pain
-Elemental Shield – Water
-Minor Healing

Wolf's Custom Spells:

Life Bind:

A spell created by unknown means in Wolf's past life. He has no idea as to why he originally created it, but upon having it activated by Elissa he seems to at least recall it's functionality. The spell was designed to share the magical capabilities and custom spells of two spellcasters by linking their beings through a life-affirming bond. Such bonds are only formed in extreme circumstances of emotion, however a loophole to triggering this spell is to have the caster (Wolf being the only being in this category) saved from a surely fatal blow by another individual. Though designed to work with spellcasters specifically, the spell is flawed and imperfect and as such Wolf can end up bound to a person with very little to absolutely no magical capabilities. Thus is the case with Elissa.

The only way to break the bond is for one of the pair to die and as Wolf would never think of doing such to the object of his adoration, he is stuck with Elissa as his lifeline.

As their beings are linked, Wolf's strength scales in relation to the strength of bond between he and Elissa, as well as his proximity to Elissa herself. He can work at normal capacity while within a single mile radius of Elissa, however anything further will weaken him quickly and dramatically. Despite Elissa being without proper magic, should she make direct contact with Wolf, Wolf will still be able to channel her energy as well as his own into attacks and spells. Boosting most all of his magical and physical abilities slightly with this boost only increasing as the bond between the two grows stronger, though these boosted effects do require constant contact between the two, as such the technique is rarely used. The only other notable effect of this spell is a faint mental link, allowing both Elissa and Wolf to sense when the other one is danger, however this effect too, decreases in potency with distance.

In regards to the spell book, due to their beings being bonded the books effects try to spread across both individuals despite only one being a spellcaster. This leads to an interaction where Elissa holding the spell book gives Wolf the equivalent magical power he would have when holding it himself. However it also means that when the spell book is not making direct physical contact with either of them then magical energies within them become imbalanced and Wolfs spells become drastically weaker regardless of whether or not the book is a meter away from them both or a few miles. Elissa generally holds the spell book in combat, while Wolf uses everything in his power to defend her and defeat their foes.

"I will protect Elissa... no matter the cost I will see her safely through her nightmares and anything that might follow."

~~~

Typhoon Fang:

Wolf concentrates water vapor from the air lines of molecules sharp as water, before cutting precisely along these razor thin lines with his swords. The water edge is propelled forward by the strike and can cut through most things as well as a sharpened blade could. Allowing for an interesting mix of long range and short range "melee"-like combat on Wolf's part. The aquatic blades are also capable of piercing fire shields and even solid rock if Wolf takes a few moments to stand still and really concentrate.

If this magic is used underwater, it behaves differently and allows Wolf to slice through the liquid surrounding him, creating a ripple reaction and propelling him quickly in the opposite direction to that which he sliced.

This magic is capable of casting much more frequently and efficiently in wet or rainy areas and subsequently, is much more difficult and time consuming to materialize in dry, arid and/or sunny environments.

"Lose your breath... be it to the gushing water or blood in your lungs. DROWN AND DIE ALREADY!"

Roleplay Sample:
Renegade - Titans

"Hey this is actually pretty good!"

"The lady approves Mr. Pie... I suggest you do not go against her judgment."

Last edited:
Back