• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Hey dark this is just a thought why not make SPEE more mobile for like ipod touch i know it would be hard and time consuming but what better way to get your game more noticed? dont make it exactly like this game kinda make a "stadium" game of this. Anyway great work i been playing league of legends till you put out b i cant wait for it. Amazing work man.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2018
I replaced RPG_RT.exe and it still didn't work. I even re-downloaded everything and started over and the problem remains.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
hi guys.

Been making very good progress.
Made a new sidequest/minigame - anomaly solving. based on a puzzle found in FFXIII-2. will grant treasures upon solving.

upgraded the hotkeys system, now allows user defined hotkeys for important items. and a quick select menu.

other features ill detail when i near completion.

----
Dang, Dark. Nice work on the all of the bug fixes. There were quite a few that BCKC had. And good work on getting through uni; just 1.5 years left! Can't wait for the v0.7b update. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the support! always a good motivation booster.
yeah. 1.5 years left. HOPEFULLY i finish the game by then lololol.

Hey dark this is just a thought why not make SPEE more mobile for like ipod touch i know it would be hard and time consuming but what better way to get your game more noticed? dont make it exactly like this game kinda make a "stadium" game of this. Anyway great work i been playing league of legends till you put out b i cant wait for it. Amazing work man.
I would like to put it on other platforms, but RPGmaker is only avaliable on windows. :/
but spinoffs and whatnot are always plausible.

I replaced RPG_RT.exe and it still didn't work. I even re-downloaded everything and started over and the problem remains.

Ok. good news. did a bit of googling and found that your error is related to the music files. because the game has different battle music for corrupted pokemon.

it seems like your computer might not have the right codecs or something.
but theres an extremely easy workaround :D

1- go into the Music folder
2- find "1-10-Force_Your_Way.mp3" and delete it.
3- find "1-19-The_Man_With_the_Machine_Gun.mp3" and copy it.
4- paste it and rename it "1-10-Force_Your_Way.mp3"

DONE! now it should be working (hopefully)

you're basically replacing the corrupted pokemon battle music(force your way), with the default wild pokemon battle music(man with machinegun)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Glad to hear progress is going smoothly, though you're not including clocks in that anomaly solving mini-game are you? Those where the worst ever, i mean 1 of them literally took me an hour to solve (and it wasn't the last one in that anomaly)

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Do you have an alt link?

ESET detects your site as a virus, and no matter what I do, I can't get around it.

Would love ya if you do :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Well Dark I've got some ideas for a SPEE spinoff for other platforms and ill start searchin for a program that will allow me to create apps and i can attempt to make a game and get you a copy only of only level 1 and if you like it we can split ownership of the app. I love a good challenge and learning new programs.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
It's a native windows application, that said, im running linux only these days, so i know theres options out there.

-WINE: basically a windows emulator. I've had mixed performance with this. :/ sometimes works great, no music though. other times it fails to boot up.
-WindowsXP virtual machine: this is how im using to build/play the game. sometimes runs a little sluggish. but has full music and doesn't really *fail*. for some reason, can't seem to use the pokedex browser on it though.
-or just boot camp it.

Wine never works for me, I can't find windowsxp virtual machine(link please?) and for some reason my Macbook Pro didn't come with bootcamp even-though bootcamp was released in 2007 and I purchased my macbook in 2010... I just give up lol I guess I'll just wait until the hack is done and pray it a alternate version becomes available :P

Tenneko Kazeno

Chaos Dragoon
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
Hey, I would just like to say, awesome game, can't wait till .7b and c are out. I played .6 and definitely like the changes you've made since. I do however have a couple bugs I ran across as well as a question.

It wasn't said, but did you disable fishing for this version? I'm just wondering because for me all the fishing spots for corrupt pokemon are gone, and the old rod doesn't work.

Now for the bugs, I'm not real into the whole spelling/grammar thing so most of these are dealing with game-play. Sorry if any of these have already been found.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, that's everything I noticed on a causal play through. Mostly likely at least two of those are because I did something I shouldn't at just the right moment. I realy like this game and am happy to see it hasn't been abandoned.

My only complaint is with the balance of it. The rebalance you did with wild/corrupted pokemon helped alot to make the game a bit harder, but if you were to compare the weakest corrupted pokemon to the gym leaders, you might as well be fighting wild pokemon. The gym leaders are no challenge and, I may be alone on this, I feel they should be more difficult, they are elite trainers.

So, now that I've said my peace and hopefully helped out in this small way, I hope you have a good night.
T.K.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2018
It works now that I replaced the .mp3 :D
Thanks for the help and awesome game! :D

DarkDoom3000

Years
Glad to hear progress is going smoothly, though you're not including clocks in that anomaly solving mini-game are you? Those where the worst ever, i mean 1 of them literally took me an hour to solve (and it wasn't the last one in that anomaly)

Thanks, nah. no time limit.
take as much time as you want.
and only 1 will be actually required for progress.

Do you have an alt link?

ESET detects your site as a virus, and no matter what I do, I can't get around it.

Would love ya if you do :D

here ya go. direct link :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qe3e0to9eh6km0m

Well Dark I've got some ideas for a SPEE spinoff for other platforms and ill start searchin for a program that will allow me to create apps and i can attempt to make a game and get you a copy only of only level 1 and if you like it we can split ownership of the app. I love a good challenge and learning new programs.

Hmm... im pretty interested.

Okay I downloaded the game and got the .zip folder. How do I play the game?

extract the zip. then double click on the RPG_RT.exe to play

Wine never works for me, I can't find windowsxp virtual machine(link please?) and for some reason my Macbook Pro didn't come with bootcamp even-though bootcamp was released in 2007 and I purchased my macbook in 2010... I just give up lol I guess I'll just wait until the hack is done and pray it a alternate version becomes available :P

Sorry to hear that, I use virtual box myself.

