• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Legends of Abyllia [M] (OOC)

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024

Legends of Abyllia

Welcome to Abyllia

IC |Religions | Factions |Hall of Fame | Timeline of the throne | Magical Creatures

Welcome, Adventurer. My name is Sigfreid Leif, and I will be your guide as we explore the great land known as Abyllia. A setting full of fantastic creatures, great warriors, and mysterious magic, Abyllia is the perfect place for someone seeking adventure, fortune, and glory. Come on then, let us be off!

Map of Abyllia

6RAdNcI.jpg

This is a map of the region that constitutes Abyllia. It is divided up into 12 holds, or territories, that act as separate entities, while still under the the banner of the Abyllian royal family. Each hold has it's own government, culture, and history, making for very different lifestyles and experiences.

Holds (Regions)
Spoiler:

Legends

There is much to do in this large and spacious land, whether you are a warrior looking for great battle, an explorer looking to find places no one has yet seen, or maybe just looking to find your own destiny. That is not to say the Abyllia is not in need of you. Who knows what lies in wait, ready to throw the world in chaos? Whatever your goals, you have the opportunity to become truly great. Will you become a legend of Abyllia?

Rules

- Follow all PC and RPC rules and guidelines
- Shak and GreyBidoof are Co-GMing this roleplay. Whatever they say goes.
- Respect your fellow players, both in-character and out.
- No bunnying, god-modding, etc
- The GMs have licence to remove players who have become inactive/have not posted for a determined period of time.
- This RP is rated M. That said, please keep things appropriate.
Sign-Up Template

Name:
Age(18+):
Race: (Human, or elf. Also list any sub races such as werewolf or vampire; Take note that these things aren't a common sight in Abyllia. Humans are by far the dominant species)

Appearance: (An image or text description will do)
Personality:
History/Background:
Skills: (What kind of skills does the character excel at? Sword fighting, Archery, Alchemy, etc.)
Weaponry: (Swords, bow and arrow, axes, war hammer, mace etc. Also explain how the weapon is used, if you're a sword wielder, do you use sword and sheild, maybe just a greatsword.)
Weapon name: (Optional)
Combat Style: (Only for characters that take on combat heavy jobs/roles)
Additional information: (Class dependant, religion, faction)

Roleplay sample:

Accepted Players

Shak - Zane Tybalt
GreyBidoof (???)
Ice - Griffin Stone
<Challenger> - Wolfgang Herring
Jegretis - Enton Viccaros
Wizardman11 - Benji Sage
Godzil - Cynthia 'Cindy' Smith
「sarcasm - Sven Mortege
VillageofDragons - Sumia Elvencroft
Lord Sephear - Doran Aiwyn

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Either I missed it or I'm just plain ol' dumb but what's the story besides legend? The time etc. or it's just on the way to being legend, get fame or something???

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hey, it's up! I'd like to reserve. My character is going to be an explorer type, searching for lost treasures, creatures and places.

Either I missed it or I'm just plain ol' dumb but what's the story besides legend? The time etc. or it's just on the way to being legend, get fame or something???

I was looking for that too! It seems to be real sandboxy.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Is it possible to get a reservation? Also asking the same question as Riochett and Ice.

Name:
"The name's Wolfgang, but you can call me Wolfy."
Wolfgang "Fish"/"Wolf" Herring

Age(18+):

Native Hold:
"Home sweet home!"
Whitehaven

Race:
Human

"Well, I suppose you could say I'm unemployed."
While he was once a very skilled beast tamer, Wolfgang left his him home at the age of 18 to become an explorer.

