• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Atlantis Awakening [OOC+SU] [M]

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
Years
I apologize, I saw that, but very often RPs don't update that top post. Guess this one's on top of it!
I'll edit with my app.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
!!! *Double take*

Wow this just went over my head. When did this come back?

If its cool with you guys, I would like to join this again, only with a new character.

....So I'm going to start working on my sign up because I'm really excited now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Lol

I was wondering how you'd go about handling my introduction of Amelia.
I love how she just got written off. xD

Well, I'll make a post in a little bit. It doesn't look like I have too much to make a very long post anyways, so it shouldn't be difficult to write one quickly.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
YOU CAN'T MAKE ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS AND IF YOU DO I WILL KILL THEM THIS IS FACT

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Oh, bother. And I was trying so hard to only join one RP... may I reserve the power of technopathy please? I'll start on my SU tonight.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Oh look a sign up how did that get here (okay ill tell you my secret i put it there)

Spoiler:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
May I reserve a spot please?

I apologize, I saw that, but very often RPs don't update that top post. Guess this one's on top of it!
I'll edit with my app.

Yes, places are still open in the RP.

Lol

I was wondering how you'd go about handling my introduction of Amelia.
I love how she just got written off. xD

Well, I'll make a post in a little bit. It doesn't look like I have too much to make a very long post anyways, so it shouldn't be difficult to write one quickly.

You may not create any characters to do with either of the organisations or of importance unless you have: a)Advised us on your intent and talked with either Skymin or I about it, or b)Instructed to do so.

Skymin and I are the GMs here, please refrain from making characters in the future when it comes to something like this. Also NPCs with abilities will also need to be passed by us, in order to keep a note of what abilities have been taken.

Oh, bother. And I was trying so hard to only join one RP... may I reserve the power of technopathy please? I'll start on my SU tonight.

No problem, Reserved.

Oh look a sign up how did that get here (okay ill tell you my secret i put it there)

Spoiler:

Looks good, nice to have you on board. Accepted. Post when you're ready.

@Everyone: With Skymin going away for three weeks and myself picking up extra work shifts around university, we will be unable to be online as much as we used to be, so please bare this in mind as the RP might slow a little.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
You may not create any characters to do with either of the organisations or of importance unless you have: a)Advised us on your intent and talked with either Skymin or I about it, or b)Instructed to do so.

Skymin and I are the GMs here, please refrain from making characters in the future when it comes to something like this. Also NPCs with abilities will also need to be bypassed by us, in order to keep a note of what abilities have been taken.

Um . . . does 'sorry' cut it?.-.
I guess I'm just used to creating random NPCs that have nothing to do with anything . . . and ones that do, in few cases.
I was going to ask if you'd wanted to use her and have her be the one to go about my little recruiting business, but then I kind of . . . forgot about that. .-.

And I wasn't questioning you being the GMs.

(Compulsive correction. Don't take it the wrong way. :C Too late? /:)

Normally I would say something here about how I'm going to post in the IC so that this post doesn't sound pointless, but I kind of have to wait for Imogen.
EDIT: Just checked out Skymin's edit. Lol, one post coming up.
EDIT2: Lol, I feel like I'm playing as Brad rather than Will at the moment. I must have done something wrong.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well you made will a colossal jerk. Maybe that's where you went wrong. I'm liking brad better atm haha

Nakuzami

Years
Yeah! I don't know why. xD
That's just kind of how it came out. I had no intentions for it to be this way. At this rate, Brad's personality is what I had planned to make Will more like. x3
I did kind of state in a previous post that Will was better at being 'nice' than Brad, but he was stressed for some reason. FOR SOME REASON. Don't ask because I don't know it. THAT'S JUST HOW WILL TOLD ME TO WRITE HIM, OKAY?

Austin Tseng - Atlantean Relief Center, New York City, America​

New York isn't a capital city. :C

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Um . . . does 'sorry' cut it?.-.
I guess I'm just used to creating random NPCs that have nothing to do with anything . . . and ones that do, in few cases.
I was going to ask if you'd wanted to use her and have her be the one to go about my little recruiting business, but then I kind of . . . forgot about that. .-.

And I wasn't questioning you being the GMs. But I must say:

Pass things by Skymin and myself before you do something drastic, WE run the RP, you don't.

By using the word 'bypassed' you pretty much just said NPCs with abilities need to be made and put in place without your knowledge so that you may keep track of them. Just thought I'd point that out. Surprising what two little letters can do. (Compulsive correction. Don't take it the wrong way. :C)

Being a Smart-ass is a sure fire way to getting yourself booted out of this RP.

Back