• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trackers: Avatar Operation [OOC/SU]

Years
Oh wow, yay!
Skymin is ACCEPTED!!~ Love your History, well-detailed and I can picture everything in my mind. Your RP Sample is great too.

XxSweetDreamsxX, so far so good. Just gimme a buzz once you're done. ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh wow, yay!
Skymin is ACCEPTED!!~ Love your History, well-detailed and I can picture everything in my mind. Your RP Sample is great too.

Thanks! its great how well kerin ties in with aura lucario's character, aaron. i suspect that if they've had any history, kerin would have punched someone for calling aaron names d:

Years
To Kuya Dia.. ^_^

I'd like to reserve Mienfoo.. Please~

...I dunno if I'll have the SU right away since I just ate.. but whatever, haha. ^^"

Thanks po!
Mienfoo, it is then! Don't get indigestion though, take your time. Quality matters but don't take too long, you know me, I get bored easily. xD

EDIT: I've seen XxSweetDreamsxX's finished SU and you're accepted with Deerling. It's okay, since no one else's is taking it. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Would you be able to write the first post so i know what exactly is happening since im ... not exactly sure haha. are we in the computer? are we at the end of year ball thing?

Years
Would you be able to write the first post so i know what exactly is happening since im ... not exactly sure haha. are we in the computer? are we at the end of year ball thing?

Gah! I thought I posted but I didn't. xD

Anyways, the ball is over and you wake up to find yourself as a Pokemon in a weird white room. Read more posts for more details. :)

Years
NOTE TO ALL: I will be away for the next 3 days because of some events scheduled irl. You may continue to interact with other RPers, and also, try to experiment with your moves and such. Once I return, much progress and surprise will be in store. :)

So long for now
~Diamond1304

Back