Appearance:
"Were you expecting someone with darker hair?"
Spoiler:

While standing at 6'2, Wolfgang is definitely not an imposing man. He's thin, rather pale, and he has a permanent grin on his face. His body is toned from the years of travel, but he typically doesn't flaunt it. His usual apparel typically consists of comfortable travel shorts or pants, a dark blue tunic with a turtle neck, and a white cloak that he keeps for extreme weather.
Personality:
"I'm only a little crazy...I promise I don't bite...much."
Wolfgang Herrington is an incredibly well-natured individual. He's very kind to new people, fun to be around, and good for a decent joke or two. Among other things, he loves puns, cooking, animals, and a good sparring match. Despite the time he's spent out in the wilderness, Fish is very sociable. He tends to let things slide, never taking offense to anything short of attacking animals and friends and disturbing the peace. He has a very good sense if humor, often making jokes with himself at the receiving end of them. Wolfy loves animals with a passion, and three quarters of his life was based around them. Wolf loves to smile and make people smile. He's generous, kind, and selfless. He makes it his goal to make someone grin everyday, and whether or not he accomplishes that, he always feels that there's something more to be done in his life.

While he isn't very well educated, Wolf likes to ponder the meaning of life. He doesn't necessarily participate in religion, but he tries to respect all of them. He believes there's no substitute for doing good in the world.

Wolfgang is a very straight-forward individual. He never strays from his point, and is very single-minded. His stubborn personality is known throughout Whitehaven. Wolf has a hard time listening to other people, often ignoring whatever they have to say when he's busy with something. He has a rather frustrating tendency to do whatever he thinks would be the best option, abandoning well thought out plans based on a hunch that he had. Wolf has a bit of an ego issue. He thinks he's the most capable person he knows, despite his multitudes of minor flaws, such as his obsession to keep things organized, or his frustrating tendency to wink at inappropriate times.

Wolfy is a rather peaceful man. He doesn't really enjoy fighting, but he sure as hell will when pushed to it. He has a disdain for people with combative personalities. They tend to make him rather uncomfortable. Although Wolf is a patient man, he has a breaking point, and when it's reached, it might as well be an explosion of fury. He's nearly impossible to calm down once angered, and his decision making skills go straight out the window. Despite this, his fighting skills increase through sheer adrenaline alone. The fearsome spectacle is rarely seen, but one almost always wishes they hadn't.

History/Background:
"Home sweet home...Sort of. I got bored."
Wolf was born into the beast taming business from the get-go. Merely weeks after his birth, his parents introduced him to two wolf pups. The pups were rather skeptical of the strange, ugly purplething, but they felt drawn to him, as if he were a packmate. The young creatures would become best friends. When he came of age, Wolfy named his pals Amadeus and Euron. The three almost never left each other, except when Wolf's school teachers would make him leave them outside. Wolfgang's attunement with animals would only grow throughout the years, and at age fourteen he had tamed a young griffon, which he had dubbed Wyland. At age sixteen, he had essentially moved a mountain: He tamed a mammoth.

At this point, Wolfgang was a mini-idol in the world of beast tamers. Tamers from all over would bring both themselves AND their sons to be tutored by the prodigy, who was only too glad to help out. Wolf spent the vast majority of his time with younger boys, teaching them all the ins and outs, but he felt that there was much more to life than taming the majestic beasts of nature.

After two years of acting for a tutor, he found himself leaving home for an extended period of time for the first time. And his animal companions for even a day for the first time. The goodbye was long and heartfelt, but Wolfy assured his friends that he would be coming home before they would know it. He set out, and for four years he ventured the wilds. As Wolf's experience grew, so did his appreciation for the world, and after a long while he joined the Earth Strider's organization. He's been searching for uncharted lands and mountains and forests ever since.

Skills:
"I'm a beast taming prodigy, but nothing else, really."
Wolfgang is a very skilled beast tamer, a prodigy of sorts. Other than that he's a fine cook and a good fighter when it comes to staffs and hand-to-hand combat.

Weaponry:
"My sweet, hard, wooden baby."
Wolf used a hard oak wood quarterstaff and a long sword he purchased in Ironmist, although he has no training with the sword.

Weapon name:
Staff: Beast Tamer
Sword: Mammoth's Tusk, or Mammoth for short

Combat Style:
"Smooth like a mammoth's fur, hard like cleaning their stables."
Wolfgang's fighting style revolves around the diversity of his staff. Sometimes he'll use it as a club, other times he'll act as a warrior monk, using lots of twirling motions and hard thrusts. There's no real true manner to his fighting, but he does it well. Wolf spends a great deal of time meditating.

