• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
-273.15 for accuracy, iirc.
Outside the laboratory, it isn't really practical, is it?

The heat's also forcing my appetite to disappear...utter exhaustion.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm going to the beach on Friday...I'm taking advantage of the beach this year. I've gone 3 times so far :3

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
First day of summer...and it's a triple-digit day.

This just sounds like a bad omen for the summer that we're going to have more extremely hot days in the future (in fact, another triple-digit day is in the forecast for tomorrow...)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm pretty sure the heat wave breaks on Friday. So hopefully this will be it for hot days... although that's unlikely, haha. ;_;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The DCC is now officially christened with its first weather chat.

Years
It's a nice day today, I love the work I do every Monday.

It's currently Winter here in my native Australia, maybe I seem to rage more during Winter.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's difficult to keep your sense of time over the summer....>_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The DCC is now officially christened with its first weather chat.
To be fair, we keep the DCCs seasonal and seasons are mainly defined by their weather, so if there's ever a time to remark on the weather it's the beginning of a DCC. Especially when it coincides with a heat wave in much of North America. :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Erica I refuse to be fair. The DCC is about weather and I hate this and everything is terrible. v_____v

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
The one thing I hate about the sudden heat waves is that this is close to the 4th of july.

Makes everything to dry.

Can't shoot fireworks when stuff is to dry.

I WANT TO SHOOT OFF FIREWORKS THIS YEAR. (The high temps have stopped me the past couple of years.)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I dont know what all you people are complaining about, its so cold I actually have to wear a jumper! Pfft complaining about it being hot when its this cold, you guys are insane!

What do you want to shoot fireworks for? Nvm I just remembered that the 4th of july actually means something in america.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Not long before July, the holidays feel fleeting and ephemeral. Partially blame social/noetic inactivity on the heat. I have a book list to cover, one I haven't even started. So much to do, such little time. And again, the blasted heat...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
This summer I plan on watching anime and playing video games.

Not sure if we'll be seeing any fireworks on the 4th... my lazy parents sure didn't take us to see any last year :/ Which sucks because fireworks are sure pretty :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Heat waves? Sheesshh, we're apparently going to be stuck in heavy rain throughout the next few days. It's raining pretty hard right now. I've got Prom on Friday, so I don't wanna get wet before I get inside. ;-;

Years
We shall bust out the booze to celebrate our new Smod and the Summer solstice!

I vote we sacrifice razor leaf in a Druid pagan ritual to appease the gods.

And it does make sense to talk about the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back