• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Have to lose, lost half of the money and get Lapras for that. It make me think that the OP give us Lapras for that sole purpose.
Now I m stuck in the post game

I don't like doing the same thing twice :)

You could always just "run away" from the match. :3
And to make something clear, I didn't add Lapras just so you could beat the bosses in the Dragon Castle. :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
You could always just "run away" from the match. :3
And to make something clear, I didn't add Lapras just so you could beat the bosses in the Dragon Castle. :3
How in the 7 hell can I run from something with Shadow Tag. Of course I have tried that man.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How in the 7 hell can I run from something with Shadow Tag. Of course I have tried that man.

When one of your PKMN faints, the game will ask you if you'd like to send out another PKMN. :3
You can select "no" and presto~ :3

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
When one of your PKMN faints, the game will ask you if you'd like to send out another PKMN. :3
I still don't think that works... :/

Have to lose, lost half of the money and get Lapras for that. It make me think that the OP give us Lapras for that sole purpose.
Then abuse the mini game for Rare Candies :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
It say : Can't Run, and pop, the pokemon selecting screen hit my eyes.
And have to use cheat when it come to "The Champion 17" Which make me think : " How on Earth can a man beat that without cheating and only 3 heal?"

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

I don't like doing the same thing twice :)

A pokemon with leech seed makes the 3 boss battles rather easy.
1/8 of bosses' HP can restore almost half of your pokemon's HP :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
A pokemon with leech seed makes the 3 boss battles rather easy.
1/8 of bosses' HP can restore almost half of your pokemon's HP :)
I use Venusaur man.
Leach seed, sleep power and Shift + F1, but all my guys are 1HKO by it and no revive left
So after all this game is about Rare candy ( no offense Jagold, it is still really good)

dragon719

Garchomp
Years
Hi destiniedjagold!
I have having problem entering lost shadow to obtain my guardian pokemon.
Can somebody help me please??? I know it's kinda long time since someone post to this thread! So, please tell me what to do

Years
Hi destiniedjagold!
Can somebody help me please??? I know it's kinda long time since someone post to this thread! So, please tell me what to do
No one can tell the exact directions to get at that poke but to help you move at North-East direction. Ah I remember JaGold has posted the image of the Lost Shadow Valley path around in previous pages

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi destiniedjagold!

If you mean that you are "lost" in Lost Shadow, then here's a little map that may help you. :3
Spoiler:

It say : Can't Run, and pop, the pokemon selecting screen hit my eyes.
And have to use cheat when it come to "The Champion 17" Which make me think : " How on Earth can a man beat that without cheating and only 3 heal?"

Really? >,>
Damn, I've made a fool of myself.
42721.gif

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
If you mean that you are "lost" in Lost Shadow, then here's a little map that may help you. :3
Spoiler:

Really? >,>
Damn, I've made a fool of myself.
42721.gif
I got lose for quite sometime in Cyber world and lost shadow :D
1 more thing, I m doing the 4 dragon part ( if it is call that) Beat 2 dragon in Breeze island, talk to angeland (?) beat Deavell and now Raquayza just tell me to leave :(

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2019
ok i realy need help here.
i am in the search for the fragement and i know i get one after Gabrieleon's event.but the problem is i cant do it from some reason.after he leaves his gurdien i need to search him but i just dont know where he is.i saw walkthroughs that say he is at coral sea and another that say it in dusk path but none of them are right.he is nowere.please help me in finding him

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2019
to get to the nefari/gabrileon event i need to use waterfall in the dusk path?and if so than the waterfall in he dusk path only apear to me if i pick to join team earth (I picked not to joined)/so how do i do its event?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
to get to the nefari/gabrileon event i need to use waterfall in the dusk path?and if so than the waterfall in he dusk path only apear to me if i pick to join team earth (I picked not to joined)/so how do i do its event?

Activating Gabrieleon's event isn't mode-based. Whatever mode you chose, you can activate the event, if Chaomega asked you to collect the fragments.

Hi guys, can i ask why i can't enter lost shadow to obtain my guardian pokemon

Too less info you provided... =/

Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Path?
Did Ranger Leana asked you to head there?

ok i realy need help here.
i am in the search for the fragement and i know i get one after Gabrieleon's event.but the problem is i cant do it from some reason.after he leaves his gurdien i need to search him but i just dont know where he is.i saw walkthroughs that say he is at coral sea and another that say it in dusk path but none of them are right.he is nowere.please help me in finding him

Gabrieleon's location is in this order: Coral Sea, Fruits' Basket, Hevah Academy, Dusk Path(south from Current Path), Ice's Edge Path, Current Path, Guardia Path, Oceania Sea, and finally, back on top of Dusk Path's mountain.

I got lose for quite sometime in Cyber world and lost shadow :D
1 more thing, I m doing the 4 dragon part ( if it is call that) Beat 2 dragon in Breeze island, talk to angeland (?) beat Deavell and now Raquayza just tell me to leave :(

Send me your saved file via PM, so I can investigate what is going on.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2019
chaomega did ask me to colect the fragement.but is the event is automaticlly activated?or do i need to do somting?cuz i went to coral sea and i search for gabrileon for hours and i couldnt find him.
and is gabrileon event gives you a fragement?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
chaomega did ask me to colect the fragement.but is the event is automaticlly activated?or do i need to do somting?cuz i went to coral sea and i search for gabrileon for hours and i couldnt find him.
and is gabrileon event gives you a fragement?

Here's what you need to do.
To start the Gabrieleon's event, make sure that Chaomega asks you to collect the fragments.
And after that, head to Oceanshine City, and walk south until you meet up with Claire and Gabrieleon.
After that, head to Dusk Path and use Waterfall on the...waterfall, and then enter the cave.
Work your way to the top to begin the event.
And then, search for Gabrieleon all around the region of Hevah. I already posted Gabby's locations in order in the previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back