Roleplay sample:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8846196&postcount=10225

Pets back home:
"Yeah...I miss my babies..."
Amadeus and Euron the Grey Wolves
Wyland the Griffin
Victarion "Victor" the Mammoth​

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
We'll get a post up soon, explaining the different plot lines you can choose to join/follow. (The opening post should also give a little bit of context to these things as well.)
There'll also be posts revealing the extensive lore within the world which will grow as time goes by.
The list includes: Factions, religions, famous people(Mainly fighters), landmarks...things like that.
But as Ice said above, it is very sandbox.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Reserve please! Will have something up this weekend or early Monday hopefully :)

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
I would like to reiterate what Shak said earlier. In addition, please note that a reserve will last no longer than one week.

Ice, <Challenger>, and Jegretis are all reserved. The OP will be updated accordingly soon.

Years
Reserve please:),
I will have most of my SU up today. I'm going to draw my character so that will be what's missing as well as RP example (I haven't been in one yet so I'll have to write something up :P)

Here it is! (Well most of it :P) I hope the roleplay example works :)
4FjCXZl.png

Name: Benji Sage
Age(18+): 18
Native Hold: Whitehaven
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Benji is loner who gets along with animals better than people. He loves the outdoors and hates to be cooped up inside. He is exceptionally calm and patient. (you kind of have to be if you're a beast tamer :P) He is confident about the things he knows, however when faced with something he has never seen before he tends to freak out. Although he gets along great with animals he lacks social skills and tends to offend people on accident. When faced with a problem he tends to act with his heart instead of his head, which usually ends badly. He is extremely loyal, keeping those few friends he manages to make safe is top priority for him.
History/Background: He was born to a small, poor family in the mountains of Whitehaven. His Father was a blacksmith and constantly tried to get him to join the family business. He however, wanted to travel the lands and experience new things. Benji learned to smith and was pretty good at it too, however he didn't want to work at his father's place his whole life. So, he set off on a journey through the mountains where he met many friendly people. Who he might have accidently offended and is now forbidden from entering their village ever again, don't ask. While traveling he ran into a town plagued by a wild beast, a huge saber-toothed cat. He immediately fled the town, however while doing so ran into the beast. After a long time of coaxing the beast came closer to him and he managed to see it had a sharp stone stuck in its paw. He carefully got closer and removed the stone, which made the beast relax and become friendly. This cat would become his best friend and travel companion. Together they explored much of Whitehaven and learned a lot about the indigenous animals. After traveling for a few years he returned to his hometown to tell his parents about his travels. When he returned he found his village was destroyed by a huge avalanche, the only friend he had left was his saber-toothed cat which he had named Blizzard.
Skills: Animal Taming, Blacksmithing, First-Aid
Weaponry: Sword- a single short-bladed sword wielded in his right hand
Weapon name: NONE
Combat Style: Mostly going to be a healer and pacifist but when he does fight it will be while riding Blizzard, so hit and run I guess :P

Roleplay sample:
The wind whipped through Benji's short brown hair while the snow stung his eyes. His saber-toothed cat, Blizzard, growled as the wind kicked up. "We're almost there buddy!" said Benji "Just hang on for a few more miles!" As they traveled through the mountain-pass the snow quickly and steadily piled up. It was almost as tall as Blizzard when they finally saw the light of a settlement up ahead. "Almost there!" Benji screamed as the wind howled almost completely drowning out his voice. Blizard growled in agreement, although Benji couldn't hear him. The light slowly grew as they approached the settlement. As they neared the edge of the camp Benji saw people panicking and pointing fearfully in their direction. He quickly realized that this town was not used to seeing a friendly saber-toothed cat. By bringing Blizzard this close to the town it caused their lookouts to report a wild cat headed straight for town. Which in turn, put the entire town on lock-down. "Oops" he thought as the campers cowered in fear at the sight of Blizzard. "Well this didn't go as planned, did it buddy?" he said laughing. A roar from Blizzard confirmed his statement, as well as frightened a few people.​

Last edited:
Years
Would you kindly reserve me a spot? I'm thinking of making a scholar or bard, traveling the land in search of stories and treasures.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
alrighty! reserve for me pls!
lazy greedy treasure hunter/alchemist here i come

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
in the name of Ricochett, here I come!
EDIT: css pls work with me

Millenia "Milli" Ventus​
INFORMATION
Native Hold: Westlake
PERSONALITY
What kind of person is she? A lazy girl with the love for money. Millenia doesn't like to move when she doesn't want to, she will when she wants to. A stand-offish girl who has no qualms listening to your bullsht. She always has this look that says "Ugh, life." or just have this expression that many people can tell she was not to socialize and giggle like she was high- like all those delicate girls waiting for their dreamed Prince Charming. Yuck.

