• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
tbh I got it for my phone because my fingers are always missing keys when typing and I'm far better with a stylus, as I used it all the time on my 3DS. lmao

My phone came with a stylus, the S-Pen. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
"Too young", Nathan?
Laws must be different where you live. Over here you can get a job (with limited hours) at 14 years. {:

Despite that, I don't have a job haha. I'm a busy person as it is, and getting a job would make that even worse. I do make money by selling brass casings for either reloading or just as scrap brass, though. Which reminds me that I should really sort them soon.

I won't be around much today, by the way. I really should get off now and eat breakfast so I can take my antibiotics. I've skipped the last three doses, so I need to pay more attention and stop forgetting to take them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
8?
Haha wow. Youngest here is 14, then the amount of hours you can legally work go up at 16, then again at 18.

Knowing myself, I would end up doing something stupid at work and get fired. By "something stupid", I mean I would forget and take my knife to work with me. I already have done that twice in those classes I'm in. If I would've been caught, they would have kicked me out. X) They never noticed, though.

droomph

weeb
Years
Put away like 10% of paychecks for free spending!!
And sometimes you run into rare cards that you can taunt people with :p for example I have a rare Pikachu card worth $20 and I just found it lying around the house :)

If I had a work, I'd get fired for laziness.
I want a job but I'm too lazy lol

…i should get my ass moving

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
TF what was the original price for that PS3? I'll be getting one soon so I have to know.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm, ok. I imagine that this sort of PS3 is more expensive than the others. But good deal ;)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Any used store for that matter. A friend of mine sold his Pokémon Crystal for $15, and a week later, he saw them selling it for $30. That's why I prefer online buying, but you have to be wary of bootlegs.

Or worse case scenario, a haunted game that either contains an evil spirit that pops out of the screen and torment you for all eternity/kill you, includes a subliminal message through the use of hyper-realistic blood or other hackable devices that were implanted to the game, or kills off the people you may or may not know and eventually you (I've been listening to too many creepypastas).

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, there's going to be a PS4?? Hmm..might consider it. The only thing I have is a PS2. Got it for my birthday present years ago lol. What's different about the PS4 as compared to PS3/XBox 360/similar gaming consoles?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Too much to list, but here's a link explaining the features of the PS4 <link>

If money is a problem though, you can't go wrong with the PS3. Hell, PS2 is pretty good too, to bad they stopped making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back