• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Does anybody know where the green diamond in the Mineral Cave is? I looked all over but i cant really find it, is it hidden? I could appreciate it if somebody showed me a picture of where the diamond is, i really wanted shaymin and those sprouts already talked to me but i get giratina (I felt like hating it if i got giratina but i think the story about Zah makes me not care anymore )

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
So I started playing LOG after a long break and Im wondering if the file I have is the full file before I play all the way through only to be blocked by a glitch. Is there a way for me to upload my game so someone can tell me?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Does anybody know where the green diamond in the Mineral Cave is? I looked all over but i cant really find it, is it hidden? I could appreciate it if somebody showed me a picture of where the diamond is, i really wanted shaymin and those sprouts already talked to me but i get giratina (I felt like hating it if i got giratina but i think the story about Zah makes me not care anymore )
It's on the platform where the entrance to the final Shadow area is.
You go north from the entrance and there it is.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Also can someone please explain the difference between the different modes on this game, normal, good, and bad? Im guessing those are the modes. Im at the point where I choose but I want to know what to expect from each mode and which pokemon I can obtain in each one. Please respond ASAP :) Thanks!

UPDATE: Instead of choosing directly I went and got the next badge from the Guardian Master guy. Now I can use fly but when I read the mountain thing, It isnt giving me the option of going to the island or through the plane anymore? What happened, did I somehow bypass the order in the game? I found out that going through the plane is normal mode, and I didnt really wanna do normal :\

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Also can someone please explain the difference between the different modes on this game, normal, good, and bad? Im guessing those are the modes. Im at the point where I choose but I want to know what to expect from each mode and which pokemon I can obtain in each one. Please respond ASAP :) Thanks!

UPDATE: Instead of choosing directly I went and got the next badge from the Guardian Master guy. Now I can use fly but when I read the mountain thing, It isnt giving me the option of going to the island or through the plane anymore? What happened, did I somehow bypass the order in the game? I found out that going through the plane is normal mode, and I didnt really wanna do normal :\

Bad mode lets you capture Dohydra (the beast in front of the dusk path mineral cave entrance. if good mode it disappears when u gotta go there.)

Good mode, at one part has you to go to th CyberWorld where u gotta clear out the virus Pokemon by Team earth, and fight Suvir, you may also capture Suvir, too. It is probably a steel type and it can learn most (or all) the powerful-but-non-accurate moves. Normal wont let you get any additional good pokemon i think.

EDIT: Thanks Ash493 for helping, and also, anybody know where Felinar is? By now im probably trying to get Sprizzle, and the walkthrough guide wont tell where it is.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Thanks, I decided to save at the choosing point so I can play both sides. This game is great I hope I got the full version but I downloaded in october 2012 so Im pretty sure it its. Cant wait to get all my legendaries, BTW the Baby Lugia was a nice feature. Shaymin here I come!! (Hopefully I can get that one haha :))

Years
Bad mode lets you capture Dohydra (the beast in front of the dusk path mineral cave entrance. if good mode it disappears when u gotta go there.)

Good mode, at one part has you to go to th CyberWorld where u gotta clear out the virus Pokemon by Team earth, and fight Suvir, you may also capture Suvir, too. It is probably a steel type and it can learn most (or all) the powerful-but-non-accurate moves. Normal wont let you get any additional good pokemon i think.

EDIT: Thanks Ash493 for helping, and also, anybody know where Felinar is? By now im probably trying to get Sprizzle, and the walkthrough guide wont tell where it is.
If you are searching for Sprizzle then it is inside Leon Empire and only be obtainable in Normal mode of the hack

Yes as you might already know there are normally three kinds of story branching in which shortly you either choose to capture the 4th legendary pokes by teaming up with Team Earth, Normal mode is hunting for the badges and the League and Good mode is to stop Team Earth plans like Hyperkiller explained

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Hm, and i thought Normal had no legendaries.... But wheres Felinar, though?

EDIT: May i also ask, where can i get a fishing rod so that i can get a Horsea? (if its through fishing..) and how does it evolve into Kingdra?

EDIT 2: Also, while i'm playing my way to Lost Shadow, can anybody at least give a pircture of where the green diamond is? In case i screw up.. 'Cause i do that alot =/

Last edited:

theogvineofthedead

Ayahuasca
Years
Hey guys.

I've compiled a TM list for Ruby Destiny, since they do not match the original base hack. It's 100% accurate, and I find it quite useful.

