• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sweet ^^ The original is pretty awesome, and you kind of need to have seen it for Brotherhood, but I still claim that Brotherhood is superior.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Anyone who hasn't posted for a while should do so now.
Also I think its hilarious how Equi, Bastian, and Imag are taking over the entire thing rofl, so much for the three post per day rule.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I completely agree with Gray! We need more posts than just me, Equi and Imagi!
Reason we're doing so many posts is that... well, nobody else is affected by what we do, so I guess I don't see much of a problem with it xP

If you lot wants us to slow down though, we can do that!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
He could, or he could hang back and watch what's going on. I've got quite a spectacular show planned :P

Oh, and uh... Imagi? Little note here, in all three of our encounters, you've decided to just spew lava everywhere. That's... not exactly fair nor logical xP I mean, I can understand that Ali might be able to melt the stones beneath the powerplant and make them lava, but it's kind of hard to fight against, if you're literally COVERED in lava, not to mention the battlefield.

Just thinking you should tone the lava down a notch ;P

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
Hmm.. well that Inferno IS actually draining his powers. And he didn't create it in all of his battles - the first one was just an Eruption.

Also, he's a fire type - what'd you expect? You know the saying, you don't play with fire.. and you wouldn't also touch it (close combat, e.g.) Special attacks are easily receivable though.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, but still, I'm fairly sure that you've emoted all three times that lava spewed out from the ground. I mean, technically, he'd be able to, but come on, you've gotta give the other guys a chance too :P At least use fire instead of lava.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
I'm going to have Gale rush Flight back to Mt. Moon after getting hurt. Idk what he'll be able to do with Alistar. Probably just blame the fight on him and abandon him at the Power Plant. After the fight, Axel could be off trying to get berries to heal Flight, and that's when I'll pick her up. But it's up to you.

And please guys, post or help out other Roleplayers that are stuck.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
Ehm, that DOES interrupt our planned scene.. hehe :P Ask dat Raichu and dat Emolga!

Also lava =/= fire, Eruption is just fire while Lava Plume is just lava. How else was I supposed to write the effects of Lava Plume..?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh, good point Imagi :P

And if Equi's on board with that, I am as well, Gray! Would give us more stuff to do, and Axel a chance to do something like heading to the army and trying to get someone to help him or the like.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, but what Gray suggested was that Axel -did- save her, and while he was trying to fetch something to heal her up with, Gale grabbed her and took off.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Yeah, sorry about not posting... Once I start an anime I really like it's impossible for me to do anything else. But I finished it so I'm going to be back to full speed posting.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Whoo \o/ Good thing too, we need more posts from people other than me and Equi XD Also, where's the guy playing Blaze? D:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
WELL.
Due to the excessive moves being pulled off, a massive explosion happened, aaand... a good bunch of the infected (Save for Sho the Axew and theee... uh, bladey pokemon (I can't remember it's name D: )), has fled the scene. The city's pretty much in ruins.

Axel, Flight and the Typhlosion headed off to the power plant waaay away from the town, but Sirva should've seen Gale the Scizor take off into the forest after blasting down Numbers with a hyper beam.

Last edited:
Back