Hey, I would just like to say, awesome game, can't wait till .7b and c are out. I played .6 and definitely like the changes you've made since. I do however have a couple bugs I ran across as well as a question.

It wasn't said, but did you disable fishing for this version? I'm just wondering because for me all the fishing spots for corrupt pokemon are gone, and the old rod doesn't work.

My only complaint is with the balance of it. The rebalance you did with wild/corrupted pokemon helped alot to make the game a bit harder, but if you were to compare the weakest corrupted pokemon to the gym leaders, you might as well be fighting wild pokemon. The gym leaders are no challenge and, I may be alone on this, I feel they should be more difficult, they are elite trainers.

So, now that I've said my peace and hopefully helped out in this small way, I hope you have a good night.
T.K.

thanks for the bugreport. some new ones i hadn't seen before.

Yeah, i disabled fishing for now, As you can't actually catch wild pokemon, i needed something to make fishing useful. Haven't figured out what that something would be yet.
-it's actually the same problem the safari zone has.

good point about the gym leaders. I'll be making them a little bit stronger this version.

It works now that I replaced the .mp3 :D
Thanks for the help and awesome game! :D
good to hear! hope you enjoy.

----

So theres a gamedev event to make a game by august 15th.

I decided that i should try make one after i release v7b. A short game, like 1-2 hours long or something.

I have some good ideas. Namely a eevee edition prequel.

taking place in the final days of the first generation (3 years before SPEE), you'd play as Red, after he has become champion, working with the hypervisors to eliminate a threat that has come from the far future.

I need some ideas for the name;

I was thinking;
-Super Pokemon Red Edition or
-Super Pokemon Pikachu Edition

but they might be too similar to Pokemon Red, and Pokemon Yellow: special pikachu edition.

maybe super pokemon origins or something.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I love the name super pokemon origins. Looking forward to the mini game and the release of 7b

Tenneko Kazeno

Chaos Dragoon
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
Super Pokemon Origins has my vote as well. Its a good idea and I would definitely like to see a prequel, even if it was as short as you are saying.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
All my yes? Super Pokemon Origins sounds good.

Super Pokemon Champion Edition. Cause Red is you know... Champion... Yeah, Origins is better.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Thank you for the direct link!!

It's an excellent game. I played it before you changed it, so its nice to compare ;D

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
my internet is basically dying and not being nice so can't put a ss

but in the left side of Aurum where you cut the two trees to get the item you can see a thing that looks like oak's notes...it's glowing and i want it o.o

also did .7a cut down on how much and where you could go?

beat it when i was about 17-19 no grinding really

also walkthrough needs to be updated since the starters you get at the academy are different now :O

edit: Mareep's sprite was messed up during battle and thats all about I can say rest has been posted before and continue the awesome work on a awesome game^_^

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
I love the name super pokemon origins. Looking forward to the mini game and the release of 7b

Super Pokemon Origins has my vote as well. Its a good idea and I would definitely like to see a prequel, even if it was as short as you are saying.

All my yes? Super Pokemon Origins sounds good.

Super Pokemon Champion Edition. Cause Red is you know... Champion... Yeah, Origins is better.

Hmm... super pokemon origins has the most votes. I've found 2 problems with it;
1- It's a prequel, but it's also a standalone game. Someone who hasn't played SPEE can easily play and understand this new game. the name Origins makes it seem like you need to play SPEE to understand it.

2- pokemon origins seems to be a fangame that already existed. name is half taken.

Heres a rough plot outline, so if anyone has good name ideas, please post:
Spoiler:

I just downloaded virtual box, can you explain to me how you run the game on it?
With virtual box, you need to install windows XP, google would probably give you some good tutorials.

Actually, it'll probably be better to just use bootcamp and install windows XP, as it'll run a lot smoother than a virutal machine.

Thank you for the direct link!!

It's an excellent game. I played it before you changed it, so its nice to compare ;D
Yeah, v0.6 - v0.7 had a lot of changes. Im quite happy that I decided to rebalance it. It feels a lot more polished now.

my internet is basically dying and not being nice so can't put a ss

but in the left side of Aurum where you cut the two trees to get the item you can see a thing that looks like oak's notes...it's glowing and i want it o.o

also did .7a cut down on how much and where you could go?

beat it when i was about 17-19 no grinding really

also walkthrough needs to be updated since the starters you get at the academy are different now :O

edit: Mareep's sprite was messed up during battle and thats all about I can say rest has been posted before and continue the awesome work on a awesome game^_^

Thanks!
you aren't meant to see that intel in the trees. woops XD

Yeah, v0.7a was a big revamp, so I had to go through rebalance the game. And i'd done 2 chapters, so i decided to release it.

It goes up to where you kill the first hypervisor. 0.7b will go up to where you kill the second hypervisor.

0.7c will end where 0.6 ends.

Oh wow, it's possible to not invite whatshername to the tower. Why is that an option?

Well. originally, i was planning to do multiple endings.
and it'd depend on how you interact with silver and crystal.

not nice to anyone = gold, silver and crystal dead.
only nice to crystal = gold dies, crystal alive.
only nice to silver = gold alive, crystal dies.
nice to silver and crystal = gold and crystal alive at the end. silver dead

don't want to spoil, so i left out the details, but yeah.
I've scrapped the idea of alternate endings for now. just 1.... maybe 2 endings planned now.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay I sat here and pondered but how about using

Super Pokemon First Edition

That way it kind of plays off of the first gen pun

Back