• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here ^^

Otakugirl999

My sister is Kittyliu~ Whee~
Years
Hello, i'm Otakugirl999, i'm not new to the whole 'Forum' thing, but this one seems complicated ^^; I actually joined to learn how to do some ROM hacking, but I also like talking on forums with other Pokemon fans!

I'm really excited to meet all of you :)

Years
Hi Otakugirl! Welcome to PC~ :3

Well I can see why PC would be complicated.. this place is huge, after all. D: I was overwhelmed myself at first but it's not hard to get the hang of how this place works. Just do some browsing and post around - you learn best by doing! What kinds of hacks are your favorites? I like R/S/FR/LG hacks the most (yaaay 3rd gen) and luckily for me there seems to be more of those around, so there's more to play. There are some really great ones here, like Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky! Oh man you make me want to go play them again, omg. Been a few months since I picked up a hack and sometimes I miss it.

We look forward to having you around! n~n Can chat with all sorts of fans here, so make sure to stick around. Hope the Emulation section has all you're looking for and I'll be wishing you luck with your hack-making. Leave a message on my profile about your progress too, I'd love to know! And maybe we can even talk Pokemon. Always fun to make more friends, after all.

Enjoy your staaaay~!

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hey Otakugirl, welcome to PC!

I also joined to learn to do some ROM hacking, and PC really is a great resource for it!

I found Pokecommunity complicated (and a little intimidating) at first, but everyone here is so friendly, and after a while it becomes so easy to navigate.

As Cirno says, be sure to check out the Emulation section, if you either need help or want to check out other peoples' hacks.

3rd gen is my favourite, so like me, you might want to check out the Advance Gaming section.

Anyways, I hope your ROM hacks go well, like Cirno, I would love to hear your progress, welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Hey Otakugirl,

Are you planning on hacking something ridiculous? :D That would be pretty awesome. I'd be really amused to see a Pokemon game just turned on its head and absolutely non serious.

Back