• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Delete ONE Unova Pokemon from existence

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Druddigon. The fugliest, most useless Dragon in existence. Even Stunfisk has novelty value in it, and most of the other despised Pokemon at least have distinctive designs. Druddigon is just... bleh. Horrible to look at, horribly slow, with a horrible movepool and a boring type. Just, go away please.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
I would delete vanilite i mean seriously a ice cream cone thats ritarded

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
1 hmm... hmmm....
wait found it
Basculin - evil little fish thing its like tentacool except more common I wanted to get a Frillish but every time its "A wild Basculin appeared!" I don't want a wild Basculin I want a Frillish! or a Palpitoad! or whatever pokemon you may find while surfing. I actually enjoyed replaying Platinum and finding Tentacools because I knew there was a 0% chance of a Basculin appearing
at least they're worth a fair amount of EXP.
alamola (or however it is spelt) really doesn't seem to be much use, its like a chanseyfish, but worse.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I would have said Kyurem until they unveiled it's other Formes. Now, I guess I'll get rid Seismitoad from existence.
537.png

It's plain ugly & it gives me the creeps. I got a nightmare about it once, ugh.

Aww hes one of my favs :'(. I seem to like the weird pokemon nobody else does...

Years
I'd definitely go for Druddigon.. not only is his design too messy-looking but it's just not something that really looks much like a Pokemon to me. It's pretty bad for a dragon type (in my opinion) and Unova definitely could've had something better. Its speed is terrible and it just doesn't live up to expectations as a dragon.

Sorry, Druddigon. D:

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
cant choose between

this
trash1.jpg

And this
trash2.jpg

They are basicly trash....

EDIT: By seeing those 2 together I'd say delete Gabrodor, Trubbish is kinda cute Garbage, Garbodor is just ugly and is trash. But still this is the line that needs to be deleted from Pokemon they are trash
I agree with this guy. Trubbish seems to be somewhat cute,...but Garbordor, nothing to say, horrible, ugly, disgusting, it looks forced and drawn only to fill one space. I would remove it and leave Trubbish without evolution until a completely new design arrives.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'd have to say Garbador. I mean he's a pile of Arceus knows what. I mean I get the moss and the dirt but the tubes?! What are those, did he raid the sewer system for life's sake? He just needs to go.

off-topic: I love how Forever made this because then it says
Delete ONE Unova Pokemon from existence
Forever
It's hilarious!

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Aye, there are plenty of Unova Pokémon I am not fond of for various reasons, but if I had to delete just one from existence that is an easy choice: Garbodor. Sorry big guy, but it just doesn't feel like you belong in the 'dex with the rest of 'em. Not even in shiny form. I do get the intention of the Trash Heap Pokémon, I really do, but the game could do without. Not to mention his move-set isn't that impressive. He's got to go!

Jameseh

Hmm.
Years
Victini for the fact that its number 000 and before the starters in the Pokédex, therefore not following a (at the time) 14 year tradition.

Last edited:

ExMedic

Don't trust me
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Trubbish, thus also removing it's evolutionary line.

Basically the same pile of something gross as Grimer and Muk, except they got there first so they have an excuse.

Isasapiens

A pine tree...
Years
If there is ONE pokemon from Gen V that I'd like to never exist, it would be this thing and its family.
576.png

I just can't bring myself to like it. I just can't. I tolerated the trash bags and clown concrete carriers. I loved the Ice cream. I found the frogs cute. I even liked the Crimson dragon. But I just don't like it. Haven't they learned with Gardevoir?

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Well.... since it's just one, and considering game balance and the like, I'd have to say Druddigon, just because it doesn't have an evolution, so it's "just one," and there are already other hard hitters and other dragons. My first thought was Heatmor, since it's tacked onto the end like an afterthought anyway, but I sort of like the tie-in between it and Durant and they can't both go and still be "just one."

Back