She would be irritated if you are too close to her, most especially her personal space. (Except Sven, she'd reprimand him and give him a light smack.) Cheery people makes her feel a bit peeved or feel a bit despair, obviously she's not one for cheery, they only make her feel slightly overwhelmed. Milli would rather watch the fun than join in.

A girl who can be sarcastic, not sunshine and rainbows and will shot down the happy atmosphere with something that would dampen it- like bringing bad news or something, because she can and it amuses her. Her humor might probably be dark...

She's not one to be motivated much, not since her grandmother decided that her current state won't do – that is reading books and being interested in something that doesn't require her to use a lot of strength – it just made her groan and get lazy. No hard labor, thank you.

Though it is not obvious, Milli is a genius girl. What do you expect having an genius father? Intellect is more of mind than body so she's... not good at using psychical means such as hammers and swords. Her mother is also a genius person... in her own way that even makes someone like Milli who is not that kind of person who is gets easily wary- wary enough. (Their personalities definitely differ!) She's also lazy doing household chores.

She's not ambitious enough to take over the world except for treasure, many people say she's greedy- that's only because she wants to be very rich, she could be lazy all her life! (Too bad reality doesn't agree, not that it'd stop her.)

Milli is confident in her self, instead of feeling insulted at any insulting or hurt words, any spites thrown in her way, she feels amused. Why would she listen to people who she doesn't even know or care about? As such, human or elf, it really doesn't matter to her so long as you don't bother her. She will continue walking forward.

Not really a nice person, she does care about people she's close to. It shows in little ways, she can be kind enough. Milli does feel embarrass at certain things... such as Sven thanking her a lot after she comforts him in her own way.

If she was also described in other words- a mixed of kuudere and tsundere.​
BACKGROUND
The story of how she came to be: Her Mother fell in love with her Father, who at that time, was one of the The Westlake Academy's top students, he was a smart, smart man even at a young age; a genius, you could say. It was through her endearing persistence that made him slowly fall for her. A young lady with a bright, beautiful smile.

He didn't know how scary she can be.

It took a long time for them to get married- they were still young and busy with their own personal business that they needed to finish; like graduating. Though her mother was more skilled in the physical side; something Milli did not inherit.

It was obvious, when Millenia was born, that she was going to resemble her Father more. Those who were sure of the fact was right. She was a genius, specially to alchemy, she breathe in knowledge like one breathes the air to live. The only problem was that her laziness that sometimes pops up was hampering her knowledge growth.

Maybe it was because of her Grandmother, her Mother's Mother?

At a young age, her Grandmother usually woke her up with a hard smack on the head; it was painful, there were many times she woke up dizzy or falling from her bed because of the sudden assault. She had disapproved of Millenia spending her days reading books and that it was time to get moving!

Possibly because her Grandmother once lived at an place where women can fight. Sounds familiar?

There were many grumbles coming from Milli but it only proved to be annoying, her Grandmother kept giving her punishment in form of laps for 'complaining'. There were also many times where she was unsuspectingly hit behind by her Grandma. There were lots of hard labor dumped into her that one time, she cried loudly that she was not going to do this again ever again when she grows up.

And so was the start of Millenia's love to treasure- for a peaceful future where she got to do anything she wanted; which was lazing around. Or simply she has a love for money.

She spent years learning, running away from Grandma's physical torture, going to academy to learn some more, alchemy, looking up how to treasure hunt, running away from Grandma again, get lectured, lazing around, going treasure hunting and failing, being anti-social, more alchemy, more getting hit by Grandma and many more.

