• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash is Lost on A Deserted Island!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sceptile, Charizard and Lapras, perhaps? I mean... Sceptile could find his way around the jungle and probably help him make a shelter and find food easily. Charizard could make a fire for him easily, and he could also fly on his back to reach tricky areas. As for Lapras, it could probably keep him cool if the island was very hot, and it might also actually be able to carry him off the island and away to civilization hehe.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
1) Charizard - fly to difficult areas, start fires for warmth/cooking also back to civilization if he's strong enough.
2) Sceptile - knows it's way around a jungle, cut wood for shelter/fire, find food easily.
3) Pikachu - would never leave his starter behind :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
Charizard- start fires, fly him around to look for food and possible help
Squirtle or Todadile- Provide fresh water (assuming Squirtle's and Todadile's water is ok to drink)
Butterfree- Could gather food from trees, use its sleep powder and stun spore against enemies.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hate to break to it you, but, uh, Ash released Lapras a long time ago... I like your reasoning, however.

(Just wanted to clarify this, but released Pokemon aren't Ash's anymore, so they don't count.)
I know that d: I thought we could use any pokemon he'd had. But alright then.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Charizard for flight and starting fires
Swellow for hunting prey (Fish or small animals)
Noivern for finding edible fruits

Back