• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
WOOO!!! your shop is back up! yay, and youre busy already lol

O i dont have your pokes back yet =/ i did find out though that my friend has only used 1 out of all of them. so when i get them theyll all be just as i got them from you, -1 shes used lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
O.o Okay, but only if you're sure.
BTW: What FC do I use?

Sorry, I forgot the masterballs, post back and I'll give them to you.

WOOO!!! your shop is back up! yay, and youre busy already lol

O i dont have your pokes back yet =/ i did find out though that my friend has only used 1 out of all of them. so when i get them theyll all be just as i got them from you, -1 shes used lol

That's fine, I'm in no rush for all that I gave you, but it is good to know that she only used 1!!

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
hello RNC, good news, I got a 10 aniv typhlosion I want to contribute you for the ones you don´t have, want it? ID 00010

Back