After years, her Mother suggested to pay a permanent bodyguard or an escort to help her with treasure hunting- god knows how many times Millenia came back with a haggard look. But Milli didn't want to, some of skilled ones were expensive; she didn't want to waste money every single time just to pay idiots that couldn't do their sht right. (Maybe because she mostly paid low that they gave her novice bodyguard. Ack.)

The alchemist thought to survey the practice grounds, maybe there were new soldiers to hire? Hopefully, they weren't hopeless or she'd rather go alone, thank you very much.

And when she did, they met.

Wandering around, Milli heard the sounds of swords hacking targets, curiously she went near and saw a lone man (boy?) training. Oh, she could tell he was good, not like the novice idiots she usually wanted to strangle. (Especially arrogant ones- those who could not just shut up.)

Their eyes met, just for a few seconds before she went away, Millenia had watched enough. Honestly, after an hour, when she had asked; she was rather surprise that he came off cheap. Suspiciously enough, most of the people were subtly trying to direct her to pay someone else but she was adamant and ignored them because who cares? The alchemist could tell that he may be good enough and hey, cheap price, why not?

Millenia was dang impressed that not only he was cheap but he was good. The Gods were kind enough to give her what she needed. And so she requested for him again and again. In the middle of their weeks of treasure hunting together, she had discovered why he was not really popular. Elven blood. Figures. Racism were still strong. Bah, their lose. She already stake claim on him.

She was not surprised that one day he burst out. It was almost dramatic, the moment of confrontation but she delivered an answer with honesty, he looked like he needed it and she didn't want to lose a cheap bodyguard/soldier/whatever. (But maybe she cared enough, just a little.)

The girl left him speechless. Until she impatiently said to hurry up already.

She could tell that the invisible wall inside his heart begin to slowly crack. Millenia was indifferent, at the start. Sven was not bad though. He was not bad at all.

Then he called her Milli and she changed her mind.

(Not really.)

But everything was a bit lighter and they slowly gotten close. The distance between them was not wide, not like before.

They were best friends.

(She'd would deny it though. But it wouldn't work, not really.)​
SKILLS
ALCHEMY ‣ Millenia is a genius at this skill that many professional alchemists fought to have her as their student, her brilliance shines through- it would be more so if she was not lazy and not ambitious.
REFLEX ‣ It is ingrained to her, it is impossible to hit her in the back – she'd sense it thanks to her grandmother randomly hitting her in her life.
GOLDEN EYES ‣ No use paying her fake gold or fake treasure, she'll be able to tell it is fake by taking glances and making sure, after all, it would be stupid of her to accept any payment, that would be naive.
PERSUASION ‣ If she put her mind into it, she'd be able to convince even the stubborn people to listen to what she says or just get them to move. She does have a way with words with her intellectual mind.
INTELLECT ‣ Self-explanatory. Psh, don't even be dumb and try to trick her if your brain capacity isn't high enough. She's not stupid to walk into a trap.​
WEAPONRY
Alchemy, Bombs​
WEAP NAME
None.​
COMBAT STYLE
She is usually the support, using flasks/potions to heal and strengthen herself and her allies. She also uses poison, stopping one's nerve/paralyzing them and many more. However, she has to be careful of when and who to use it to less she wants to deplete her current stock. Mostly dodge and dodge and dodge, if need be, she will use bombs.​
ADDITIONAL
◦ Height: 5'7ft
◦ Her religion is money
◦ May be cynical
◦ Hate it when everyone makes a point or asks of her love life, she's not girly enough wanting that​

Sven Mortege​
INFORMATION
Native Hold: The Vale
Race: Human with Elven blood (half-human, half elf)
PERSONALITY
Sven is a strong man, not just physically but also in mentality. He is easily brushes off the rude, mocking words he receives, having used to the scorn thanks to what flows in his blood, able to smile at derogatory remarks and attitudes. It is because of his father's teachings that he can still breathe from the suffocation his fellow men throws at him, still optimistic in life. However, he does smiles sadly or has a trouble expression - hinting that he may not be fine as he seems, at times.