Here it is:

Spoiler:

To the maker of this game: Great game so far! Well done.

Thanks for the help man. After this I decided to expand on it adding the cheats so here it is.

Spoiler:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
As I was saying that Island was named Breeze Island. You must go there and then again inside the Aircraft to open a new secret area behind it where you will find those two DO grunts who are .... and that stupid Felinar looking guy (Forgot his name!!!)

No, you don't need to go to Breeze islands to get inside the aircraft. Actually, if you want to play the normal mode, get inside the aircraft and in the floor where you enter the room you battle stealth, there will be a big hole and you have to get out of the aircraft from the big hole. And this stupid dude looking for Felinar, the name's Richard xD.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
So I finished plot and Im exploring the game for missions ect. when I went through mineral cave below Silkwind the path I took brought me out on a ledge with a pokemon that only says "?" when I talk to it. Is this Gabby? Or who else could it be?

Also If you guys can please give me a few pointers of where to look for quests and other things to do :) I cant believe theres not an official walkthrough that would be so awesome, anyways thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Oh wait this couldnt be Gabby because I found his first event and its not the same sprite. Cool that theres a split personality where the other one is named Nefari though, maybe later Ill be able to use the shiny stone to change forms :) Well any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Okay, so i cant get Sprizzle in not-normal mode, is felinar the same? or is sprizzle actually felinars prev evolution or something?

Years
Hey Hyperkiller:
If you are stucked in Lost Shadow Valley, DjG has a whole map of it and he posted it somewhere in previous pages. Hope you can find it and it helps you.

No, you don't need to go to Breeze islands to get inside the aircraft. Actually, if you want to play the normal mode, get inside the aircraft and in the floor where you enter the room you battle stealth, there will be a big hole and you have to get out of the aircraft from the big hole. And this stupid dude looking for Felinar, the name's Richard xD.
No, I ma quite positive about that because I have tried going inside it straight after the main event and nothing happened at there.

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Hey Hyperkiller:
If you are stucked in Lost Shadow Valley, DjG has a whole map of it and he posted it somewhere in previous pages. Hope you can find it and it helps you.

No, I ma quite positive about that because I have tried going inside it straight after the main event and nothing happened at there.

Theres a map? Really? Thanks! I wouldn't mind a link if i cant find it, and also, i already finished the game, but i got Giratina instead, which is why im kinda askin where the green diamond is, but a map of the Shadow Valley? Sweet! *Goes to find the 18 sprouts, never to be seen again... 'Till tommorow..)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Your talking about Sprizzle? You can catch her in normal mode. Anyways, which mode is different mode?
Can you please not use yellow color?
Beside killing my eyes your text becomes unreadable.
Anyways that's what I said... Spriz is available only in normal mode. For bad mode there's Dohydra and for good mode, there's Suvir.

UPDATE: Oh wait this couldnt be Gabby because I found his first event and its not the same sprite. Cool that theres a split personality where the other one is named Nefari though, maybe later Ill be able to use the shiny stone to change forms :) Well any answers would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure if it will work as Gabby left his other personality (story explanation)
Nefari has no icon (in-game explanation)

Okay, so i cant get Sprizzle in not-normal mode, is felinar the same? or is sprizzle actually felinars prev evolution or something?
Felinar is available everytime.
And no, they are not evolutions...
Spriz is another grass legendary, while Felinar is Cresselia.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Quick question: If I choose Deazone isntead of Breatherna will I still be able to continue in the game just as if I chose Breatherna, like I think I read somewhere that you have to have all the Dragon Gods in order to do future quests. Like to battle the other legendaries, idk exactly, just is it the same whether I choose Deazone/Breatherna cause I like Deazone better???

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Quick question: If I choose Deazone isntead of Breatherna will I still be able to continue in the game just as if I chose Breatherna, like I think I read somewhere that you have to have all the Dragon Gods in order to do future quests. Like to battle the other legendaries, idk exactly, just is it the same whether I choose Deazone/Breatherna cause I like Deazone better???
That choice does not affect the gameplay, you get "offspring" we can say, you can continue the story normally as you also hold the Breathena's spirit with you and that's what you acutally need :D

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Damn, i got so many questions, but i think i'll tell two.

Where is Felinar?

If somebody is generous enough i still demand a picture of where to find the green diamond, 'cause i screw up at finding stuff badly. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back