• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years

Cheren never seemed on par with the old rivals.
But I pretty much thought that way since the third Generation, so my argument's invalid.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Can I say I have lost to Barry before? With a pretty decent team, too.

...And actually, I was wrong about Green having the highest-leveled team of the rivals. It truly is Barry, as his strongest Pokemon gets up in the 80s~

I never liked Silver. Heck, I even like "Smell ya later!" Green more.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I love Bianca for her personality <3 Not so much her team tho o3o Even Wally, who probably has the lowest leveled team out of all the rivals (unless you count Brendan/May as a rival; I don't tho) can be a nuisance if you let his Gardevoir Double Team enough.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Barry was a challenge on Platinum but I just raped him again and again with my Palkia subtly nicknamed GrngoKillr and that was when I was being merciful lol. God forbid I bring out my Infernape Hades instead lol.

And Green was just a punk IMO, only Pokes he had that posed even the slightest challenge were his Tyranitar and starter and even then it was just so laughably pathetic that I didn't even know why I bothered at the time considering my Snorlax just tanked everything he tried and my Mr. Mime and Dragonite downright obliterating what was left of his team by then lol.

Bianca and Wally weren't too tough but they did give me a run for my money sometimes, particularly Wally's Altaria when I was severely underleveled on my Emerald game back then and Bianca's Meinshao was a nasty little bastard if my Haxorus hadn't acquired a Dragon Dance boost by then.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I bet the tables would turn if you didn't use an uber.

/I think to troll everyone the staff should make a rival with a team of high-leveled ubers with stats and moves made for competitive battling so people can see how it feels to have their teams pwned so easily by them

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

When I was a n00b I had so much trouble beating the E4 in Gold.

Nowadays I find Kanto's E4 to be the toughest unless you count enhanced E4 teams.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
25. I didn't use an Uber surprisingly enough, unless Dragonite, Zapdos, and Tyranitar counted as ubers now although to be fair Green/Gary did have a Tyranitar of his own on FR/LG. My team back on Leaf Green was Zapdos, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Mr. Mime, Snorlax, and Blastoise. On Fire Red I believe it was Tyranitar, Charizard/Venusaur (Can't remember which starter I used on my Fire Red run.), Electabuzz, Suicune, and either Primeape or Skarmory.

Yeah that would be mean haha, trying to think one up myself right now lol.

The Sinnoh E4 was the toughest I've ever faced though, no doubt in my mind about that one.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

None of those three are considered uber in CB...though I forgot if they have uber movesets.

Sinnoh E4 was easy. Heck, in my Pearl I took down the entire E4 with an underleveled BASTIODON.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Actually, even after beating 16 gyms the E4 would have their enhanced teams and you're likely to be at least 10 levels below. At least that's how I found it. Took me my second try in HG to beat them.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

As far as rivals go . . . well, I don't really know whom my favorite is. I don't even really consider Wally a rival because you only battle him, like, twice. Which is sad.
Other than that, I don't think I've ever really ordered my rivals by favorites, lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

First time you battle him: He has a Ralts.

Second time you battle him: He has a full team almost as strong as the first member of the E4's o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back