Though he is a gentle and kind child, it is trampled by a sense of cautiousness, mostly he was naive and hopeful; back then, they took advantage of his hope until it is no more - it thos painful memories and experience that made him trust less. If you truly have good intentions, then his personality shines through. He struggles to forgive those who did the wrong doings, of the treatment he and his family received.

The human with elven blood is devoted to those worthy - evident of the way he affectionately interacts with his partner, Millenia. Yes, Sven likes to give people hugs, in joy or in comfort - only to those he is close to but sometimes he can't resist hugging animals with those puppy-eyes. He is doting and tender as well.

Emotionally distant to strangers, though not noticeable. Sometimes, he struggles interacting with another, his experience with racism had an effect on him that more than often, he is awkward when in a situation he doesn't know what to do.

Though a gentle, kind man that he is, Sven would not hesitate to be fierce when his loved ones are in a need of help, he is protective and treasures the people who has stayed with him, who did not care that his father is an elf and that he has elven blood and still involve with him, even in scorn. (Such as Milli.)

He has moments of childish emotions, sometimes emotions he had forgotten and cannot recall, such as his meetings with Millenia before they became treasure hunter partners. (see: Background section)​
BACKGROUND
Sven's father moved to The Vale. Not just for the woman he loved but also due to the grievance his family gave him. There was a reason why — his father came from Highwynne. Yes, he is an elf. The woman he fell for? Is a human girl from Whitehaven. From the start, it wasn't meant to be — Sven's parents were against that belief, they eloped.

It was hell at first — they took the negative words toward them in strife, sometimes they found comfort in each other's arms, they worked hard to soften their disapproval of an elf and human in marital status - the thought of their future child taking the heat had scared and worried them, they did their best. A year later, Sven Mortege is born.

Though some were tolerant of them now, it did not mean the others had warmed up. It was subtle, Sven being schooled was not going smooth. He didn't have many friends, there was a different treatment he had than other kids... almost the treatment they give to the elves. Sven usually end up crying, especially to the bullying he was receiving, not in physical but in words. His parents did comfort him, telling him to have hope.

He listened every time but as he grew up, it slowly dwindled down. Having received many friendships but ending up in deceive, there were times where he was humiliated but he endured, because he has Father and Mother with him.

They noticed his sadness, one day he received a gift from them — a cute baby griffin. It was and is beautiful, Sven named him "Connell". He proved to be a devoted companion as they grew up together. He tries to protect his 'master' as much as he can, knowing that he couldn't do it every time and everywhere.

Sven wanted to be brave like his Father and decided to be a Knight. That was what he deiced, his parents agreed. His Father taught him useful tricks/skills, his Mother pitching in to help. It wasn't enough though, so he was sent to a school where he could learn to master the swordsmanship.

But just like his last education, his path to become stronger was full with hurdles. There was favoritism, there was a different treatment and it seemed that in time, he would be left behind the most. Even though he had the potential to be one of the best, other ignored it. There were some who help but that was it. He continued to endure because of Connell's support and his parents cheering him on.

So he watched and watched, he learned and he tried copying it, his Father continued to help and support him as such, his Mother as well. He trained and trained, doing his best. It was okay, it would be worth it. The pain would be worth it.

It did. A few years after, he was training alone until he spotted someone under the shade of a tree. Startled, he looked at figure. It was the time he met her. Pink eyes stared back at him. And then she left, before he could say another word.

The day after, he was surprised someone informed him of someone requesting to accompany them. He didn't get much requests, in the role of a Bodyguard because there were people who derailed them to someone else that didn't know that he was a half-blood.

It was a surprise to find out it was her, the one who was watching him. He asked why she requested him. She had said that she was not the type to go in front of the battle and that he was obviously skilled in using swords, he was going to shield her if there was trouble, to find a treasure.

They went on a quest and got the treasure after a week. Sven thought that it was done, she was one of the people that would fade away. So he was surprised another day that he was requested again by the same girl. Why? He wanted to ask but couldn't. It went on and on until he burst.

Why? His voice was tight, filled with something that screamed vulnerable. Why are you doing this? Don't you know who I am? What I am? Sven had doubts, was she the same as them? Please don't give me hope. His heart screamed, because he smiles like nothing is wrong and now- now he was-

She didn't show anything, she didn't react at his outburst, her reaction was still the same. She looked at him. I don't care, she said. I don't care that you're just an half. Her eyes pierced against him. Compared to the others who were cheap to hire, you're the one who's stronger than them.

