• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resources Share Center

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
Hi guys! now checking all the new customized blanks than are appearing and the constanly imrove than is showing our faker community I think than is time than post a thread for help us between us... Constanly I see than the people here is needing something for their cards, so here we can share o

Yay! for the Community spirit!!!

---

Here are some links

Resource Makers:
-http://chokingonstatic.deviantart.com/: A cool Brush Maker in the dA Community... many of them are simple but useful ;P. I hope than her resources can be useful
-http://manip-equips.deviantart.com/: A freaking Resouce Maker Clubs... with a growing number of brushes, stocks, etc this place is a paradise if you are searching something

Authorized Brushes:
yeah! the brushes than has the permission for be distributed here by the Author I will post them Here. In that sense I respect their rules
-Tech Brushes Packs 1 2 and 3 -by Sabu-Kudo
-Tech Circle Brushes - by PAULW
-Tatoo Brushes Set by CloakofStars
-Celtic Brushes set by CloakofStars
*(you must do click in the little screen icon in the left side of the screen, this is the dowload button)

Some Webs:
-GreyCobra.com
A excellent web with a lots of tutorials and resources. This one include Adobe, flash and even Webs resources
Really handy for the brush and resources than can be find here

My Custom Resources:
-EX: Great City - Metro Style resources

.......Coming soon more ;P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
^Wow thanx, these will be very useful for fellow fakers guys, ppl should appreciate this.

I'll post my custom resources once I've sorted them out :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
here it is in PNG file XD, Oh and I didn't bother adding my watermarks...sorry!
d4b9d636.png

EDIT: sorry about double post, noticed too late :( :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
FC - click that link and they're all there. see the 001.png, 002.png etc? Yeah, that's them. :P What, do you think Casc would post an empty link? :P

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I was messing around and trying to customize a blank and I ended up making this:
cry-pearl-basic.jpg

I wasn't sure at first what kind of Pokemon this could be a blank for, but I considered it being a blank for Crystal Pokemon, like the Crystal Onix in the anime. Another could be for a Parukia card..?

Years
Not many People use teh Old Hidden Legends blank *sigh*. Nonetheless looks very kool. the Reflected effect on the border reminds me of the Special Holo Cards eg Articuno ex, Zapdos ex, Moltres ex, etc...

icycatelf

Alex
Years
This may also come in handy for some. Those who wan't bigger symbols on their cards without having to stretch the smaller ones can use these. They might work on Duel Energy Pokemon:

Symbols.gif

Back