• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012

Problem with that is through out most of the anime, A Pokemon's level is barely mentioned, and when a new move is introduced, they come out at random times.
Also some people wouldn't like some of the moves on their Pokemon if it followed the Anime.
Not everyone would want Agility on Pikachu or Double Team on Pidgeotto.
"Nate Vongimm" i mean for example pikachu in original learns thunderbolt in 25 level but in anime it learns nearly in 9-12 level (in the episode showdown at pweter city) ...i can change it..also not only pikachu all other pokemons of ash learn some moves in different levels meaning some learn it fast or at later

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Do not double post, please...

"Nate Vongimm" i mean for example pikachu in original learns thunderbolt in 25 level but in anime it learns nearly in 9-12 level (in the episode showdown at pweter city) ...i can change it..also not only pikachu all other pokemons of ash learn some moves in different levels meaning some learn it fast or at later
That might be true but you already said it yourself ;) "nearly in 9-12 level" which means we do NOT know exactly when Ash's Pokemon learn their moves, not to mention we do NOT have knowledge of their levels throughout the series...
This would be too subjective to be implemented in my opinion.
I wouldn't do it ;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Do not double post, please...

That might be true but you already said it yourself ;) "nearly in 9-12 level" which means we do NOT know exactly when Ash's Pokemon learn their moves, not to mention we do NOT have knowledge of their levels throughout the series...
This would be too subjective to be implemented in my opinion.
I wouldn't do it ;)

Ahhh...why are you all going against me
icon9.gif
..Most of them who is playing this game would want pikachu to learn thunderbolt earlier than usual so that they can defeat the pewetr gym...It is a waste of time using thundershock on onix for 10-15 times....by thunderbolt atleast it wouldn't need 5 turns to faint onix ...do u think any one can level up pikachu till 25 to learn thunderbolt before the pweter gym...we can level it up but it will be a waste of time .
icon6.gif
That's why i am telling u i can help u...but if u dont want my help....and u think that this is just not needed in the game... I dont care
icon9.gif
icon7.gif
icon12.gif

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ahhh...why are you all going against me
icon9.gif
..Most of them who is playing this game would want pikachu to learn thunderbolt earlier than usual so that they can defeat the pewetr gym...It is a waste of time using thundershock on onix for 10-15 times....by thunderbolt atleast it wouldn't need 5 turns to faint onix ...do u think any one can level up pikachu till 25 to learn thunderbolt before the pweter gym...we can level it up but it will be a waste of time .
icon6.gif
That's why i am telling u i can help u...but if u dont want my help....and u think that this is just not needed in the game... I dont care
icon9.gif
icon7.gif
icon12.gif
This game is not supposed to be that easy :D
We wouldn't enjoy it that way ;)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
can i suggest one thing u should have let brock and misty come along with us
Facepalm...
For the 1,104,725th time...
ROUTINE IS NOT COMPLETE SO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR NOW.

Then why was ash's adventure so easy??????????? if the game really follows the anime then it should also follow moves.....
Ash's Adventure was hack of the old hacking generation.
In the old times we were pretty much happy for one hack and did not care about difficulty ;)
Now players want more difficult hack so they can enjoy beating it ;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
To Metapod or any hacking team member of Ashgray..

You should edit the evolutions of bulbasaur , squirtle ...meaning in the evolution editor there would be option to which the pokemon should evolve...just change it into none...i'm telling you this because some people dont know that they shouldn't evove these two pokemons
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Does anyone knows that METAPOD is progressing or not in the orange islands?
I'm sure he's still taking a break =)

To Metapod or any hacking team member of Ashgray..

You should edit the evolutions of bulbasaur , squirtle ...meaning in the evolution editor there would be option to which the pokemon should evolve...just change it into none...i'm telling you this because some people dont know that they shouldn't evove these two pokemons
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
They can evolve it :D
They will be stronger, cooler etc =D
People that do that will have an easier way to complete this hack :D
They won't see some events though... =D
But "banning" evolutions was suggested and declined =)

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I've got a bit stupid question.but I need to ask. Have I beat Indigo league or I can loose it like Ash?

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2015
Just postin to say how much i enjoyed playin ash gray , just finished 3.6.1 and it was awesome, also does anyone know when the orange island episodes are coming

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I've got a bit stupid question.but I need to ask. Have I beat Indigo league or I can loose it like Ash?
You can try both options and see what's gonna happen =D

Just postin to say how much i enjoyed playin ash gray , just finished 3.6.1 and it was awesome, also does anyone know when the orange island episodes are coming
Yeah, they are...
Soon...

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
Wait wat? who is working on this? cuz metapod hasn't been writing in this thread for a long time.

Years
I'm not an expert hacker, but I'm definitely familiar with programmes such as Advance Map, Advance Trainer and XSE. Though this hack is fantastic, I'm trying to improve some parts of the scripts by making small adjustments. However, there are certain scripts I just can't seem to find, like the Oak handing Pikachu over-script and the Damian battle-script... Can anyone help me with this?

Years
Hello, first of all I would like to say that this hack is amazing and so much fun it had been done perfectly. However, during the Mewtwo event after the clone Pokemon come out, I went back inside the room where they came from bu mistake and bow I can't seem to get out. Is there something I need to or do I have to redo the even and not reenter that room? ( the pc in the room does nothing then I try to press "A" on it)

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Hey man, I think you should make a series out of this, do all of Ash's adventures, if you want I can help out with mapping and what not, let me know :)

Back