The reply he had gotten baffled him. That was it? It was because he was cheap but stronger? Was she... lying? No, Sven knew she was not. They went on quests together and traveled a lot that he knew she was not the kind of person who seek to destroy others that were like him.

For some reason, his heart warmed and there was something that resembled hope stirring in his chest. Screaming out of loneliness. Emotions that he tried to discard.

Maybe...

He finally found someone who could be...

Maybe it was her.

This time, he wasn't afraid to reach out.

From today on, their partnership bloomed.

Sven felt as though he was saved. Maybe he was.​
SKILLS
THE WAY OF THE SWORDS ‣ Just like Millenia is to Alchemy, Sven is a prodigy when it comes sword fighting. He cannot wield hammers however, his archery is decent and he is alright with daggers. Partnering his sword is a shield for defense or to ram. He's also a genius at wielding two swords.
SLIGHT RESISTANCE TO MAGIC ‣ Spells, anything that is embedded or use of magic is half-effective on him compared to other humans. It comes from his father's blood.
ANIMAL AFFINITY ‣ For some reason animals mostly either like him or do not mind him, probably because he has elven blood? Or because of his gentle nature?
PERCEPTIVE / EAGLE EYES ‣ Due to many people deceiving him, Sven is able to perceive if someone tries to lie, an example is befriending for the sake of humiliating him later on. A highly skilled liar might be able to trick him, it does not mean he won't be suspect that liar. Aware of his surroundings.
BALANCE ‣ Want to go to the other side but the only way is to step on a rope? He's your guy, his balance is noteworthy.​
WEAPONRY
Swords, shields, daggers.​
WEAP NAME
None, too many choices.​
COMBAT STYLE
Usually uses a sword to slash and hack. Daggers to throw and shield to cover him up and to ram/slam. However, he can also use dual wield swords too. His strength doesn't compare to someone who has muscles that could smash a table. Other times, he can overpower someone if he's determined too but not so much. Although he is agile and a bit flexible, his speed and dodging isn't bad either. Mostly, he uses strategy and surroundings, how many opponents and will act if forced to.​
ADDITIONAL
◦ Height: 6'0ft
◦His elven blood also give him life longevity, though not as long as elves.
◦Plays the harmonica, an good cook, okay at household chores.
His Griffin.​

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Ok, so just a heads up guys, I originally forgot to add appearance to the SU template, but it's in there now and is necessary. Sorry...~_~
EDIT:Figured I should add, all SUs are subject to change, especially as more info is revealed to you guys.
I'll post something with information about Factions and religions today.

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
If you guys are interested in doing it, feel free to make more and post them in the thread, Abyllia's a big place so there are a lot of different things to influence belief

Religions within Abyllia

Over time, many people have found virtue in different gods, in the harsh lands of Abyllia. The deities they follow can often be a means of acceptance of tradition, other times people live their lives strictly by the words of said deity. In any cases the religions of Abyllia often affect the codes and morals a person live by and have cost many lives.
Spoiler:

I'll have factions up some time tomorrow

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
This roleplay looks interesting! I must say it's the only non-Pokemon one so far that has caught my eye. I'd like to reserve a spot, but first I have a question. Would it be okay if I made my character the race of a Hobbit? I feel like it could fit in with the lore, and he could be like one of the last of his kind or something like that. Either way reserve me a spot please, I'll be editing this with my SU soon. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Done!

Name: Enton Viccaros
Native Hold: The Vale

Appearance: Short blonde hair and rather alluring blue eyes, Enton would be typically considered to be good looking. His face is clean and fair, and is not covered in any sort of acne or other facial scars and imperfections. He will often get stubble if not trimmed, so he tends to be usually hair-free on his face most of the time. Build wise, he stands tall at 6'2"/190cm, and has a pretty solid build at a little over 210lbs, due to spending a lot of his free time pounding away at practice dummies, and doing other sorts of physical activity. Appearance-wise, his regular attire would consist mainly of a well-knitted, short-sleeved red tunic with gold lace/trim around the collar area and sleeves. For the bottom portion of his body, he wears tan-colored pants that tuck away at the bottom into his leather boots. To top this off, he wears the brown belt for his sword by slinging it across his body, and sheathing it to the side compartment, for ease of access.

Personality: Enton is overall not a very pleasant person to be around with, and only a handful of people can really tolerate him. Often obnoxious, cocky, rude, and sort of a jerk, he truly does embody the typical 'rich kid' and bully stereotype. Although more often than not, he does not pick a fight with someone unless provoked first, preferring to ignore 'peasants' before interacting with them. Normally a peasant would simply be someone who is poor, however, Enton utilizes the word in which it means to describe someone who is not of the same class as him (random streetfolk, maids, serveants,etc), or his equal/superior (friends, family, etc). It should also be noted he often does use a lot of slang in his vocabularies, such as using derogatory terms to describe Elves, and sometimes to talk in a bit of a sexist manner towards females. Competitiveness (or over-confidence), is a trait that runs deep in his veins...if he knows he can win. He may be a jerk, but he isn't an idiot. He has had proper schooling so knows his way around a fair bit of subjects, and when it comes to competition, he will definitely show is more arrogant side if he knows he stands a chance in whatever the contest is in.

On a happier note, Enton does not act so obnoxious right away. If someone were to ask for directions or possibly just strike up a conversation (depending on what it is), then he usually has no problems simply talking for a bit, as long as you don't look like a beggar. If someone were to befriend him, than he will usually stick around that person in situations such as parties, gatherings, etc. By no means clingy, but he is probably not going to go out of his way to get to know someone new, if he already has someone to hang out with. On another end of the spectrum, he has a bit of insecurities, and takes in pride in his appearance. Many people may complain he acts a bit 'sissy-like' due to that. He also dislikes the dark. By no means does he have a phobia of the dark seeing as how he has to sleep in it, however, traversing through the city during midnight with nobody around sits incredibly unwell with him. Obviously, he does not share these types of things with pretty anyone.

History/Background: Overall, Enton has not lead a particularly extraordinary life. He was born into an incredibly rich family, who owns numerous parts of lands and mines, and is the middle child of three children: One younger sister, and one older sister. Growing up, he was incredibly spoiled, and due to being the only boy, he did not have to share much of his things, which kept him happy. He would often spend a lot of his time bossing the maids and servants around to do his bidding and obeying every whim. Once he hit 10 years old, his parents put him in schooling, where he learned things such as literature, geography, and other worldly topics, in hopes he would not have to work a life of labor when he grew older. However, that plan did not exactly work out. The more he stayed in school, the more Enton realized there was no point in working if his family already had more than enough money to sustain themselves. As such, he spent most of his days wandering the streets of the city, pulling pranks and picking on random people (this was just out of amusement, he has no intentions of actually causing emotional harm to people).

Once he reached 16 years of age, he started to spend a lot of time in doing random training at home, most of which consisted of just punching and kicking around, and learning the basics of martial arts. However, the main problem with this was that he was more concerned about looking good than the actual functionality of the training itself, and as such, his sword skills are sort of lacking. His actual physical combat skills are actually not that bad, it's just his sword play that needs work.

As of now, he does not do much other than just sit around, doing his usual daily routines. Sleep, training, eat and repeat is essentially what it boils down to. He does not care much for his parents business' affairs, and prefers to stay out of it. His parents have also tried several times to play 'matchmaker' by getting him to meet with women from other rich families, but none have worked so far.

Skills: Physical combat, and a little bit of experience with a sword. He also has a rather nice pool of knowledge from his schooling years, and is quite literate (he has his book smarts as well as street smarts).
Weaponry: As of now, just a regular one-handed sword he received as a gift. It has a nice shiny finish to it, as well as an ornate black handle, however, it is nothing special in terms of comparison to a regular one-handed sword. If anything, it would just be slightly better.

Weapon name: None
Combat Style: If we are talking about a specific role, he would just be a regular attacker I guess.
Additional information: Not really.

Last edited:
Back